[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][7.1.1] LineageOS 14.1 Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 [SM-T530/531/535]

Search This thread
D

Deleted member 5437200

Good news, Thanks to the Fantastic TWRPBuilder Team, we now have TWRP 3.2.3-0 for the SM-T530/NU variant. We now have official support from them, so that means when TWRP is updated, We'll be updated:D

Now we just need This Camera/Mic issue sorted out and maybe IR Blaster working would be nice.

Also, if you haven't checked out DualBoot Patcher, please do if you're interested in an easy, confirmed working, dual boot option. No more messing with multiboot and such.

DualBoot Patcher Link:victory:
https://dbp.noobdev.io/downloads/

TWRP 3.2.3-0
Model# SMT530/NU (NU model has the IR Blaster):good:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UvSszpSLYTFgpieTLYQt5_z-0DZv3Dg9

Reactions: dpk3 and vladilog
D

Deleted member 5437200

I dont know anything about that. I only have the T530. If the Only difference is LTE or Phone service then it should work as long as the partition layout is the same.

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

If the T535 is too different and the one for T530/NU doesn't work, you can always just download TWRPBuilder App and request one to be built for your model. Super easy to do and it only took 3 days to get a working build.

matteo2

Mar 12, 2011
If the T535 is too different and the one for T530/NU doesn't work, you can always just download TWRPBuilder App and request one to be built for your model. Super easy to do and it only took 3 days to get a working build.
I will do it. Now we are waiting for camera and microphone fixes [emoji1696]

Inviato dal mio SM-G950F utilizzando Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 5437200

Make sure you flash your Stock Recovery before you run TWRP Builder App and upload. They need stock Recovery to build TWRP for your device. If you don't your device will most likely be rejected.

zuhero

May 17, 2014
Good news, Thanks to the Fantastic TWRPBuilder Team, we now have TWRP 3.2.3-0 for the SM-T530/NU variant. We now have official support from them, so that means when TWRP is updated, We'll be updated:D

Now we just need This Camera/Mic issue sorted out and maybe IR Blaster working would be nice.

Also, if you haven't checked out DualBoot Patcher, please do if you're interested in an easy, confirmed working, dual boot option. No more messing with multiboot and such.

DualBoot Patcher Link:victory:
https://dbp.noobdev.io/downloads/

TWRP 3.2.3-0
Model# SMT530/NU (NU model has the IR Blaster):good:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UvSszpSLYTFgpieTLYQt5_z-0DZv3Dg9

Is there a port for t330nu or t330?

DJABHipHop

Dec 7, 2017
pressthemes.freesite.host
Thanks for the logs there we're very helpful. But could you also open the front camera? For somehow that piece were it says "loading <sensor name> for revision 0" is missing in your log.

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

Would also make sense that the camera doesn't work if one fails. Had the same issue on my s3neo

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

ok i found the missing line looks indeed like a wrong revision see the stock vs the new one

Revision_int- 6 rev - 6 (stock)
Revision_int- 0 rev - 0 (lineage)

ill quickly reverse engineer the lib then i can tell you for sure

---------- Post added 18th September 2018 at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was 17th September 2018 at 11:47 PM ----------

ok, so the lib itself doesnt gives me any hint because samsung hates reverse engineering and put some walls to stop me understanding their code.
But ill hardly believe that this is the missing piece.
I suggest creating a shim like i did for the s3neo - if u want i can create one tomorrow.

Sure that be awesome if you can create a shim for both the cam and the t530nu ir blaster and try to fix the mic.
here is the link to the correct ir blaster so file
SM-T530NU consumerir.default.so not consumerir.msm8226.so

github.com/sub77-du/android_vendor_samsung_matissewifi/tree/m-caf-old/proprietary/lib/hw

matteo2

Mar 12, 2011
Make sure you flash your Stock Recovery before you run TWRP Builder App and upload. They need stock Recovery to build TWRP for your device. If you don't your device will most likely be rejected.
I have all original at the moment. I just install the app and I will ask for twrp if you confirm that I'm ok

D

Deleted member 5437200

I have all original at the moment. I just install the app and I will ask for twrp if you confirm that I'm ok

It looks like the only difference between our tablets if yours has LTE. The Recovery I posted should work fine for your model.

matteo2

Mar 12, 2011
Good. So I hope that a camera and mic fixer will exit soon...

danjde

Oct 16, 2013
verona
www.cosmognia.org
Thanks for the logs there we're very helpful. But could you also open the front camera? For somehow that piece were it says "loading <sensor name> for revision 0" is missing in your log.

Well, here the full log, at the end I open rear and front and again rear camera.

Thanks ;)

Attachments

• logcat_samsung_tab4_con_front_and_rear_camera.txt.zip
    135.3 KB · Views: 81

DJABHipHop

Dec 7, 2017
I need help buildIng this rom from source for my SM-T50NU but I'm having no luck getting this to build or sync proply what my am I doing wrong and if so is there an eayer way to do this without any headake at all im ripping my hair out with frustration im usimg a amp a6 quad core laptop with 8 gb of ram 500gb hd window 10 home and virtual box lasted with ubuntu 14.04.5

Last edited:

DJABHipHop

Dec 7, 2017
Trying to get the camera working in LineageOS 14.1 fo the SM-T530NU/530 with no luck need more log from both stock LP, Dirty unicorn MM & Pac Rom MM 535 & 531 log are welcomed to not necessary since I don't own these devices just a SM-T530NU witch is the same 530 but with an IR blaster thats all
Needed To build the rom & got the SM-T530 no complacted script or working around

Rooms-service file AKA(Device Trees)
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<manifest>
  <remote name="gitlab" fetch="[url]https://gitlab.com/"[/url] />

<project name="mweb71/android_device_samsung_matissewifi" path="device/samsung/matissewifi" remote="gitlab" revision="cm-14.1" />
  <project name="mweb71/android_device_samsung_matisselte" path="device/samsung/matisselte" remote="gitlab" revision="cm-14.1" />
  <project name="mweb71/android_device_samsung_matisse-common" path="device/samsung/matisse-common" remote="gitlab" revision="cm-14.1" />

<project name="ljani-matisse/android_kernel_samsung_msm8226" path="kernel/samsung/msm8226" remote="gitlab" revision="cm-14.1-old" />
  <project name="mweb71/android_device_samsung_msm8226-common" path="device/samsung/msm8226-common" remote="gitlab" revision="cm-14.1" />  

<project name="mweb71/android_vendor_samsung_matissewifi" path="vendor/samsung/matissewifi" remote="gitlab" revision="cm-14.1" />
  <project name="ljani-matisse/android_vendor_samsung_matisselte" path="vendor/samsung/matisselte" remote="gitlab" revision="cm-14.1" />
  <project name="mweb71/android_vendor_samsung_matisse-common" path="vendor/samsung/matisse-common" remote="gitlab" revision="cm-14.1" />
  <project name="ljani-matisse/android_vendor_qcom_binaries" path="vendor/qcom/binaries" remote="gitlab" revision="cm-14.1" />

<project name="BAProductions/vendor_extra" path="vendor/extra" remote="github" />
  <project name="LineageOS/android_device_samsung_qcom-common" path="device/samsung/qcom-common" remote="github" revision="cm-14.1" />
  <project name="LineageOS/android_device_qcom_common" path="device/qcom/common" remote="github" revision="cm-14.1" />
  <project name="LineageOS/android_hardware_samsung" path="hardware/samsung" remote="github" revision="cm-14.1" />

<project name="LineageOS/android_external_stlport" path="external/stlport" remote="github" revision="cm-14.1" />
  <project name="LineageOS/android_external_sony_boringssl-compat" path="external/sony/boringssl-compat" remote="github" revision="cm-14.1" />
  <!-- Not Needit For Know -->
  <!-- <project name="omnirom/android_bootable_recovery" path="bootable/recovery-twrp" revision="android-8.1" groups="pdk" /> -->  
  <!-- <project name="omnirom/android_bootable_recovery" path="bootable/recovery-twrp" remote="github" revision="android-7.1" /> --> 

<!-- android-8.1 doesn't play well with cm-14.1's toybox -->
  <project name="LineageOS/android_external_busybox" path="external/busybox" remote="github" revision="cm-14.1" />
</manifest>
Rom Modification File
Code:
<manifest>
  <remote  name="GitHubMods"
           fetch="[url]https://github.com"[/url] 
		   sync-c="true"
           sync-j="4"
		   clone-depth="1" />

<remote  name="MoKee"
           fetch="[url]https://github.com"[/url] 
		   revision="refs/heads/mkn-mr1"
           sync-c="true"
           sync-j="4"
		   clone-depth="1" />
  <!-- Not Building On A Mac Or For An Emulator So This I Dont Need -->	  
  <remove-project name="LineageOS/android_prebuilts_gcc_darwin-x86_x86_x86_64-linux-android-4.9"/>

<remove-project name="device/generic/mini-emulator-arm64" />
  <remove-project name="device/generic/mini-emulator-x86" />
  <remove-project name="device/generic/mini-emulator-x86_64" />
  <remove-project name="device/generic/qemu" />
  <remove-project name="device/generic/x86" />
  <remove-project name="device/generic/x86_64" />

<remove-project name="platform/prebuilts/android-emulator" />

<remove-project name="platform/prebuilts/clang/darwin-x86/host/3.6"/>
  <remove-project name="platform/prebuilts/clang/host/darwin-x86"/>

<remove-project name="platform/prebuilts/eclipse" />
  <remove-project name="platform/prebuilts/gcc/darwin-x86/arm/arm-eabi-4.8" />
  <remove-project name="platform/prebuilts/gcc/darwin-x86/host/i686-apple-darwin-4.2.1" />
  <remove-project name="platform/prebuilts/gdb/darwin-x86"/>
  <remove-project name="platform/prebuilts/go/darwin-x86"/>
  <remove-project name="platform/prebuilts/python/darwin-x86/2.7.5" />

<!-- Apps I Never Use Or End Up Replacing Anyways -->
  <remove-project path="packages/screensavers/Basic" name="LineageOS/android_packages_screensavers_Basic" groups="pdk-fs" /> 
  <remove-project path="packages/screensavers/PhotoTable" name="LineageOS/android_packages_screensavers_PhotoTable" groups="pdk-fs" /> 
  <remove-project path="packages/screensavers/WebView" name="LineageOS/android_packages_screensavers_WebView" groups="pdk-fs" /> 
  <remove-project path="packages/wallpapers/LivePicker" name="LineageOS/android_packages_wallpapers_LivePicker" groups="pdk-fs" /> 
  <remove-project path="packages/apps/AudioFX" name="LineageOS/android_packages_apps_AudioFX" />
  <remove-project path="packages/apps/Recorder" name="LineageOS/android_packages_apps_Recorder" />
  <remove-project path="packages/apps/LockClock" name="LineageOS/android_packages_apps_LockClock" />
  <remove-project path="packages/apps/DeskClock" name="LineageOS/android_packages_apps_DeskClock" />
  <remove-project path="packages/apps/SetupWizard" name="LineageOS/android_packages_apps_SetupWizard" />
  <!-- Not Needed Since 7.1.2 Will Get No More Update-->
  <remove-project path="packages/apps/Updater" name="LineageOS/android_packages_apps_Updater" />

<!-- Device Tree For SM-T530NU -->
  <project path=".repo/local_manifests" name="sub77/local_manifests/" revision="cm-14.1" remote="GitHubMods" />

<!-- Trying Old libskia Version -->
  <!-- <remove-project path="external/skia" name="platform/external/skia" groups="pdk,qcom_msm8x26" remote="aosp" />
  <project path="external/skia" name="LineageOS/android_external_skia" revision="cm-14.1" /> -->

<!-- Love Having Root Access In Any Roms I Used Weather I Need It Or Not -->
  <!-- <project path="system/extras/su" name="LineageOS/android_system_extras_su" />  -->

<!-- Posable Apps I end Up Removeng As I Deturem There Crappy Nature --> 
  <project path="packages/apps/Phonograph" name="MoKee/android_packages_apps_Phonograph" revision="refs/heads/master" remote="MoKee" />

<!-- Adding Smart Cover Support Cause I love It -->
  <project path="packages/apps/FlipFlap" name="LineageOS/android_packages_apps_FlipFlap" groups="pdk-fs" />

<!-- I Dont Think I Need CM file Manager -->
  <project path="packages/apps/CMFileManager" name="LineageOS/android_packages_apps_CMFileManager" groups="pdk-fs" />

<!-- Replacing Launcher3 With Lawnchair Launcher I Need Folder Support -->
  <remove-project path="packages/apps/Trebuchet" name="LineageOS/android_packages_apps_Trebuchet" groups="pdk-fs" />
  <project path="packages/apps/Lawnchair" name="MoKee/android_packages_apps_Lawnchair" revision="refs/heads/master" remote="MoKee" />

<!-- Wallpaper & Screensaver -->
  <!-- Replaced LineageOS android_packages_apps_WallpaperPicker With My Repo For Branding Prepos -->
  <remove-project path="packages/apps/WallpaperPicker" name="LineageOS/android_packages_apps_WallpaperPicker" groups="pdk-fs" />
  <project path="packages/apps/WallpaperPicker" name="BAProductions/android_packages_apps_WallpaperPicker" groups="pdk-fs" />

<!-- Adding My Own For Branding Perpous But Mostely Replaceing The Default Ringtones/Sounds With My Own Ringtones AKA(Qualty Over Quantity) -->
  <project path="vendor/light" name="BAProductions/android_vendor_light" revision="lightos-1.0" remote="GitHubMods" />

</manifest>
Open Gapp Adder file
Code:
<manifest>
  <remote name="opengapps" fetch="[url]https://github.com/opengapps/"[/url]  />
  <project path="vendor/opengapps/build" name="aosp_build" revision="master" remote="opengapps" />
  <project path="vendor/opengapps/sources/all" name="all" clone-depth="1" revision="master" remote="opengapps" />

<!-- arm64 depends on arm -->
  <project path="vendor/opengapps/sources/arm" name="arm" clone-depth="1" revision="master" remote="opengapps" />
  <project path="vendor/opengapps/sources/arm64" name="arm64" clone-depth="1" revision="master" remote="opengapps" />
  <project path="vendor/opengapps/sources/x86" name="x86" clone-depth="1" revision="master" remote="opengapps" />
  <project path="vendor/opengapps/sources/x86_64" name="x86_64" clone-depth="1" revision="master" remote="opengapps" />
</manifest>
I will give credit to anyone who can get the camera working
lastly if you need can fork my work fo fix it go for it but all I ask in return is that leave the fixes in this post with explain on why you made those change so that we all can learn as well

Last edited:

fndpena

Nov 11, 2012
Montréal
Guys, I'm having some trouble on flashing this.
At about 50% the installing is aborted and I got this error:
E: Unknown Command [log]

I've tried different twrp versions, all gives me the same error. Any tips?

Reactions: DJABHipHop

DJABHipHop

Dec 7, 2017
Guys, I'm having some trouble on flashing this.
At about 50% the installing is aborted and I got this error:
E: Unknown Command [log]

I've tried different twrp versions, all gives me the same error. Any tips?
Try building with my files I'm in the process of patching the canera patching the camera and mic I have manage to patch the the ir blaster It's working 100% in frequnce mode for now try updating twrp to the unoffical release posted in the Tab4 device forum.

P.S all logs and feed back are welcome on my rom.

This is my roomservice files for building CM/LineageOS/LightOS-14.1
https://xdaforums.com/tab-4/development/rom-slimrom-5-0-1-alpha-0-7-t2963906/post78035016

Thank in advance.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Android-Nougat-logo-1.jpg

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.​

INSTALLATION

* Download the ROM and GApps *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Wipe data/factory reset *

* Flash the ROM and then GApps *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy *

UPDATE

* Download the latest version *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Flash the ROM *

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache *

* Reboot your phone *

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][7.1.1] LineageOS 14.1 Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 [SM-T530/531/535], ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4

Contributors
    sub77, thisisapoorusernamechoice, meadsy13
    Source Code: https://github.com/sub77

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2014-12-06
    Last Updated 2017-01-24
    DOWNLOAD

Supported devices: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 WIFI, 3G & LTE [SM-T530 / 531 / 535]
    Requirements All: Android 5.x Bootloader [Samsung Stock Lollipop]
    Requirements 3G: Updated proprietary files to T530XXU1BOG2, so probably no modem update needed. if still needed -> Android 4.x Modem [XXU1ANH6]
    Notes: 3G and LTE are not confirmed working, so please let me know if it does or not.

Installation:
    • Download official Samsung Lollipop Rom and flash with odin if you are coming from KitKat
    • Download latest TWRP and flash it with, odin, flashify, dd, etc.
    • Download latest ROM [cm-14] | [cm-13] do a full wipe and flash with TWRP
    • Download Open GApps and flash with TWRP

Information:

Download:

Fixes:
    • Turn on DEVELOPER OPTIONS > Hardware accelerated rendering > Disable HW overlays

Kaputt:
    • Camera, BT, SDcard

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */
    Hi,

News about the t535 version?

iam going to release t531 and t535 later today.

fixed BT, GPS and sdcard FS but cam is still broken.

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=529152257862682097

cm-14.1-20161117-0709-UNOFFICIAL-matissewifi.zip

3g and lte soon
    sorry for fake news about release date. the cam is still sucking, if no success today i will release 531/535 later today. maybe.