- CyanogenMod 13 based
- Quicker system animations
- Trimmed down fat and excess bloat
- Option to enable all widgets
- Numerous extra lockscreen options
- LCD Density
- Custom original BeanStalk Wallpapers by skyliner33v
- Custom BeanStalk bootanimation by skyliner33v
- 3-minit battery support
- Clock and date options
- Contextual Header - Original and Polygraphic
- Battery styles - Includes specific colors and styles. Also includes battery bar
- Do not disturb option
- Show notification count
- Recent screen options
- Customizable navigation bar
- Use Omniswitch as default recents
- Built-in screen record
- Toast animations
- App Circle bar
- Gesture Anywhere
- Disable FC warnings
- Disable Immersive message
- Force expanded Notifications
- Configure scrolling cache
- Build.prop MOD options to enable/disable tweaks as preferred
- Less frequent Notification sounds options
- CRT screen off/on options to specify how the animation shows
- Enable/disable wake up on charge option
- Superuser fully embedded into the build and accessed from settings menu
- CM Performance options and features
- Hide superuser icon
- Developer options and advanced reboot enabled by default
- Numerous cherry-picks and improvements throughout the build, baked into the
awesomeness of existing CM layout.
- Numerous other options hiding throughout the build. For a full list of changes and features, please
be sure to checkout change log below.
BeanStalk Change log
* Download ROM and latest GAPPs.
* Copy ROM and GAPPs from above to internal storage.
* Reboot into recovery
* Full wipe and format is ALWAYS suggested to avoid odd issues.
* Flash ROM and then flash GAPPs.
* Reboot and enjoy the BeanStalk goodness.
BeanStalk source can be found HERE
Skylinerv33 - Graphics and bootanimation - Thanks!
Vaughn N - Endless support and help throughout the years.
Cyanogenmod - HERE
AICP - HERE
CRDRoid - HERE
Donate to scott.hart.bti by clicking HERE
Source Code: https://github.com/scotthartbti
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: CyanogenMod