- Jun 18, 2013
how can i get miui back?
You can install the fastboot edition of miuihow can i get miui back?
Is this thread still running/Active??... I really want to get rid of miui. Its very slow, poor memory management. Please let me know if development is still going on. I am ready to support. Peace!
Is there any development is going on for Mi pad, I am waiting for cm 13 to install on my Mi pad.
I'm thinking of buying a mi pad and my only concern is USB dongle/modem support. It doesn't support it out of the box and I've ready that you have to root and install ppp and then too the experience is a bit buggy.
I'd like to know whether the CM version come with USB donlge support? Or does the latest mi-ui updates offered by Xiaomi come with USB dongle support?
Yes, I remember using "PPP Widget 2" app and a USB dongle on CM 11 and it worked. However, I am unable to recollect the stability aspect. I think it was fine.
Thanks. Do we need to root the mi-pad before installing CWM and CM 11? Also, where can I find the minimal gapps to flash?
Probably this has already been asked and answered, if so please redirect me to the solution.
Anyways, is there a way to disable the hardware back/home/recents button when using the crdroid cm11 rom?
I have already tried putting a '#' in front of key 139,158 and 172 in generic.kl file but it doesn't work me.
capacitive buttons not working fix
using file manager go to system/usr/keylayout/Generic.kl and then edit the following key to:
key 139 APP_SWITCH VIRTUAL
key 102 HOME
key 158 BACK VIRTUAL
save then restart. done
this not my work.
WOW.. New rom for mi pad 1! But still KitKatI just ordered it now, any update planed for this rom ?
Maybe this one is better since it got updated on 29 september 2016 ! : http://en.miui.com/thread-202633-1-1.html
Any chance to see anything else than kitkat ?
Source built CM except proprietary blobs and binary kernel from stock MIUI rom.
This is not a port from another binary rom.
It seems everything working for now..
"Wi-Fi region code" setting is broken. Do not touch it or it will break your wi-fi.
you tell me.. testing in progess..
1. Install CWM Recovery
2. Do Full Wipe If coming from another ROM
3. Flash ROM
4. Flash Google Apps (my recommendation is to install minipal gapps due to /system partition size limits)
1. Install TWRP Multirom Recovery
2. Reboot into TWRP and install multirom-20150205-v30-UNOFFICIAL-mocha.zip
3. Click "Advanced->Multirom" and flash your desired second rom.
4. Return to the installed roms listing, click fresh installed rom and click "Remove boot.img" (Due to closed kernel sources kexec-hardboot is not implemented so we need to remove boot.img)
5. Reboot. Select your desired rom from multirom menu
* apply qcom bionic optimization
* build.prop dalvik etc tweaks
* Reboot to recovery fixed
* Recents view proportion fixed
* Synced with CM repo
* have enabled Display mirroring (miracast) though it does not work with my EZ dongle, sound is ok but screen is black. May be it'll work with another dongles...
* Update to the latest kernel from stock MIUI
* Sleep issue fixed
* Adopt nvcplsvc for CM & implement Performance Profile selection
* Synced up with CM repo.
* Added USB Mass Storage mode for external sd. Though it does not work along with ADB Debug enabled, need to be switched off when using UMS mode.
* Switch to CM's audio_effects and make Dirac plugin work. Equalizer crash fixed.
I take no responsibility for what this may or may not do to your device.
OK so I am trollingThis 5.1 supposed rom is obviously trolling.