[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][7.1.1][land] LineageOS 14.1

Search This thread
G

GuestK0087

Thread cleaned.

Enough of the nonsense now, okay?

I'll be watching so any more schoolyard behavior wiil be dealt with accordingly.

The Merovingian
Senior Moderator

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    QQa2TSa.png
    LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :

• Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • LED

Known issues:

• Camera and camera related features are buggy. Eg. Flashlight toggle works with 2 tries, random crashes. (Use google camera or any other 3rd party camera to minimise crashes)
    • VoLTE
    • GPS
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • Camcorder
    • Fingerprint

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot

Downloads :

Credits :
    • CyanogenMod/LineageOS Team
    • Xiaomi: For providing the Kernel Source Code

Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS
    Kernel Source Code: https://github.com/HridayHS/android_kernel_xiaomi_msm8937

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 14.1 for land, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 3S

Contributors
    HridayHS
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2017-03-20
    Last Updated 2017-03-19
    Sorry guys being AFK for long time, will be working on LAND again from now only. :)
    also from time to time just keep us updated about the development status.
    cause if no updates then all starting asking for eta and all and the thread becomes messed-up

Sure but I have just started yesterday :D I know what you mean though - communication is key.

Current status: I am running some test builds to get the build environment set up. My build server is currently compiling some builds and once one finishes I will open a new testing thread.
    I really appreciate that but given that I cannot guarantee anything I wouldn't like to take money from you. Luckily I happen to know a friend who has a Redmi 3s. I will ask her first or try something "theoretical" without having the device :)