• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] [7.1.2] [Kenzo/Kate] Lineage OS [5 July 2019]

Search This thread

onionchibi

Mar 4, 2014
Toobie
Link 6 is not working either
image9a1c1bd46c9ccfdd.png

guytwo

Nov 5, 2019
device is very slow

I installed this rom via twrp ZCX, but since the installation the device is very slow. Have you some idea?

StOrmCatz

Dec 11, 2013
I installed this rom via twrp ZCX, but since the installation the device is very slow. Have you some idea?

I did a Level C (refer to OP's instructions) install of this rom with OrangeFox TWRP a couple days ago, and it has been performing great. What install steps did you take?

Note that I went with the May build since people were reporting that the stock kernel in the latest July build had the shutdown bug.

guytwo

Nov 5, 2019
Device slow

I made a cache wipe again and it's much better but I have the problem of power off when the battery is 15%. Where can we find the July version?

amn1987

I was on this ROM since early this year but after no updates for months I eventually switched to AEX 4.6 Unofficial by Magicxavi. Currently on the September build and its rock solid with no discernible bugs. Good battery backup as well. And plenty of customization to boot. Good alternative IMO.

StOrmCatz

Dec 11, 2013
A 1+ week update since installing the May build from here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=79562494&postcount=186
- Using stock kernel
- Silky smooth operation
- No shutdown bug experienced
- Solid battery life
- Google Camera from OP works great

Note that I have not tried the latest July build since there have been several reports of the shutdown bug returning in that one. FYI to @gitsdb so he might be able to address it in a future build. Thanks for this fantastic rom!

Last edited:

mahesh2040

Jan 8, 2014
Xiaomi Poco F1
A 1+ week update since installing the May build from here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=79562494&postcount=186
- Using stock kernel
- Silky smooth operation
- No shutdown bug experienced
- Solid battery life
- Google Camera from OP works great

Note that I have not tried the latest July build since there have been several reports of the shutdown bug returning in that one. FYI to @gitsdb so he might be able to address it in a future build. Thanks for this fantastic rom!
I am usually July build from long time but didn't face shutdown bug yet ..
And OP used to give monthly update and now i think he is caught up with personal work or maybe he is busy so probably let's assume it's last build until he address and it's rock solid stable.

Top Liked Posts