[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][5.1.1][BETA-3][SM-G313H/HZ/ML]CyanogenMod 12.1 for Samsung Galaxy V

What ROM do you prefer in Galaxy V?

• Total voters
Search This thread

doesntexits

Apr 12, 2015
/dev/null
GALAXY V [SM-G313HZ said:
;67956767]i'm Using Cm12.1 Now Becuz. the cm13 is now Locksreen on setup wezard !!Bugs

i Like this rom !! pLs fix Bugs Pls !!

Please post using proper words. It's XDA, not Facebook or WhatsApp

Sent from my SM-G360H using XDA Labs

Reactions: AtomR

NV-Dev

May 7, 2015
Hello @doesntexits, i need your help.

I'm compiling for SM-G531H (Galaxy Grand Prime SPR) and I have a message from bootloader (Kernel is not setandroid enforcing).

I have the SELinux disabled, but enable it again, and I need to know how to set it in permissive mode. I searched his Github but found nothing specific.

Thanks in advance. Regards.

NV-Dev

doesntexits

Apr 12, 2015
/dev/null
Hello @doesntexits, i need your help.

I'm compiling for SM-G531H (Galaxy Grand Prime SPR) and I have a message from bootloader (Kernel is not setandroid enforcing).

I have the SELinux disabled, but enable it again, and I need to know how to set it in permissive mode. I searched his Github but found nothing specific.

Thanks in advance. Regards.

NV-Dev

Yes I have that phone too, and maybe I'll switch to it, as I have done current development for Core Prime
About SELinux, check this: https://github.com/FireLord1/androi...mmit/c17cc658b789acbff8a8840219b99b20b23ca235

And please PM me on these stuffs, because this thread is for Galaxy V. I'm not always online so don't message me through any social networks

Cheers,

JominatorX

Feb 21, 2016
San Mateo
Installing CM Themes

Is it safe to install CM Themes? I'm using SM-G313HZ and I always get a bootloop when trying to change fonts, its a known bug tho. Will I also get a bootloop if I install a CM Theme that changes fonts?

tia :angel:

Idayrad

Jun 11, 2016
Is it safe to install CM Themes? I'm using SM-G313HZ and I always get a bootloop when trying to change fonts, its a known bug tho. Will I also get a bootloop if I install a CM Theme that changes fonts?

tia :angel:
Yeah all good, I already install 3 themes, just don't √check the fonts when you change theme (you say got bootloop when change fonts). But it's too shame the boot animation is not applied :( . You can change font using app like's "ifont" and use it on "root" mode, i have try it good :D

Sent from my SM-G313HZ using Tapatalk

Reactions: JominatorX

JominatorX

Feb 21, 2016
San Mateo
Yeah all good, I already install 3 themes, just don't √check the fonts when you change theme (you say got bootloop when change fonts). But it's too shame the boot animation is not applied :( . You can change font using app like's "ifont" and use it on "root" mode, i have try it good :D

Sent from my SM-G313HZ using Tapatalk
Hey thanks man, I installed several galaxy cm themes and I just unchecked the fonts options. Works fine.

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

Hi guys, is it normal that it soft reboots itself when I'm running heavy apps and multi tasking?
I have experienced this several times when I'm playing clash of clans and someone send me a message on FB Messenger with chat heads on. It lags/freezes for a few seconds then suddenly soft reboots itself and the bootup time takes longer than usual I have to remove the battery sometimes to boot it up properly. It also happens when I'm running multiple apps at a time like Clash Royale, FB and FB Messenger, is there a way to fix this? Or am I the only one who's experiencing this issue?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! ;)

ngoquang2708

Nov 11, 2015
Hey thanks man, I installed several galaxy cm themes and I just unchecked the fonts options. Works fine.

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

Hi guys, is it normal that it soft reboots itself when I'm running heavy apps and multi tasking?
I have experienced this several times when I'm playing clash of clans and someone send me a message on FB Messenger with chat heads on. It lags/freezes for a few seconds then suddenly soft reboots itself and the bootup time takes longer than usual I have to remove the battery sometimes to boot it up properly. It also happens when I'm running multiple apps at a time like Clash Royale, FB and FB Messenger, is there a way to fix this? Or am I the only one who's experiencing this issue?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! ;)
This CM12.1 is not under development anymore. Please check CM13.0.

---------- Post added at 17:49 ---------- Previous post was at 17:46 ----------

can you please make screen lock during call we didn't have promxity sensor thanks

Sent from my SM-G350E using XDA-Developers mobile app
I will put this into the feature request list. But, if I would implemented it, it will not included in this CM12.1. Please check CM-13.0. Thank you.

rcpelisco

Feb 17, 2015
Status 7

I have samsung galaxy V VIVALTO I encounter an error during flashing.

Code:
This package is for device: vivalto3gvn, SM-G313HZ, vivalto3gvndx; this device is vivalto.

Last edited by a moderator:

JominatorX

Feb 21, 2016
San Mateo
This CM12.1 is not under development anymore. Please check CM13.0.

---------- Post added at 17:49 ---------- Previous post was at 17:46 ----------

I will put this into the feature request list. But, if I would implemented it, it will not included in this CM12.1. Please check CM-13.0. Thank you.
Thanks man I'll download and install your most recent CM13 upload rightaway!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 5.1.1 (LP), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

BEFORE INSTALLING THIS ROM, MAKE SURE YOUR DEVICE MODEL IS THE SAME AS TITLE
    IF YOU ASK ANY QUESTIONS LIKE "IS THIS FOR MODEL BLABLABLA" THEY WILL BE ALL IGNORGED

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

We'll not support users and answer questions from users which:
    • are running a custom kernel
    • have flashed mods
    • modified system files
    • didn't follow our intructions word by word
    • are unfriendly
    • And most important: DON'T READ THE OP

What's working:
    • Wifi (connection, tethering, etc)
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera, video codecs
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, mobile data)
    • Storage (both internal and external)
    • MTP storage (both internal and external)
    • Offline charging
    • zRAM (compressed-RAM swap)
    • GAPPS
    • Tethering (USB, Wifi, Bluetooth)
    • GPS
    • Sound recording
    • Torch (flashlight)

BUGS/Not working :
    There're lots of bugs, but main are
    • (SM-G313ML) Mobile data doesn't work
    • Switching to other fonts will get bootloops after restart. In this case, if you use TWRP recovery, go to File Manager >> delete "themes" from /data/system would help you escape this without factory reset
    • Distorted Bluetooth sound on calls

First time installing CyanogenMod 12.1 to your Galaxy V, or coming from another ROM:
    • Install TWRP Recovery
    • Reboot into Recovery using 3-button-combo (Vol-up+Home+Power)
    • Do a Nandroid backup! (Optional and only if you weren't running TouchWiz before)
    • WIPE (wipe data/factory reset + wipe cache partition + format /system partition)*
    • Install the ROM from sdcard using TWRP Recovery
    • Optionally install the Google Apps ( get it here: https://opengapps.org ) (pico GAPPS recommended)

INSTALLATION VIDEO
    DEAR KANGERS
    • If you're going to reuse our work, be kind and give proper credits
    • This is the only payment we're really demanding and we deserve it to be mentioned because of the countless hours we've put into this project.
    • Open-source doesn't mean "out of respect"

DOWNLOADS:
    In Downloads section

Mirror: Beta 3 Update 1

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanogenMod 12.1, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Ace 4

Contributors
    doesntexits, ngoquang2708
    Source Code: https://github.com/ngoquang2708/android_device_samsung_vivalto3gvn/tree/cm-12.1

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Stock 4.4.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: 3 Update 1
    Beta Release Date: 2016-05-28

Created 2016-02-16
    Last Updated 2016-06-12
    CHANGELOG:
    - ALPHA-1
    • Initial release
    - ALPHA-2
    • Fixed ION driver, now camera, video codecs, etc are working
    • Fixed audio
    • Dual-SIM is dead for now
    • Reserved zRAM size to 128MB
    - ALPHA-3
    • Fully fixed RIL (thanks to @ngoquang2708), will switch to beta on next builds
    • Fully fixed Bluetooth
    - BETA-1
    • Faster app installation, but slower app startup, a trade-off!
    • Improve media playback: some media app can play flawlessly, but not YouTube, sorry
    • zRAM size now can be set in build.prop
    • thanks to @ngoquang2708
    - BETA-2
    • Fixed audio stuffs
    • Fixed video decoding stuffs (included YouTube)
    • Fixed video recording
    • Don't remember list start, blah blah...
    - BETA-3
    • Updated sources, Android security patch version 2016-04-01
    • Switched memory allocator to dlmalloc(), which increase performance a lot
    • Odexed apps now will be in /system partition, not in /data/dalvik-cache anymore (significantly save internal storage, as this thingy eats up to 300MB of our internal storage)