[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] [7.1.2] [Kenzo/Kate] Lineage OS [5 July 2019]

Search This thread

speed_boy

Dec 6, 2008
Does this ROM has stock kernel as radon or do we need to install it separately?

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Can anyone post their battery usage (app wise & graph)?

Nope

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181214-064303.png
    Screenshot_20181214-064303.png
    147.2 KB · Views: 852

Scarface57

Jul 3, 2016
This is the best ROM for me. I used before RR-Nougat but never reached SoC time like in this ROM.

I'm using this ROM and Radon 6.3 Rebuild 7 kernel and no Radon Kernel App.

Everything is going well for me. Maybe Radon Kernel App and Battery Profile can make things more beautiful for me :)
Thank you developer, I'm glad you're here.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181215-091231.png
    Screenshot_20181215-091231.png
    65.9 KB · Views: 726

CongestedHangman

Jan 27, 2015
I an using official Radon kernel v6.3 for nougat.. Please use that and report.. I have no issues like that.. Also battery life and performance are much better in this kernel.. If possible use battery profile while installing Radon kernel..

yeah.. installed radon... no prob after :laugh:

Kojoute

May 7, 2018
Yes, it's true. Doesn't exactly die at 39%. I started using from 78% and mine died at 16%.

i think is battery issue, mine is over 2 years and im facing the problem even on xiaomi europe kenzo rom(based on official rom), it shuts down around 16%. (indeed, with a custom kernel on los14.1 ive never had the problem - franco kernel)

xyotokox

Jul 11, 2017
WiFi is disconnected when the screen has been off for some time, someone knows how to fix it? It happens to me in all roms and even if it does flash clean.

RafiAhmed

Jul 20, 2016
i think is battery issue, mine is over 2 years and im facing the problem even on xiaomi europe kenzo rom(based on official rom), it shuts down around 16%. (indeed, with a custom kernel on los14.1 ive never had the problem - franco kernel)
Yeah, I'm not using the original battery. It swelled up and I had to change it. However, this problem was fixed after flashing Radon kernel.
By the way, how is FrancoKernel performing? How much SOT do you get?

RafiAhmed

Jul 20, 2016
I've been using this rom with Radon Kernel for a while now. It's arguably the best Nougat Rom for RN3 right now.

Although there are a few bugs I should mention-
1. Network connectivity is weak on this rom. My wifi and data signals keep dropping and connecting which I didn't experience in the Global Stable Miui Rom. (Maybe the modem needs to be fixed)
2. DND mode activates itself everytime I call someone and closes after ending the call.
3. After transferring files via ShareIt, Bluetooth can't be turned off without restarting the phone. Everytime I deactivate it, it turns back on itself.

Everything else in this rom is perfect. It's fast and smooth. Not to mention that I'm getting around 7 hours SOT with this rom. I'll keep using this rom if the developer pushes security updates regularly.

G

GuestD0695

I've been using this rom with Radon Kernel for a while now. It's arguably the best Nougat Rom for RN3 right now.

Although there are a few bugs I should mention-
1. Network connectivity is weak on this rom. My wifi and data signals keep dropping and connecting which I didn't experience in the Global Stable Miui Rom. (Maybe the modem needs to be fixed)
2. DND mode activates itself everytime I call someone and closes after ending the call.
3. After transferring files via ShareIt, Bluetooth can't be turned off without restarting the phone. Everytime I deactivate it, it turns back on itself.

Everything else in this rom is perfect. It's fast and smooth. Not to mention that I'm getting around 7 hours SOT with this rom. I'll keep using this rom if the developer pushes security updates regularly.

1. Try updating your firmware (https://sourceforge.net/projects/xiaomi-firmware-updater/files/) - you can find it either under Stable or Development (flash only if you've officially unlocked your bootloader)
2. This is normal and is to prevent notification sounds while you're making a call (for example Facebook Messenger groups)

Top Liked Posts