[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][8.1.0][beryllium] LineageOS 15.1

Search This thread

abhishek987

Oct 7, 2014
Shimla
http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%2FCyanogenMod%2FLineageOS.png

Code:
/*
 * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
 * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
 * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
 * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
 * Same statement for XDA.
 */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8 (oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
  • Boots
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • Fingerprint
  • Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera
  • Camcorder
  • Video Playback
  • Audio
  • Sensors
  • Flash
  • LED
  • GPS
  • Volte

Known issues:
  • IR camera

Instructions :
  • Download the latest build and GApps
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Flash the latest build and GApps (adb sideload if you are encrypted or use external sdcard)
  • Reboot

Downloads :

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][8.1.0][beryllium] LineageOS 15.1, ROM for the Xiaomi Poco F1

Contributors
abhishek987
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_xiaomi_sdm845/tree/2855b03c9f66260408bffc92119a87032695e75a

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information
Stable Release Date: 2018-09-25

Created 2018-09-25
Last Updated 2018-09-25

Adios2nd

Sep 9, 2018
Wow wow wow, will test soon

Adding questions:
- Only 453 M?
- GApp not included?

Last edited:

sanjay0501

Apr 25, 2007
Wow. Now will have to flash twrp again for this.
Notification in left notch so double wow.
Jio 4g showing in notification shade so in all probability volte would be working ?

ajayruchi

Apr 5, 2017
An tutu score of lineage is on poco f1

Attachments

• Screenshot_AnTuTu_Benchmark_20180925-221205.png
    Screenshot_AnTuTu_Benchmark_20180925-221205.png
    199.8 KB · Views: 4,544

BigsyBiggins

Dec 15, 2009
Not sure what I did wrong but wouldn't boot for me.

I already had CosmicDan modded twrp and encryption disabled on stock rooted miui 9. Flashed this and gaps, then cleared data. After reboot it showed LOS logo for about 10sec and rebooted, did this constantly.

EDIT ResurrectionRemix Seems to install fine, so not sure what went wrong. Will probably give it another try if people have no issues.

Last edited:

ShivaRungta

Sep 4, 2018
Smooth as silk this one! Thanks!

2 issues i found(Maybe not issues?)-
- No fullscreen mode
- Camera app has just basic function

AcaSia0388

Mar 27, 2016
Hi friend

I have a question.

The erom will not boot.

I installed the twrp sd card as a possible version.

In that state, the paste leaf does not proceed (user data failure).

So I proceeded to format the "yes" and proceeded to full-paste (Cache, Data, System (Cache, Dalibic)

And after installing ROM-GAPS, my boot has been successfully installed!

However, there is a strange statement in the boot animation (10)

And stop during boot - boot animation early - stop - boot animation Repeat infinite boot early
How should I install this?
Please let me know how !!

kumoilain

Dec 6, 2017
Shanghai
notch issue:some icons in statues bar is covered by notch .
will this be improved in future?in some ways like... move statues bar down a little?

---------- Post added at 04:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

Another way to solve notch issue: Is there any way to limit the number of icons on Oero, and turn the left icons into dots?(like Android Pie) ;)

And I meet with change issue: I can't change LOL.
The value of 「/sys/class/power_supply/parallel/input_suspend」is always be 「1」, and I can't change it manually. That's the reason I can't charge I think (but I don't knows how to solve it):confused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%2FCyanogenMod%2FLineageOS.png

Code:
    /*
     * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
     * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
     * Same statement for XDA.
     */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8 (oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
    • Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Fingerprint
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS
    • Volte

Known issues:
    • IR camera

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and GApps (adb sideload if you are encrypted or use external sdcard)
    • Reboot

Downloads :

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][8.1.0][beryllium] LineageOS 15.1, ROM for the Xiaomi Poco F1

Contributors
    abhishek987
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_xiaomi_sdm845/tree/2855b03c9f66260408bffc92119a87032695e75a

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2018-09-25

Created 2018-09-25
    Last Updated 2018-09-25
    Screenshots

some ss
    Hy Guys. Help a newbie out for flashing LOS 15.1 in the Poco. I got everything in internal storage. Gapps and latest Los Rom.
    Im just afraid that i wipe to much comming from the MIUI 9 like in the Screenshot. Do i have to do factory reset, wipe dalvice, cache, System, data or do i get it wrong?
    And most of all if i want restore to MIUI i have to flash the decryped zip file before restoring?

Please some help for a flashing addicted guy who wanna try out this Rom.
    Thanks in advance for any step by step instruction.
    1.If you have twrp already flashed then just backup every partition possible(if you really want to restore, if anything goes wrong) then just wipe everything except internal storage. And flash the Rom and gapps. No need of fe disabler zip required.

a) of you haven't already have twrp try to flash it first(lots of YouTube vidz are already there)
    B) You'll have to format data to remove encryption
    C) flash fde 17.2 file (if you want to backup miui or use miui or if you want to revert back or whatever, else skip this file if you hate miui) or else twrp is going to be replaced if you boot miui and gets encrypted again.you don't want that to happen
    D) backup
    E) wipe everything.(internal storage too. As however if you format data everythingz cleaned already)
    F) now use a pc, otg, microsd or whatever to put files into internal storage
    G) Flash rom and gapps
    H) if you want restore, just wipe everything except internal storage(assuming you have backed up in internal storage) and restore, again no fde required. That's it.:eek:
    None of the oreo roms have an optimized notch support check los 16 if you want a well managed notch

True. I have this issue on AOSIP (Oreo 8.1) as well. But it's not really a big issue.

---------- Post added at 10:31 ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 ----------

no more update for Lineage15.1?

No, because LOS 16 has been released and you can't expect the dev to work for both Oreo and Pie side by side (since he needs to work on a few devices. So, he can't spend so much time)