[ROM][Unofficial][4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10 Nightlies for the Wildfire S (marvel)[16-04]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

iH8ra!n

Jul 13, 2012
Cologne
New builds

Hi dudes,
Good news coming in: just finished another jellybean-branch-build successful, and when I did the repo sync I saw that there were some changes at git.cryptomilk.com (device_htc_marvel_common) and in android_bionic - which I take from WinSuk's GitHub source.
So merging of fixes from Oliver G96 began and work is in progress again?!
Expect to see something from modpunk or OliverG96 in the near future! ;)

Will keep you up to date about new changes and will upload a new build on Thursday as I'm very busy with school ATM...

So stay tuned and

Cheers! :beer: :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

iH8ra!n

Jul 13, 2012
Cologne
New build + Info

Uploaded a new build with the changes I named already a post above!

Enjoy it! :)

Will try to realease a Nightly every 2nd Day...not really NO! There aren't many changes that come in every day. Only changing from git.cryptomilk.com or from androidarmv6s' GitHub repo. So: I'll definitely release a new build each time something changes/is listed under the command "repo sync -c" :)
Further I'll now - each time I released a new build - update the date in the title behind "(marvel)" in the european date format dd-mm (i.e. today: [19-03] )

Stay tuned! :)

Last edited:

Kevinjoa

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 29, 2013
Luedenscheid
kevinhoerner.de
Uploaded a new build with the changes I named already a post above!

Will try to realease a Nightly every 2nd Day...not really NO! There aren't many changes that come in every day. Only changing from git.cryptomilk.com or from androidarmv6s' GitHub repo. So: I'll definitely release a new build each time something changes/is listed under the command "repo sync -c" :)
Further I'll now - each time I released a new build - update the date in the title behind "(marvel)" in the european date format dd-mm (i.e. today: [19-03] )

Is Video playback fixed ??

Thanks in advance and very good job Man.;)

arnab

Feb 1, 2007
Nagpur
At the time we appreciate alot about the regular update...thanx...but dont u think a little wait with some fixes like live wallpaper or camcorder is worth,..dobt get me wrong...iam getting mad by updating it regularly...cant resist the good thing u knw lol.

Reactions: andymasterid

Juan Connor

Jan 21, 2013
Installed new version. I really like it, it's quite smooth. But I keep having this Wi-Fi connection issue: when I turn off the screen for some minutes, the connection gets lost. I went to Wi-Fi settings and set the option for keeping it alive during suspension, but that didn't work. I reflashed the ROM once, and that didn't solve it either. Any ideas?

mahesh48

Aug 18, 2012
Hyderabad
Re: [ROM][Unofficial][4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10 Nightlies for the Wildfire S (marvel)[19-

Is t video playback fixed in new 1

Sent from my Wildfire S A510e using xda premium

kantry123

May 16, 2012
Delhi-NCR
Re: [ROM][Unofficial][4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10 Nightlies for the Wildfire S (marvel)[19-

This is the most stable 4.1.2 I've used so far. Thank you for Your effort making this for us.

Can u tell me what r the changes..!
& what have been changed in git cryptomilk

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Kevinjoa

Jan 29, 2013
Luedenscheid
kevinhoerner.de
AW: [ROM][Unofficial][4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10 Nightlies for the Wildfire S (marvel)[19-

Can u tell me what r the changes..!
& what have been changed in git cryptomilk

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Data bug is fixed but no Wirkung YouTube HQ and low brigthness bug and crt animation also not. :(
Can you hell me out to fix low brigthness bug in the rom of me and Oliver ? :eek:

Sent from my Wildfire S A510e using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Data bug is fixed but no working YouTube HQ and low brigthness bug and crt animation also not. :(
Can you hell me out to fix low brigthness bug in the rom of me and Oliver ? :eek:

iH8ra!n

Jul 13, 2012
Cologne
New pair of GApps

Again made a new pair of GApps with the working GoogleEars.apk included! Further it's a bit more modified and now fitting perfectly to this ROM, please use them from now on! :)

Cheers :laugh:

Reactions: willand

iH8ra!n

Jul 13, 2012
Cologne
New build

Fixed the Wake-Up issue, Electron beam animation and autobrightness bug with taking the system/frameworks folder from djolivier's Sense 5 MOD. Now I'm trying to fix Camera. Also if this will fail (what I don't hope) I'll upload a new build this day!

EDIT: Camera fixing failed :( build is uploading :)

EDIT 2: Build is up! :)

HAPPY EASTER!!!

Last edited:

iH8ra!n

Jul 13, 2012
Cologne
New build is up

Hi Dudes,

as some changes came into the jellybean branch I can proudly present you my new CM10 build for our device, including the latest CM-Upstream which is listed more specific - as usual - under "Changelog" in the OP. In addition to that I also added the new version of Google Ears (v.1.1.8) and the awesome "Now Playing"-Music Player from the XDA member Jack Underwood!

Happy downloading! :)

Reactions: willand

Juan Connor

Jan 21, 2013
Hi Dudes,

as some changes came into the jellybean branch I can proudly present you my new CM10 build for our device, including the latest CM-Upstream which is listed more specific - as usual - under "Changelog" in the OP. In addition to that I also added the new version of Google Ears (v.1.1.8) and the awesome "Now Playing"-Music Player from the XDA member Jack Underwood!

Happy downloading! :)

Thanks! Any of the most-known bugs fixed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    u5Nmq.jpg

INFO ABOUT THIS STUFF

DISCLAIMER
    Code:
    [COLOR="Red"]/*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, broken hearts,
    * thermonuclear war, you getting fired because the alarm app failed, or 
    * unfulfilled sexual partners. Please do some research if you have any 
    * concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are
    * choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me
    * for messing up your device, I will point that finger back at you and laugh. */[/COLOR]
    Will try to realease a Nightly every 2nd Day...not really NO! There aren't many changes that come in every day. Only changes from git.cryptomilk.com or from androidarmv6s' GitHub repo. So: I'll definitely release a new build each time something changes respectivelly something is listed under the command "repo sync -c"​

INSTALLATION

FIRST INSTALLATION OF THIS DUDE
    Download the latest CM10 build
    Download the 4.1.2 stripped GApps
    Put both zips into the root directory of your SD Card: /storage/sdcard/0/
    Boot into your Custom Recovery
    "wipe data/factory reset"
    "wipe cache partition"
    "advanced" > "wipe battery stats"&"wipe dalvik cache"
    "mounts and storage" > format everything except sdcard
    Flash both zips with the Recovery with "install zip from sdcard" > "choose zip from sdcard"
    Reboot
    Enjoy the new flavour of Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean

OPTIONAL
    Eoghan's kernel:
    Download Eoghan's kernel
    Put the zip into the root of your SD Card: /storage/sdcard0
    Flash the ROM
    Flash the kernel
    (Flash the INT2EXT4+ Script as described below)
    Flash the GApps
    Reboot into system

INT2EXT4+ Script:
    Download the INT2EXT4+ Script
    Put the zip into the root of your SD Card: /storage/sdcard0
    Flash the ROM
    (Flash the kernel as described above)
    Flash the INT2EX4+ Script
    "mounts and storage" > "format /sd-ext"
    Flash the GApps
    Reboot into system

UPGRADING
    Download the new build
    Flash it with "install zip from sdcard" > "choose zip from sdcard"
    Also flash the kernel and the INT2EXT4+ (without formatting SD-Ext after) again
    Reboot

FIXING PROBLEMS AFTER UPGRADING
    "Lost" your Google Account?: Reflash the GApps

FIXING PROBLEMS WITH GAPPS
    Use the "Cache GApps" instead

FEATURES

Now Playing
    Sound Search for Google Play/Google Ears
    Google Play Store v4.0.25
    Facebook Home

WHAT WORKS

Camera
    Hotspot
    Bluetooth Tethering
    Google Now
    New Clock
    WLAN
    Mobile Data
    USB Thetering (with any 3rd party App)
    Wake-Up issue
    Electron Beam Animation
    Autobrightness

WHAT DOESN'T WORK

Camcorder
    Panorama mode
    YouTube
    Laggy scrolling

CHANGELOG

PREAMABLE
    All Nightlies will include the latest CM-Upstream stuff. You can review what has changed here!

16-04-2013
    -CM upstream stuff (too much to list like down below)
    -Google Play Store v4.0.25 added
    -Facebook Home added

09-04-2013
    -hardware_qcom_audio
    -vendor_cm
    -Settings
    -Trebuchet
    -Added Google Ears v1.1.8
    -Added Now Playing

30-03-2013
    -Fixed Wake-Up issue
    -Fixed Electron Beam Animation
    -Fixed Autobrightness

19-03-2013
    -android_bionic (WinSuk)
    -device_htc_marvel_common (git.cryptomilk.org)

16-03-2013
    -Way back to jellybean branch
    -CM upstream stuff

02-01-2013
    -CM-Upstream Stuff

01-01-2013
    -Use jellybean-stable branch now

DOWNLOADS

CREDTIS

All my testers (for bug reporting and supporting)
    Jack Underwood (Now Playing)
    djolivier+thehacka1 (Bug fixing)
    OliverG96+dudeman1996
    izi501 (Cache GApps)
    Google Drive (hosting)
    CyanogenMod
    Facebook
    Google
    I don't care about your physical age man, didn't you understand this ? I'm speaking about your mentality. Explaining you get mad by saying you're a 14 year kid isn't a good way... You should ask your mom on how to be a good guy... Or take a look in Wikipedia about Respect or Intelligence.

Oh man I am 14 years old. Just shut the phuck up!

I thought, but i could be wrong, that this is thread about ROM. So shut up both if you don't wanna say something interesting.

Wysyłane z mojego Wildfire S A510e za pomocą Tapatalk 2
    Man, I hate to read post like these. You know you can't change me. If you don't have any important things to say, don't say anything!

Ok you lost one of your rom user. By acting like a ''boss'' thinking people who don't think like you are noobs wasting their time trying to get some informations they could have found themselves (they may don't know how to use a computer, what's the problem ?), you will get more people getting angry against you ! It's a forum to help other people who are having questions/bugs, not a forum to say that someone sucks so much that he can't do 2+2=4...

You go mad only because a ''noob'' asks something that have already been asked... Please grow up a bit ! Weren't you a noob before ? Didn't you ask ''why doesn't it work ?'' even if there were a hundred answers ? Were you a perfect guy who knew everything about everything ?! I don't think so. Then think about your agressivity... Be friendly !

Good luck for your work, you do a great job, but your mentality is so bad that I don't wanna read your posts anymore until you grow up...

Sent from my Head using my Brainskills...
    First build in 2013

Made a new build! 01-01-2013 :) I use the "jellybean-stable" branch now, so I removed all old builds from my hostings site and from the changelog. I can only say that it's butter smooth ;)

P.S: I recommend a clean install!
    i'm really sorry but i really feel like saying this.

iH8ra!n, it doesn't look like you have the skill set to do these. more than half of the messages on this thread is you failing to compile and dudeman/oliver helping you.

you have like 3 different roms based on modpunks/olivers/dudemans gits, they are mostly all the same stuff with small changes, most of them are more buggy than the original nightlies. you don't offer support nor you have the knowledge to do so.

we all have access to a computer, we can all install linux on it, read a few tutorials and start compiling, get a few patches of off gerrit, apply them and offer people broken builds and call ourselves developers, but we don't do so.

i'm sorry if this post seems offensive but it's the truth. you first started with offering a nightly for cm10, saying that the person who's supposed to compile them aren't doing so, it was acceptable to some point (although they weren't compiled properly and had more bugs than the original ones). then you applied a few 4.2 modifications and did the same, and after that, you created a dev thread for an imaginary cm10.1 build.

modpunk was very strict when he was working on cm9, people were thinking twice when they were asking questions let alone posting a half ass working rom using his code.

you cant even work with git properly, please quit and stop leading novice users into thinking these are the latest working cm10 builds for our device.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone