[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][5.1.1][CM 12.1] Cyanogenmod 12.1 port for Huawei Honor 3C (H30-U10)

Search This thread

dhammika71

Dec 11, 2012
Last edited:
Reactions: amir323b

KosWu

Mar 21, 2016
Please help me

Hi!
Thanks for your ROM:D.But after i install your ROM,My phone can't find my SIM card.The baseband version and IMEI is "Unknown",WIFI and bluetooth can't open.I tried to install other ROM,but It's still can't work:crying:.What should I do to repair it:confused:?

coolsem

Dec 4, 2014
Hi!
Thanks for your ROM:D.But after i install your ROM,My phone can't find my SIM card.The baseband version and IMEI is "Unknown",WIFI and bluetooth can't open.I tried to install other ROM,but It's still can't work:crying:.What should I do to repair it:confused:?

You need to flash modem_fix according to ur device variant...!

Sent from my H30-U10 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CKiLIQAqwmO9GyHZwGpd13TJ8gzdJ0MzQM9C5b40cH2RnfzTx61E0wdiewALkQWjArXe3zuh12siRZGA8SHQ9r0QRu5HZjbZIeupOT7dRB8GeKoEH-V47ja8ZZz8XH0FEEYCciXIAUPUvSXgIYkh65ERSITQLBWwX64ayFPfhduwlQ6Kcx6udYqLAAT-E79zB95hmdjJqd0TFhj99TBHtb6VnDqXwgvIYEYFDkLqvyP7jGUPy1gszuE2o1z3Gowig7V7rnbOHU5yE8MH7aV3hFSvkxa0yR2QQRoejXPePz4WVgB2Nms4ckr1mVGUSXNixjBp1elIdG7KY4ubZr7IUvmg4WlTGcpJAOjNNyym5KUU3WJgjz0ZEz7LWdxNQerhuMp33VjRrZoGuT7KZHb7IpL3OFkN_czUydLRZkTAdpBm2iDAIoC3B0y6HFTmRVM6uB2NABunUIhZhbXktGOgglmqDGLuzN4rkiNfTf2m-WKpPLCso3CF9RJNQlKw4SJlm9hsROw6VDRdUFYD1Yv-hMSQ7Ldxn4juhe7TY8LKf2dLjmBWjKa1YeK8lvSxF9o04FW8i-TH-boMaTLv9fZN5wR5gS4iUoQ=w1197-h297-no

Hi,
    I want to introduce you new port of Cyanogenmod 12.1 to our device. It's almost bugless and you can use the device up to 2 days* without need to recharge your device.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */
    Features:
    - All CM 12.1 features
    - Almost bugless
    - Partly based on Bugless V3 (actualy it's V2.2) ROM
    - Ultra low battery consumption
    - No overheating
    - DTS & SRS audio
    - Ready to be your daily driver

Screenshots you can find in post #2;
    Post #3 is bugtracker;
    And post #4 are credits.

Downloads:
    CM 12.1

TWRP 3.0.0-0:

SPFT version
    UPDATE package

GAPPS

Android version: 5.1.1_r33
    Cyanogenmod version: 12.1
    KERNEL SOURCE: Stock (H30-U10) kernel, build number 3.4.67

DO NOT HOTLINK OR REUPLOAD ANY OF MY FILES.
    *This is only theoretical stamina, while in real world it was only about 28 hours. The real test was made, while I was going to school, this means a lot of screen time, wifi always on and about 7 hours of listening to music.
    Installation:
    (0. Do nandroid backup <-- recommended)
    1. Download flashable zip (cm-12.1-xxxxxxxx-UNOFFICIAL-h30u10.zip)
    2. Format data, cache and Dalvik
    3. Flash it using TWRP recovery

<20160218 and earlier only>
    --------------------------------- Continue on PC ---------------------------------
    0.1 Extract "boot.img" from zip (cm-12.1-xxxxxxxx-UNOFFICIAL-h30u10.zip)
    0.2 Open SPFlashTools and load any Scatter file for our device
    0.3 Double-click "bootimg" and navigate to the boot image, extracted before
    0.4 Make sure you have unchecked everything elese and click "Download"
    ---------------------------------- Back to phone ---------------------------------

4. Flash ModemFix and KernelSwapper if needed (B306 version of KernelSwapper and TWRP and codelover's files)
    5. Flash GApps
    (6. Flash whatever you want)

Screenshots:

See attached thumbnails.
    Changelog:

- B306 kernel
    - B306 firmware (EU/Int modem)
    - Fixed update-script
    - Updated update-binary
    - TWRP 3.0.0-0 included
    - DTS integrated --> Huge audio quality improvement
    - Again new dialer :D (Now without bugs)
    - Truecaller
    - Security patch level Feb 2016
    - System improvements
    - Updated Phone/Dialer app
    - Initial build

After last Ubuntu corruption caused by Windows Update, I decided to move my work to github, but it is still incomplete, because I am still waiting till the Cyanogenmod repo get synced, but in the meanwhile I started this repo:
    https://github.com/kernel-killer/android_device_huawei_h30u10
    Bug tracker:

VPN not working, but with Orbot can be setup proxyfying.
    FM Radio starts playing only if you have started music before.
    Youtube has resolution limited to 360p, can be fixed by modified youtube (Fix in attachments - edited Youtube.apk, you need to disable automatic updates).
    Flashlight bug.
    Not implemented GLONASS (no ROM for H30-U10 has it done).
    Many bugs /w camera (reda pages 16 and 17), many of them should be fixed in upcoming build.
    Hahahahaha, I already knew it, this is because you are not a developer and that's why you act like this, that u can't upload etc etc

Sent from my Honor 3C using Tapatalk

Don't fight. Let him do whatever he wants, if he does make an updated ROM we'll know