Trlteduos here Single SIM slot works fine but no luck for me on the headphone jack.
Flashed the boot.img (maybe it's for trlte only?) on top of the ROM then bootloop occurred. I tried a few ROM GAPP combos but the problem persists anyway.
Otherwise this ROM is quite perfect...
So now if I flash the latest build, the SIM card issues will be fixed and headphones will work, is that right?
Can I dirty flash it from 0812? Is it SELinux permissive or enforced? (I suppose I can change it with the switch app)
Does anyone know what values I have to change in mixer_paths to lower the minimum volume?
Hey guys i'm having trouble with my Galaxy Note 4 running LineageOS 15.1. When i put it to charge it won't charge past 62% unless i eject the battery and hold the power button for a minute. Then after the reset it's at 93% and it can charge to 100%. Honestly i don't feel like pulling out the battery every time i need to charge my phone.. At first i though it was the battery and got a new one just in case but it turns out it's not, both the new and the old one wont charge past 62%..
I flashed the latest build last night and played with it for a few hours. The headphone jack and sim slot both work now:good: kudos to developers!
Here some problems I encountered using this build:
1. Random death of microphone after reboot (no sound during recording)
2. Adaptive brightness on and off
3. Frozen screen and glitches pulling the status bar after reboot
4. No Chinese input in ASOP keyboard, why Google why?
BTW guys what's the best order to flash ROM, GAPP and magisk in a clean install? Do you need to wipe cache in between or only before reboot?
I tried this ROM on note 4 N9100 (trltechn duos) , I found one bug when using s-pen. In many app, after scroll down a list to the item I want, then use s-pen click on this item (if using a finger, then no such kind problem), but the phone screen jump back to the top of list, just like scroll up back to the top. Would you please kindly fix this bug?
Maybe because they can't reproduce it on a current version?No and it just gets ignored every time someone asks.
Maybe because they can't reproduce it on a current version?
I'm running LineageOS20180820-UNOFFICIAL-trlte (from ripee) on a sm-n910v and have just tested game sounds with Monument Valley. It seems fine.
In fact, everything seems fine, except:
- restart/system from power menu goes to maintenance boot mode (maybe part of being a 'userdebug' build?)
- one reboot (or cold start) in 8 or 10, the system doesn't see the SIM (easy enough to reboot again)
I'd love to reach this fabled maintenance mode, I feel like I'm missing out
* [B][U]Your warranty is now void.[/U][/B] * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or your getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
LAST ROM Downloads for Oreo
Google Drive Download Folder Click to open and browse to latestWhich device is supported ??
I'm do the best for support multi note edge device so tell me if you see an issue and write it here with you variant
Support SM-N915F SM-N915FY SM-N915G SM-N915T SM-N915P SM-N915V
# Depreciated [B]ripee[/B] [I]([COLOR="Teal"]LineageOS[/COLOR] su root included.)[/I] - SM-N910F/G/P/R4/T/T3/V/W8: [URL="https://forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=31259"][B] lineage-15.1-20190218-UNOFFICIAL-trlte.zip[/B][/URL] - SM-N9100ZC/ZH/6W/9W: [URL="https://forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=31260"][B] lineage-15.1-20190218-UNOFFICIAL-trlteduos.zip[/B][/URL] [B]_mone[/B] - [URL="https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=140308&sort_by=date&sort_dir=DESC"][B]LineageOS[/B][/URL] [B]micky387[/B] - SM-N910F/G/P/R4/T/T3/V/W8: [URL="https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=257279&sort_by=date&sort_dir=DESC"][B]Note 4[/B][/URL]