[ROM][Unofficial][8.1.0][deprecated] Lineage OS 15.1 for Xperia Z1 compact 29.12.18

Search This thread

foresto

Feb 13, 2010

I have tried it with make clean.
I have tried it without make clean
I have tried repo sync.
I have tried repo sync --force-sync.
I have tried different versions of the repo script.
I have tried reverting some commits that appeared in the past few days. (Remember, I was able to build twrp from your sources about a week ago; it started failing more recently.)
I have tried lunch with lineage_amami-eng.
I have tried lunch with lineage_amami-userdebug.
I have tried with ccache.
I have tried without ccache.
I have tried with Ubuntu 16.04.5.
I have tried with Ubuntu 18.04.1.
Most recently, I installed a completely new Ubuntu installation (18.04.1 amd64) and new repo init / repo sync (which takes quite a few hours with my internet connection). Here are the commands I ran after installing the OS and tools:

Code:
mkdir lineage-oreo
cd lineage-oreo
repo init -u https://github.com/LineageOS/android.git -b lineage-15.1
git clone https://github.com/115ek/manifest.git .repo/local_manifests
mv .repo/local_manifests/amami.xml  .repo/local_manifests/amami.xml.disable
repo sync
lunch
lineage_amami-eng
mka recoveryimage

The build still fails with the same error:
Code:
[  2% 250/10713] target thumb C++: lib...ootable/recovery-twrp/minui/events.cpp
FAILED: /mnt/buildboxext/project/android/lineage-oreo/out/target/product/amami/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libminui_intermediates/events.o 
/bin/bash -c "PWD=/proc/self/cwd  prebuilts/clang/host/linux-x86/clang-4053586/bin/clang++ 	-I device/sony/msm8974-common/include -I device/sony/rhine-common/include -I device/sony/amami/include -I external/libcxx/include -I external/libpng -I /mnt/buildboxext/project/android/lineage-oreo/out/target/product/amami/obj/KERNEL_OBJ/usr/include -I bootable/recovery-twrp/minui/include -I bootable/recovery-twrp/minui -I /mnt/buildboxext/project/android/lineage-oreo/out/target/product/amami/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libminui_intermediates -I /mnt/buildboxext/project/android/lineage-oreo/out/target/product/amami/gen/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libminui_intermediates -I libnativehelper/include_deprecated \$(cat /mnt/buildboxext/project/android/lineage-oreo/out/target/product/amami/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libminui_intermediates/import_includes)  -I system/core/include -I system/media/audio/include -I hardware/libhardware/include -I hardware/libhardware_legacy/include -I hardware/ril/include -I libnativehelper/include -I frameworks/native/include -I frameworks/native/opengl/include -I frameworks/av/include -isystem /mnt/buildboxext/project/android/lineage-oreo/out/target/product/amami/obj/include -isystem bionic/libc/arch-arm/include -isystem bionic/libc/include -isystem bionic/libc/kernel/uapi -isystem bionic/libc/kernel/uapi/asm-arm -isystem bionic/libc/kernel/android/scsi -isystem bionic/libc/kernel/android/uapi -c  -fno-exceptions -Wno-multichar -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -funwind-tables -fstack-protector-strong -Wa,--noexecstack -Werror=format-security -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fno-short-enums -no-canonical-prefixes -DNDEBUG -g -Wstrict-aliasing=2 -DANDROID -fmessage-length=0 -W -Wall -Wno-unused -Winit-self -Wpointer-arith -DNDEBUG -UDEBUG -fdebug-prefix-map=/proc/self/cwd= -D__compiler_offsetof=__builtin_offsetof -Werror=int-conversion -Wno-reserved-id-macro -Wno-format-pedantic -Wno-unused-command-line-argument -fcolor-diagnostics -Wno-expansion-to-defined -fdebug-prefix-map=\$PWD/= -Werror=return-type -Werror=non-virtual-dtor -Werror=address -Werror=sequence-point -Werror=date-time -nostdlibinc -msoft-float -mfloat-abi=softfp -mfpu=neon -mcpu=krait -mfpu=neon-vfpv4 -D__ARM_FEATURE_LPAE=1 -target arm-linux-androideabi -Bprebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-linux-androideabi-4.9/arm-linux-androideabi/bin  -Wsign-promo -Wno-inconsistent-missing-override -Wno-null-dereference -D_LIBCPP_ENABLE_THREAD_SAFETY_ANNOTATIONS -Wno-thread-safety-negative -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -std=gnu++14 -mthumb -Os -fomit-frame-pointer -fno-strict-aliasing  -fno-rtti -DMSM_BSP -DHAS_LIBSYNC -Werror -std=c++14 -DRECOVERY_RGBX -DOVERSCAN_PERCENT=0 -DTW_BRIGHTNESS_PATH=\\\"/sys/class/leds/wled:backlight/brightness\\\" -DTW_MAX_BRIGHTNESS=255 -DBOARD_USE_CUSTOM_RECOVERY_FONT=\\\"roboto_23x41.h\\\" -fPIC -D_USING_LIBCXX -DANDROID_STRICT   -Werror=int-to-pointer-cast -Werror=pointer-to-int-cast -Werror=address-of-temporary -Werror=return-type     -MD -MF /mnt/buildboxext/project/android/lineage-oreo/out/target/product/amami/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libminui_intermediates/events.d -o /mnt/buildboxext/project/android/lineage-oreo/out/target/product/amami/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libminui_intermediates/events.o bootable/recovery-twrp/minui/events.cpp"
In file included from bootable/recovery-twrp/minui/events.cpp:23:
bionic/libc/include/sys/epoll.h:67:8: error: redefinition of 'epoll_event'
struct epoll_event {
       ^
/mnt/buildboxext/project/android/lineage-oreo/out/target/product/amami/obj/KERNEL_OBJ/usr/include/linux/eventpoll.h:47:8: note: previous definition is here
struct epoll_event {
       ^
bootable/recovery-twrp/minui/events.cpp:105:14: error: member reference base type '__u64' (aka 'unsigned long long') is not a structure or union
      ev.data.ptr = &ev_fdinfo[ev_count];
      ~~~~~~~^~~~
bootable/recovery-twrp/minui/events.cpp:149:10: error: member reference base type '__u64' (aka 'unsigned long long') is not a structure or union
  ev.data.ptr = static_cast<void*>(&ev_fdinfo[ev_count]);
  ~~~~~~~^~~~
bootable/recovery-twrp/minui/events.cpp:183:62: error: member reference base type '__u64' (aka 'unsigned long long') is not a structure or union
    fd_info* fdi = static_cast<fd_info*>(polledevents[n].data.ptr);
                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~
4 errors generated.
ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.
20:58:29 ninja failed with: exit status 1

#### failed to build some targets (58 seconds) ####

Is it possible that you have some old or extra files that I do not have?

I'm building on a 64-bit system. Are you?

What in the world could be the problem here?

---------- Post added at 21:23 ---------- Previous post was at 21:12 ----------

It looks like the conflicting header file that causes the failure is out/target/product/amami/obj/KERNEL_OBJ/usr/include/linux/eventpoll.h, which is included by bootable/recovery-twrp/minui/Android.mk selectively, depending on the values of TW_TARGET_USES_QCOM_BSP and TARGET_PREBUILT_KERNEL. Do those variables mean anything to you?

Last edited:
I have tried it with make clean.
I have tried it without make clean
I have tried repo sync.
I have tried repo sync --force-sync.
I have tried different versions of the repo script.
I have tried reverting some commits that appeared in the past few days. (Remember, I was able to build twrp from your sources about a week ago; it started failing more recently.)
I have tried lunch with lineage_amami-eng.
I have tried lunch with lineage_amami-userdebug.
I have tried with ccache.
I have tried without ccache.
I have tried with Ubuntu 16.04.5.
I have tried with Ubuntu 18.04.1.
Most recently, I installed a completely new Ubuntu installation (18.04.1 amd64) and new repo init / repo sync (which takes quite a few hours with my internet connection). Here are the commands I ran after installing the OS and tools:

The build still fails with the same error:

Is it possible that you have some old or extra files that I do not have?

I'm building on a 64-bit system. Are you?

What in the world could be the problem here?

---------- Post added at 21:23 ---------- Previous post was at 21:12 ----------

It looks like the conflicting header file that causes the failure is out/target/product/amami/obj/KERNEL_OBJ/usr/include/linux/eventpoll.h, which is included by bootable/recovery-twrp/minui/Android.mk selectively, depending on the values of TW_TARGET_USES_QCOM_BSP and TARGET_PREBUILT_KERNEL. Do those variables mean anything to you?
Don't have proper system access right now to check myself, however - my 2 cents:
- The twrp 3.2 referred in our cm12.1 thread works fine for me also for testing Oreo, I can reboot into it and have no issues at all, it also uses the LP encryption for Oreo
- The AICP kernel very recently received some 64bit binder conversion. Maybe revert that commit? In general, when building twrp, there should be a simplified kernel defconfig (haven't really looked at 115ek's twrp manifest in detail) - I have noticed e.g. "stackprotector-strong" in the above log, which somehow indicates the full kernel defconfig
- although not directly related, I really recommend to also name the dir for twrp recovery bootable/recovery and not bootable/recovery-twrp - sometimes, some stupid dependencies in different repos go rogue otherwise...

foresto

Feb 13, 2010
- The twrp 3.2 referred in our cm12.1 thread works fine for me also for testing Oreo, I can reboot into it and have no issues at all, it also uses the LP encryption for Oreo

Yes, that one builds for me, and I am currently using it along with your cm-12.1 project (which I also build from source every month).

- The AICP kernel very recently received some 64bit binder conversion. Maybe revert that commit?

I noticed that, too. It was the latest commit on two projects, so reverting it was easy enough:

repo forall device/sony/rhine-common kernel/sony/msm8974 -c git checkout HEAD^

It didn't help.

- although not directly related, I really recommend to also name the dir for twrp recovery bootable/recovery and not bootable/recovery-twrp - sometimes, some stupid dependencies in different repos go rogue otherwise...

I tried editing 115ek's amami_twrp.xml to replace this:

<project name="omnirom/android_bootable_recovery" path="bootable/recovery-twrp" revision="android-8.1" />

with this:

<remove-project name="LineageOS/android_bootable_recovery" />
<project name="omnirom/android_bootable_recovery" path="bootable/recovery" revision="android-8.1" />

It didn't help.

In general, when building twrp, there should be a simplified kernel defconfig (haven't really looked at 115ek's twrp manifest in detail) - I have noticed e.g. "stackprotector-strong" in the above log, which somehow indicates the full kernel defconfig

I'm not sure what to do about that. Would it affect the epoll_event definition that seems to be breaking the build? (I guess it would make sense, since that structure seems to be part of the kernel sources.)

I also notice a bunch of warnings early in the build. Are these normal?

Code:
[334/1093] including ./frameworks/av/camera/Android.mk ...
frameworks/av/camera/cameraserver/Android.mk:18: warning: Target has integrated cameraserver into mediaserver. This is weakening security measures introduced in 7.0
[1093/1093] including ./vendor/sony/tsubasa/Android.mk ...
build/core/binary.mk:1191: warning: overriding commands for target `/mnt/buildboxext/project/android/oreo/out/target/product/amami/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libminui_intermediates/graphics_overlay.o'
build/core/binary.mk:1191: warning: ignoring old commands for target `/mnt/buildboxext/project/android/oreo/out/target/product/amami/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libminui_intermediates/graphics_overlay.o'
build/core/base_rules.mk:391: warning: overriding commands for target `/mnt/buildboxext/project/android/oreo/out/target/product/amami/recovery/root/etc/mke2fs.conf'
build/core/base_rules.mk:391: warning: ignoring old commands for target `/mnt/buildboxext/project/android/oreo/out/target/product/amami/recovery/root/etc/mke2fs.conf'
build/core/base_rules.mk:391: warning: overriding commands for target `/mnt/buildboxext/project/android/oreo/out/target/product/amami/system/xbin/wget'
./external/busybox/Android.mk:179: warning: ignoring old commands for target `/mnt/buildboxext/project/android/oreo/out/target/product/amami/system/xbin/wget'
build/core/Makefile:34: warning: overriding commands for target `/mnt/buildboxext/project/android/oreo/out/target/product/amami/system/lib/libcnefeatureconfig.so'
build/core/base_rules.mk:391: warning: ignoring old commands for target `/mnt/buildboxext/project/android/oreo/out/target/product/amami/system/lib/libcnefeatureconfig.so'
build/core/Makefile:34: warning: overriding commands for target `/mnt/buildboxext/project/android/oreo/out/target/product/amami/system/vendor/lib/libdsi_netctrl.so'
build/core/base_rules.mk:391: warning: ignoring old commands for target `/mnt/buildboxext/project/android/oreo/out/target/product/amami/system/vendor/lib/libdsi_netctrl.so'
build/core/Makefile:34: warning: overriding commands for target `/mnt/buildboxext/project/android/oreo/out/target/product/amami/system/vendor/lib/libqmi_cci.so'
build/core/base_rules.mk:391: warning: ignoring old commands for target `/mnt/buildboxext/project/android/oreo/out/target/product/amami/system/vendor/lib/libqmi_cci.so'
build/core/Makefile:34: warning: overriding commands for target `/mnt/buildboxext/project/android/oreo/out/target/product/amami/system/vendor/lib/libqmi_common_so.so'
build/core/base_rules.mk:391: warning: ignoring old commands for target `/mnt/buildboxext/project/android/oreo/out/target/product/amami/system/vendor/lib/libqmi_common_so.so'
build/core/Makefile:34: warning: overriding commands for target `/mnt/buildboxext/project/android/oreo/out/target/product/amami/system/vendor/lib/libqmi_csi.so'
build/core/base_rules.mk:391: warning: ignoring old commands for target `/mnt/buildboxext/project/android/oreo/out/target/product/amami/system/vendor/lib/libqmi_csi.so'
build/core/Makefile:34: warning: overriding commands for target `/mnt/buildboxext/project/android/oreo/out/target/product/amami/system/vendor/lib/libqmiservices.so'
build/core/base_rules.mk:391: warning: ignoring old commands for target `/mnt/buildboxext/project/android/oreo/out/target/product/amami/system/vendor/lib/libqmiservices.so'

For anyone following this story: The short of all this is that, as far as I can tell, the source code provided for this rom's twrp image does not build. I guess 115ek must be doing something or have something that is not included in the instructions.

Last edited:

lm089

Jun 26, 2011
Munich
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact
OnePlus 6
You can also do it locally on your device (e.g. with Terminal), but then you have to be rooted (root access for apps) (e.g. with Magisk).

Finally got a dmesg.txt:
Here's what I did before getting the file:

- Did a complete wipe including internal storage
- installed your ROM + Magisk + openGapps pico
- did a system boot
- enabled developer access
- installed then started titanium

As before titanium crashed immediately and repeatedly.
- then followed your description in regards to dmesg.txt; did that using local terminal (somehow I didn't manage to get root access through adb; never had that problem before on other ROMs...)

Hope you can make any sense of the log. Meanwhile I'll be back at AICP ;)

115ek

Jan 30, 2017
Finally got a dmesg.txt:
Here's what I did before getting the file:

- Did a complete wipe including internal storage
- installed your ROM + Magisk + openGapps pico
- did a system boot
- enabled developer access
- installed then started titanium

As before titanium crashed immediately and repeatedly.
- then followed your description in regards to dmesg.txt; did that using local terminal (somehow I didn't manage to get root access through adb; never had that problem before on other ROMs...)

Hope you can make any sense of the log. Meanwhile I'll be back at AICP ;)

Great. There are some SE denials concerning external storage. That may be a problem.
Do you use X-plore File Manager? It also generated denials. Is it (and Titanium) working for you on AICP?

The best thing to prove the SE background is to install a build with SE permissive. All violations are logged but not denied then.
You'll find a permissive build here: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=1322778262904027481

lm089

Jun 26, 2011
Munich
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact
OnePlus 6
Great. There are some SE denials concerning external storage. That may be a problem.
Do you use X-plore File Manager? It also generated denials. Is it (and Titanium) working for you on AICP?

The best thing to prove the SE background is to install a build with SE permissive. All violations are logged but not denied then.
You'll find a permissive build here: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=1322778262904027481
Thx!

Yes, I installed X-Plore alongside Titanium, because for some strange reason the built-in file manager didn't want to access the internal sdcard partition.

Strange thing is: both apps are working on my AICP install without any problems. But when I tried a fresh clean install of this week's AICP I'm suddenly having the same trouble as described here. Really am starting to believe that this must have to do with my sdcard. :(

Am currently downloading that other build; once I installed it, I'll try it once more.

lm089

Jun 26, 2011
Munich
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact
OnePlus 6

Did 2 tests last night:
1. took the sdcard out, then wiped everything, then installed your latest build (20181014). Result: could install and run Titanium without any crashes!
2. again wiped everything, re-inserted sdcard, then installed your 20181013 build with SELinux set to "Moderate". Result was as above, i.e.: no Titanium problems
Just in case you were interested pulled another dmesg.txt from the 20181013 build
Conclusion: it all seems to point to some problem with my sdcard, or the way it is partitioned, or something that is on the card, or whatever.
As it's a rainy Sunday today I decided to do a full backup then re-partition / re-format the sd, then try again

Attachments

• dmesg-from-build-20181013.txt
    140.2 KB · Views: 6

KonTiki2000

Jan 17, 2017
Hi to all,
Hi own two xperia z1c and being a satisfied user of lineageos 14 ROM on the first one I decided to give it a try with this ROM (15.01-20181014) on the second one; for the time being it seems to work properly, I only note a certain lag on the gps fix if I compare it to the other one with the lineageos 14 ROM. Is this only my problem or is someone else having the issue as well? Thank you,
Federico

lm089

Jun 26, 2011
Munich
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact
OnePlus 6
Hi to all,
Hi own two xperia z1c and being a satisfied user of lineageos 14 ROM on the first one I decided to give it a try with this ROM (15.01-20181014) on the second one; for the time being it seems to work properly, I only note a certain lag on the gps fix if I compare it to the other one with the lineageos 14 ROM. Is this only my problem or is someone else having the issue as well? Thank you,
Federico
So far I did only a very quick test with this ROM, usually am running with the AICP version. During that test I got 3D fixes extremly fast, and that was even from inside a building (ok, near a window). I didn't do a GPX route recording, though. So I don't have any long-term experience, yet.

lm089

Jun 26, 2011
Munich
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact
OnePlus 6
Start testing this weekend. So far I can say: this is great, if not perfect. Very fast and smooth. Missing some nice but rather unimportant features I got used to from AICP. Initially I had a few Magisk Manager foced closes but not any longer now.
Will have a look on battery consumption, hopefully it's a bit less than with AICP (8.1).

Just a quick question: with most ROMs I had installed over the past months there was a setting under "security"; don't kow what it's labelled in English (something like "Quick unlock" probably; in German it's "Schnelles Entsperren"); it's supposed to unlock the screen right after I enter the correct PIN, without having to hit the "OK" mark
Anyone having an idea whether this ROM has this setting, and where it might be hidden?

Last edited:

scgas

Jun 19, 2015
i have a problem with the camera .. it's very very lag another person have the same problem .. this problem is the with lineage 15.1 on my father x526 leeco

Jan 13, 2012
Since Z1c only has 16gb internal storage, I used apps2sd to link apps to sd. However the 2nd partition of the sdcard doesn't load properly and so I do a soft reboot. I only used the su binary and have not tried Magisk (but in the lineage 14.1 / 7.1 rom, it is working ok with su).

It also cannot use wifi channel 13 (but it has been fixed in https://jira.lineageos.org/browse/BUGBASH-685)

But what is great is that with Gapps micro and this rom, the storage used at the start (after frest install/wipe) is just 6.7gb (vs 11gb ish when using 14.1). after installing the apps I normally use I still have around 5gb free. I notice that in 14.1 the total internal storage was 14gb and now it is 16gb but I did not do any partitioning of the internal storage. Still having more free storage is awesome.

Last edited:

lm089

Jun 26, 2011
Munich
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact
OnePlus 6
Strange notification

Every now and again like once or twice a day there's this strange notification that's disappearing all by itself after a few seconds. I only realize it because of its unique notification sound (nothing I have defined somewhere in settings). If I'm fast enough I can see it for a short moment, it says something like "Android system" with an icon like a wave or whatever, but before I can study it in detail it's gone.

Is anyone else having this, and what could that be?

NyQuilXT

Jan 15, 2016
Every now and again like once or twice a day there's this strange notification that's disappearing all by itself after a few seconds. I only realize it because of its unique notification sound (nothing I have defined somewhere in settings). If I'm fast enough I can see it for a short moment, it says something like "Android system" with an icon like a wave or whatever, but before I can study it in detail it's gone.

Is anyone else having this, and what could that be?
Notification about apps consuming energy in the background...

Reactions: lm089

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This Thread is deprecated!
    Please use https://xdaforums.com/sony-xperia-z1-compact/development/rom-lineageos-15-1-xperia-z1-compact-t3884247/
    We'll provide Lineage 15.1 builds there as well. They come in two different flavours:
    • pure LineageOS
    • Security hardened microG LineageOS
    Functionality is completely the same as provived by the builds from this thread - they are build from the same sources. Only difference: The new builds are signed to guarantee a maximum of security.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Hard & a lot.
     */
    Status
    List template by AdrianDC
    Code:
    - Boot : Ok
    - GApps : OpenGApps Micro recommended
    - Partitions (Data, Cache) : Ext4 and F2FS supported
    - Bluetooth : Ok
    - WiFi : Ok
    - WiFi Hotspot : Ok
    - RIL - Phone - Data : Ok
    - GPS : Ok
    - Camera : Ok
    - Camcorder : Ok
    - Lights : Ok
    - MicroSD : Ok
    - Accelerometer : Ok
    - Compass : Ok
    - Gyroscope : Ok
    - Touchscreen : Ok
    - FM Radio : Ok
    - ANT+ : Ok
    - Vibrator : Ok
    - Microphone : Ok
    - Audio & music : Ok
    - Bluetooth audio : Ok
    - MHL: didn't test
    - NFC : Ok
    - Kernel : Ok
    - Graphics : Ok
    - 3D Rendering : Ok
    - Clock : Ok
    - Offline Charging : Ok
    - USB : Ok
    - USB OTG : Ok
    - Encryption : Ok, but installing updates only works with adb sideload!
    - SEPolicies : Enforcing
    Download
    FAQ
    What about device encryption?
    Device encryption is working. You only have to keep in mind that you need a PC with adb to install systemupdates.
    Flashing via recovery isn't working until now, because there isn't a recovery capable of decrypting Oreo /data partitions at the moment. But an easy "adb sideload" should do the job. Or installing from the external SD card.
    What about reboot to recovery?
    Reboot to recovery is only working with magisk installed. Investigating this...
    Reboot to recovery is working as it should now (and of course also without magisk).
    What about GPS?
    GPS apps like GPS Status&Toolbox or SatStat don't get location fixes. Nevertheless navigating with Osmand or googleMaps should work. Positionfinding is also slow. Got better :)
    I found a bug. What should I do?
    We need your feedback for optimization. But your feedback is only useful in connection with logs --> see section Bugreports
    What about root access?
    Root isn't included per default (except root over adb, but it's off by default).
    If you want to gain root access to your apps use one of these (depending on your taste/needs):
    Bugreports
    You'll find information about logging here.
    Please also note how you got the error or how it can be reproduced.
    Sources
    Credits
    • SpiritCroc: big thanks to him for maintaining the device trees and a lot of very useful hints
    • rcstar6696
    • SuperLamic
    • drakonizer
    • AdrianDC
    • munjeni: thanks for tips and tricks
    • nailyk: thanks for tips and tricks
    • All the other contributors on sony msm8974 platform
    • LineageOS team

XDA:DevDB Information
    Lineage OS 15.1 for Xperia Z1 compact - amami, ROM for the Sony Xperia Z1 Compact

Contributors
    115ek, SpiritCroc, drakonizer, rcstar6696, SuperLamic, AdrianDC, nailyk, LineageOS team
    Source Code: https://github.com/115ek/manifest

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information
    Beta Release Date: 2018-09-10

Created 2018-09-10
    Last Updated 2019-03-18
    Great! Could You explain what was wrong? Looks like at end of Oreo's life we got fully working rom :)

During Oreo bringup sdm845 gps libs were used due to compiling errors (AFAIK...). We now switched back to msm8974 ones and they work properly :)
    If you're interested in details: http://gerrit.aicp-rom.com/q/topic:%22satellite_fix%22+(status:eek:pen%20OR%20status:merged)
    new build is up!
    • fixed GPS 3D fix
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=1322778262904028247

I'm going to upload it also on a different site (AFH is soo slow sometimes.) Please be patient.

Can anyone please post/link to pics from lineageos Camera app? Is it reasonable like a moto G level. I do not need fantastic pics like original blob sony binary. I am interested in buying this device as it is one of the few compact devices.
    And if I understood GPS is poor at the moment.
    Thx

GPS is in a usable state. 3D fix is working since today's build. The pictures taken by the camera are really okay. But taking photos in bad light situations is always a problem (also for Stock ROM).
    I can really recommend the Z1 compact. I'll take some pictures and share them later on ;)
    Changelog

• fixed wrong bluetooth MAC address (00:00:00:00:5a:ad on all devices), now displaying correct device specific one
    • synced LineageOS sources (security patch level December 05, 2018)
    • fix problem with Lineage SU addon by using 64-bit binder API (thanks @NyQuilXT)
    • synced LineageOS sources (security patch level November 05, 2018)
    • fixed GPS 3D fix
    • fixed MHL (thanks @koron393)
    • added callrecording
    • synced LineageOS sources (security patch level October 05, 2018)
    • fixed reboot to recovery without magisk
    • minor improvements from AICP devices trees (thanks @SpiritCroc)
    • synced LineageOS sources
    • initial release
    New build is up:
    • fix problem with Lineage SU addon by using 64-bit binder API (thanks @NyQuilXT)
    • synced LineageOS sources (security patch level November 05, 2018)
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=11410963190603844501