[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][7.1.2][nx591j] LineageOS 14.1 Nubia z17 Lite [13/11/2018]

Search This thread

efka9

Nov 15, 2008
finally got around to installing this ROM, after few trial and errors I got it up'n running. I can say overall I find it better than nubia stock rom, as I got visible performance boost and battery actually holds longer than what other member wrote (which was the biggest worry initially), even tho I have the phone for 18 months already. Even the gpay works to my surprise which wasn't the case in the stock (probably cause I didn't try rooting it). Few things that I couldn't get to work is for some reason nubia camera app or at least the one thats there (even after installing manually via TWS) it seems to be not as good as stock one, not sure why. Also the hardware side buttons doesn't seem to be working as expected so I went with software ones.

The biggest annoyance so far is the the middle button keeps on blinking even when I don't have any notifications, I would have it disabled at all but didn't found anyway to do it. Maybe someone here has had similar problem?

Main reason that drove me reinstalling to this ROM and which proved successful is getting the huawei health app working which doesn't in stock ROM. That is prerequisite for new huawei smart watch to work with phone, which it does without issue on lineage. Anyway thanks again for all the info and especially author that made this possible and gave my nubia a new life!

Nov 28, 2018
Beograd
I started having battery drain problem. It drains the battery fast. In the battery settings it says that the culprit is LineageOS 63%, and in it the com.quicinc.cne.CNEService.CNEServiceApp. I found it has to do with the chipset and network connection. On other phones you can disable smart WiFi switching to stop the service, but I can't find that option in LieageOS. How can I fix this issue?

benkadu000

Sep 4, 2016
Amora

Perseo99

Jul 25, 2019
Ceuta
Not sure who is still using this phone but I got some time and more ram to play with builds and managed to build this lineage with latest security patch and a fix from a russian forum for the screen flicker while NFC is on. Use it at your own risk.

Download gdrive: lineage-14.1-20200527-UNOFFICIAL-nx591j.zip

Source code:
device nx591j
device nubia msm8976-common
kernel
vendor

Can you give the permission to download the ROM. The access to de file is restricted...

OpenMinded

Oct 26, 2006
Can you give the permission to download the ROM. The access to de file is restricted...

Thanks a lot!
Looks like these could be used to make a Nubia N3 (NX608J) treble based ROM?
the msm8953-common looks promising.

Now I looked into my original partition setup from recovery and it does not have a vendor partition.
Is there any way to repartition or how does one go about that?

Perseo99

Jul 25, 2019
Ceuta
Not sure who is still using this phone but I got some time and more ram to play with builds and managed to build this lineage with latest security patch and a fix from a russian forum for the screen flicker while NFC is on. Use it at your own risk.

Download gdrive: lineage-14.1-20200527-UNOFFICIAL-nx591j.zip

Source code:
device nx591j
device nubia msm8976-common
kernel
vendor

Hey, after some time using the rom, I have to say that it works good and smoothy. Thanks for your work!

FDAD

Jan 14, 2011
Porto
www.youtube.com
Nov 28, 2018
Beograd
Does it work with "dirty flash" (like an update, not a clean install)? Because if I need to do a clean install and then get everything back to as it was, it is just not worth it for me.

Top Liked Posts