- Feb 12, 2015
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.0 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
- Almost everything since rev3
- If you are installing over Nubia firmware then flash this firstt https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24591000424951155 or it will not boot.
- Download the latest build and gapps. opengapps.org (Typical combination --> Android 7.1 , arm64, pico)
- Reboot to recovery.
- Flash the latest build and gapps.
- Reboot & do not forget to reboot once after first startup
- Builds : https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=673368273298917891 Rev3
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
- If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit log.
Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.
- CM Team
Source Code: https://github.com/Cyanogenmod
Kernel Source Code: https://github.com/Bauuuuu/android_kernel_zte_nx512j
CyanogenMod 14.0, ROM for Nubia Z9 Max nx512j
ROM OS Version: 7.1.1 Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: CyanogenMod