[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][ 5.1.1][Armani][09/11] Carbon Rom R3

Search This thread

Tarun93

Feb 2, 2013
Mumbai
will be out next month the first week i got my phone for RMA so can't test things for myself right now n carbon rom upstream is not updating the sources that often that i release a rom update every fortnight so kinda be patience

Last edited:

moinakbera

Apr 14, 2013
Data error

Even if i select sim 2 data is being used from sim 1 any fix for this

Last edited:

Azanahorio

Oct 21, 2014
GPS doesn't work

Hello,
I am trying this ROM for a couple of weeks and I have to say that it is amazing. But the only problem found is the GPS. I can't get it connected even using GPS+network.

does anyone know if it's a bug?
is there anyone else facing this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Tarun93

Feb 2, 2013
Mumbai
Hello,
I am trying this ROM for a couple of weeks and I have to say that it is amazing. But the only problem found is the GPS. I can't get it connected even using GPS+network.

Thanks in advance.

Waiting for next build R2 was just amazing

Here is the link of my Recent Test/BETA build try it out n tell me the stats n things i have being busy lately to test things :(

http://d-h.st/LciR

dxsyrz

Nov 24, 2012
Here is the link of my Recent Test/BETA build try it out n tell me the stats n things i have being busy lately to test things :(

I tried the sticks on lock screen while charging.remaining are OK

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

I tried.it sucks on lock screen while charging.remaining are OK

acidglory

Mar 27, 2010
Dialer sometimes FC. (new build)

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

Anti Piracy still in this rom or removed?
Tq

Tarun93

Feb 2, 2013
Mumbai

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

I tried.it sucks on lock screen while charging.remaining are OK
i faced that too will work on it thanx mate as for dialer fc i havent got any bro sorry :confused:

acidglory

Mar 27, 2010
If hot anti piracy, means the lucky patcher cannot be use on this rom.

I charged at night until morning. Wake the phone but cannot touch anything. Pull out battery.
Same after 4 hhours used it happen again. After 5 minute screen off, wake up but cannot touch anything. Dialer FC one more time again but works after u click it again.
These symptoms happens before i flash your R4 beta final.

Now i flash R4 and will see if those probs come again.
Btw enable S2wake not working. Forgive me if im doin wrong.

Thanks

acidglory

Mar 27, 2010
So far so good.
No dialer fc.
No deep sleep.

Is there any function like floating window when longpress the notification?

yc2bdm

Dec 17, 2004
Thank's @Tarun93

I try rom version Carbon-5.1.1-unofficial-20150907-0326
More wallpapers
Everythink is Ok
No dialer fc
No deep sleep

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-09-15-21-56.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-09-09-15-21-56.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 206
  • Screenshot_2015-09-09-15-22-39.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-09-09-15-22-39.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 216

Tarun93

Feb 2, 2013
Mumbai
If hot anti piracy, means the lucky patcher cannot be use on this rom.

I charged at night until morning. Wake the phone but cannot touch anything. Pull out battery.
Same after 4 hhours used it happen again. After 5 minute screen off, wake up but cannot touch anything. Dialer FC one more time again but works after u click it again.
These symptoms happens before i flash your R4 beta final.

Now i flash R4 and will see if those probs come again.
Btw enable S2wake not working. Forgive me if im doin wrong.

Thanks

touch no responding is a knowing problem will be fixed soon i m working of carbon kk as of now :laugh: thanx for the sure conformation mate will fix it in a day or two how was the battery life n sot cant i get those stats i know they wont be ground breaking but m working on it

use trickster mod to enable s2s+s2w

I try rom version Carbon-5.1.1-unofficial-20150907-0326
More wallpapers
Everythink is Ok
No dialer fc
No deep sleep

enjoy mate :fingers-crossed:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    About Carbon

CarbonRom is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project. We are dedicated to fast, stable, and feature-filled roms, honesty and communication with our users, and openness with our code. We like frequent builds, with the very latest and greatest hardware support and fixes. We strive to not only provide you with the best rom we can build, but also to give back to the Android community and our fellow developers. For us, this is about creating something we can be proud of and hope you will enjoy.

Please feel free to look at, build, and use our code on CarbonDev GitHub. and on our Gerrit CarbonDev Gerrit.

We would like to thank CyanogenMod for their device trees, framework/settings mods and their code that was incorporated into this project. We also extend our gratitude to the devs whose code that we have incorporated. Proper authorship has been maintained and can be viewed on our repository.

Special thanks also go to Slim Rom for some of their features, PA, AOKP, and anyone else we may have borrowed commits from that hasn't been mentioned here. If you feel you have been unfairly left out, please - let us know.

While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device, family, pets, or perception of reality. We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash! If you have questions, ask your fellow users or ask us in #teamcarbon on freenode IRC.

Features

All of our features can be found on our site here:

Carbon Features

Here are some screenshots:

Carbon Screenshots

Carbon Updates

Join us on these Social Media Channels to keep yourself up-to-date on all the latest Carbon news, updates, contests, and more! Join our completely open Google+ community for insider conversation with devs and other users.

Download Carbon

All Carbon downloads and further information such as features, changelog, and FAQ can be found on our website.

CARBON-5.1.1-UNOFFICIAL-20150911-1517-armani.zip - 269.05 MB

MIRROR

Changelog

For a detailed changelog, check out the changes made each night here:

Carbon Changelog

Support

We spend an astonishing amount of time developing this software. We can't spend much time on XDA as a result, so if you need support, please try the following:

1) Search. Search, search, search. Yes, you. I don't care how unique or important your question is, it's very likely someone has adressed it already. Especially if you're even close to new at this.

2) Read our FAQ, which can be found on our website. Carbon FAQ

3) Ask a question in your device forum. Someone will no doubt try to help you. Warning: this help may come in the form of telling you it's a dumb question that has been asked before. See step 1 - such are the perils of asking questions when you haven't done the research yourself. Android is about helping yourself.

4) Ask a question on our IRC channel. Connect to #teamcarbon on irc.freenode.net or click here. You'll find several other Carbon fans and usually one or more devs as well. Please be polite.

Who is Team Carbon?

Find out here:

Carbon Team

Remember, every penny you send to us goes right back into the rom. It's used for hardware, server costs, etc - all the things that help us make Carbon better with every release. Your support means the world to us! If you've enjoyed Carbon, please consider a donation toward this goal. Thank you, and we hope you continue to enjoy Carbon!

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][ 5.1.1][Armani][09/11] Carbon Rom R3, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 1S

Contributors
    Tarun93
    ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: R3
    Stable Release Date: 2015-09-11

Created 2015-05-09
    Last Updated 2015-09-11
    R3 released

Carbon ROM 5.1.1 R3
    OTA n Kexec Patch added

known Bugs
    the mobile data is disabled by default you have to manually add APN setting to make it work

- Added OTA support (Thanx to Matt Booth for the Awesome app OTA UPDATES)

- Upstream Updates

- Fix Lockscreen Touch issues

- Removed Bricked_hotplug

- AluCard Hotplug Reworked n adapted to Armani

- Reworked Thermals

- Used UBERTC 4.9 for Kernel and ROM

- -O3 Optimizations (Thanx to JustArchi and this Optimizations)

## NOTE ##

- addons tab will give you FC as its WIP pls wait till its solved

- Pls Use kernel adiutor app to tweak with the stock kernel
    please developers upload rom andriod 6.0M
    google announced that they launching android vesion 6.0. M on may

firstly welcome to the forum mate !! njoy your stay here

secondly wat you posted in your first post was not really a good move we aint google ourselves even if google releases 6.0 in may getting it stable will take atleast a few months so stop asking things that aint possible right now :cowboy:

peace out :fingers-crossed:
    Hello,

Thanks in advance.

Waiting for next build R2 was just amazing