[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][8.1.0][sakura] LineageOS 15.1 [2019-01-01]

Search This thread

anish sk

Jul 7, 2014
i found a bug. when i turn on incall loud speaker, the other side person listen double voice. i am using jio 4g with volte.

loseyourself

Sep 2, 2017
Using this ROM from day 1. Absolutely no problems whatsoever. I'm using pico gapps 31/12 AFAIK. no crashes. Using jio 4g in sim 1 and bsnl in sim2 no echo problem either. Rooted using magisk installed viper,gcam, g pay works too.battery life is excellent too, though I use forcedoze.
Attaching battery stats. Thanks once again for creating this awesome ROM.
Pie next :p

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190119-113438_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20190119-113438_Settings.png
    156 KB · Views: 320
Oct 25, 2017
Using this ROM from day 1. Absolutely no problems whatsoever. I'm using pico gapps 31/12 AFAIK. no crashes. Using jio 4g in sim 1 and bsnl in sim2 no echo problem either. Rooted using magisk installed viper,gcam, g pay works too.battery life is excellent too, though I use forcedoze.
Attaching battery stats. Thanks once again for creating this awesome ROM.
Pie next :p
does google pay work without offing telephone permission in google play services

counti

May 25, 2010
Can anyone please give me an answer for my question? Works this rom with Xiaomi Redmi A2 Lite?

1emrys1

May 29, 2013
Can anyone please give me an answer for my question? Works this rom with Xiaomi Redmi A2 Lite?

Don't flash it in A2 Lite. The partition schemed are different between Redmi 6 Pro and A2 Lite even though they are the same phone in other aspects.
Don't flash rom meant for one of these on the other. You may end up with hard brick and if not that, definitely soft brick.

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

of course its work fine.

Don't answer the questions you don't know the complete answer to. Do you have both the devices and have you flashed 6 Pro rom on A2 Lite? No? I don't think you're a developer either
People will end up bricking their phones with your wrong advice.

anish sk

Jul 7, 2014
Don't flash it in A2 Lite. The partition schemed are different between Redmi 6 Pro and A2 Lite even though they are the same phone in other aspects.
Don't flash rom meant for one of these on the other. You may end up with hard brick and if not that, definitely soft brick.

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

Don't answer the questions you don't know the complete answer to. Do you have both the devices and have you flashed 6 Pro rom on A2 Lite? No? I don't think you're a developer either
People will end up bricking their phones with your wrong advice.

i think u r new on xda. This forum and all rom here are only for redmi 6 pro.

jackint

Apr 21, 2017
Does anyone know why doesn't some apps use the full screen and how to fix that? There's a big black bar at the bottom when I open certain apps.

darkhzy_kh

Dec 6, 2018

Top Liked Posts