[ROM][Unofficial][4.4.4] LiquidSmooth v3.2 [D855 Only][BUMPED]

Search This thread

Fechinator

Feb 12, 2014
Deep down the bavarian forest
LiquidSmooth v3.2 [4.4.4][UNOFFICAL][BUMPED]​
1239713_366484996816582_1457113416_n.jpg

How to Install:

1. Install TWRP: http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-...mp-unlock-lg-g3-twrp-d852-d852g-f400-t2900614
2. Download Rom and Gapps (In download section)
3. Copy them to your Phone
4. Reboot to recovery
5. Make a backup
6. Wipe data/factory reset
7. Flash the ROM and then Gapps
8. Enjoy

Working:

Almost everything.

Not Working:
QuickCircle
Tell me!

Download:
ROM: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-ULtHVdOFxMOUxFSnBWVU9sZnc/view?usp=sharing
Gapps: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2397942

Credits:
The real work was done by @sooti
And of course thanks to the whole BUMPED Team!!!

I focus on LiquidSmooth 4.0 [LOLLIPOP NOW] New thread!

PS: Give me a thanks if i helped you or you like it.... THANKS!

Last edited:

hwong96

Oct 3, 2011
Chicago
The wifi radio in the G3 is supplied by Broadcomm and some other manufacturer. I recall reading that somewhere. Don't ask me what the name of the other manufacturer is because I did not recognize the manufacturer's name when I read it.

Akhayev

Nov 9, 2013
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 8T
After an hour of using this ROM ..WiFi not working and the battery going down very fast

---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

And the battery charges very slow

jamiepotter

Mar 15, 2013
After an hour of using this ROM ..WiFi not working and the battery going down very fast

---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

And the battery charges very slow

Did you read the OP? It's clearly stated there WIFI is not working atm...

bilalraybrig

Apr 13, 2013
Great work you guys!

What is meant by 'tethered only' ?

And i have my phone already bumped and twrp installed.
Will i also need to boot using a PC everytime?

Fechinator

Feb 12, 2014
Great work you guys!

What is meant by 'tethered only' ?

And i have my phone already bumped and twrp installed.
Will i also need to boot using a PC everytime?

Yes because boot.img isn't bumped as long bump-website isn't released so it Fails the LG security check while booting. That's the reason why it's only working via fastboot.
But i don't have any crashes or random reboots so for me it's fine. Battery seems to work a bit better than AICP so maybe u get over the day with it.

Reactions: bilalraybrig

Sabrecat21

Apr 5, 2008
Agreed. LS was my go-to rom on my gs3. Best rom I had ever used by far. Can't wait for it to work it's way to the 990

Sent from my LGLS990 using XDA Free mobile app

DforDesign

Jul 1, 2011
Hi guys. I know it is early beta and nothing is working 100% but I wanted to ask if there is a chance that aosp based ROMs will be smoother than LG ones?

Sent using my Watch

sooti

Recognized Developer
Jan 26, 2012
Sorry for the confusion but why are people posting roms that are ported from roms for other devices? why not just build using repo's for the D855? everything is working on it including wifi and BT, ill see if I can build you one a bit later.

glaudrem

Nov 25, 2011
Valencia
What I don't get is that sooti has been testing some ROMs for a while and haven't released anything because he was waiting for dev's OK and then Fechinator releases 2 ROMS in a week... maybe I',m missing something?

sooti

Recognized Developer
Jan 26, 2012
What I don't get is that sooti has been testing some ROMs for a while and haven't released anything because he was waiting for dev's OK and then Fechinator releases 2 ROMS in a week... maybe I',m missing something?

You are missing something, two things in fact:

1. Up until a few days ago, camera was not working, I wanted to wait until everything worked out of respect for the device devs and the community
2. I was waiting for bump to get released, since I figured its better to release a fully working, untethered ROM then a tethered one, I am not gonna open up a thread with a new ROM, if someone already opened a thread for liquid, I have no problem helping out and sending a build, but any issues talk to OP, not me.

Fechinator

Feb 12, 2014

My variants are just ports from D851 ROM's, that's why Wifi isn't working. sooti don't needs OK for releasing TETHERED ROMs, he Needs it for the bumped boot.img.

matthew0776

Dec 22, 2012
Chicago
I tried this tons of times on 990 using CandyKat builds...and this is what i get in fastboot...after i fastboot boot boot.img? Ive had builds done for weeks ... And cant get it to boot...? We have a booting and working tmo version ...but need bumpd for other variants...ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATE

4af2650e8ab8d7622236cc439009ff45.jpg

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts