[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][8.1.0][beryllium] LineageOS 15.1

abhishek987

Oct 7, 2014
Shimla

Code:
/*
 * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
 * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
 * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
 * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
 * Same statement for XDA.
 */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8 (oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
  • Boots
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • Fingerprint
  • Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera
  • Camcorder
  • Video Playback
  • Audio
  • Sensors
  • Flash
  • LED
  • GPS
  • Volte

Known issues:
  • IR camera

Instructions :
  • Download the latest build and GApps
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Flash the latest build and GApps (adb sideload if you are encrypted or use external sdcard)
  • Reboot

Downloads :

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][8.1.0][beryllium] LineageOS 15.1, ROM for the Xiaomi Poco F1

Contributors
abhishek987
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_xiaomi_sdm845/tree/2855b03c9f66260408bffc92119a87032695e75a

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information
Stable Release Date: 2018-09-25

Created 2018-09-25
Last Updated 2018-09-25

sanjay0501

Apr 25, 2007
Wow. Now will have to flash twrp again for this.
Notification in left notch so double wow.
Jio 4g showing in notification shade so in all probability volte would be working ?

BigsyBiggins

Dec 15, 2009
Not sure what I did wrong but wouldn't boot for me.

I already had CosmicDan modded twrp and encryption disabled on stock rooted miui 9. Flashed this and gaps, then cleared data. After reboot it showed LOS logo for about 10sec and rebooted, did this constantly.

EDIT ResurrectionRemix Seems to install fine, so not sure what went wrong. Will probably give it another try if people have no issues.

Last edited:

AcaSia0388

Mar 27, 2016
Hi friend

I have a question.

The erom will not boot.

I installed the twrp sd card as a possible version.

In that state, the paste leaf does not proceed (user data failure).

So I proceeded to format the "yes" and proceeded to full-paste (Cache, Data, System (Cache, Dalibic)

And after installing ROM-GAPS, my boot has been successfully installed!

However, there is a strange statement in the boot animation (10)

And stop during boot - boot animation early - stop - boot animation Repeat infinite boot early
How should I install this?
Please let me know how !!

kumoilain

Dec 6, 2017
Shanghai
notch issue:some icons in statues bar is covered by notch .
will this be improved in future?in some ways like... move statues bar down a little?

---------- Post added at 04:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

Another way to solve notch issue: Is there any way to limit the number of icons on Oero, and turn the left icons into dots?(like Android Pie) ;)

And I meet with change issue: I can't change LOL.
The value of 「/sys/class/power_supply/parallel/input_suspend」is always be 「1」, and I can't change it manually. That's the reason I can't charge I think (but I don't knows how to solve it):confused: