[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][8.1.0][tb8703f/x/r/n] LineageOS 15.1 for Lenovo TAB 3 8 plus P8

Search This thread

tweakradje

Dual mic recording

change /etc/mixer_paths_mtp.xml

<path name="handset-mic">
<path name="adc1" />
<ctl name="IIR1 INP1 MUX" value="DEC1" />
<!-- tweakradje added dmic for stereo recording path for voice-rec-mic and camcorder-mic -->
<ctl name="ADC3 Volume" value="6" />
<ctl name="DEC2 MUX" value="ADC2" />
<ctl name="MI2S_TX Channels" value="Two" />
<ctl name="ADC2 MUX" value="INP3" />
</path>

Now you can record voice and camcorder in stereo.

Problem is that ro.qc.sdk.audio.fluencetype always set to none. Should be fluence or fluencepro to get dual mic working. License issue? I have Wifi version. Maybe qcom Fluence only works with sim/ril. (noise canceling)

Dunno if ACDB (audio calibration files) is used when Fluence is none.

Anyway I also changed /etc/audio_platform_info.xml

<device name="SND_DEVICE_IN_VOICE_DMIC" acdb_id="41"/> <!-- 41, test SND_DEVICE_IN_HANDSET_DMIC_AEC_NS 111 -->
<device name="SND_DEVICE_IN_HANDSET_MIC" acdb_id="4"/> <!-- 4, test SND_DEVICE_IN_HANDSET_MIC_AEC_NS 108 -->
<device name="SND_DEVICE_IN_HANDSET_STEREO_DMIC" acdb_id="4"/> <!-- 34, SND_DEVICE_IN_HANDSET_MIC 4 -->

Cheers

yener90

Dec 10, 2018

Bright Star

Jul 15, 2005
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say huge thanks first for the OP and the rest for this wonderful work.
I've suffered for few months with my stock ROM with numerous problems, and just as I wanted to through this tablet I came across this post and now I have a brand new tablet to work with :)
Keep up the great work!

Brights

Reactions: alirazaagha

p3dboard

Oct 20, 2013
MurikBMX who maintains these builds? is it safe? some use them over here? Thanks
I am using the Pixel Experience rom on my wife's tablet and that is working well. Much better than the Lenovo rom.

Not sure if any newer builds will eventually be made, but i am happy with Android 9, split screen and responsiveness is great.

The pixel experience rom is available on androidfilehost.com. Use the 2nd most recent build of the rom, as the last build released had a boot loop bug.

Can't comment on this rom, but thought i would give you a reply.

Rakoth666

Dec 3, 2019
I am using the Pixel Experience rom on my wife's tablet and that is working well. Much better than the Lenovo rom.

Not sure if any newer builds will eventually be made, but i am happy with Android 9, split screen and responsiveness is great.

The pixel experience rom is available on androidfilehost.com. Use the 2nd most recent build of the rom, as the last build released had a boot loop bug.

Can't comment on this rom, but thought i would give you a reply.

Thank you for your reply :)
I'm using LineageOS 16.0 but it's laggy for me.
So, I thought to rollback to Oreo, but this build is not up to date. This is why i'm interested by the link of MurikBMX. ;)

I just want something to use as daily driver without major bug and with security update. Big request is'nt it ? :D
saddly i don't have the knowledge to make that on my own...

reaide

Dec 30, 2019
8703x found that opening and switching the camera is slower and a bit stuck than android 7.1 / 9.0 rom during use. The others are pretty good. Thanks to the author team for developing so many good works.

Vicky khan

Apr 14, 2013
Thanks so much highwaystar_ru for this amazing rom!!!
Rom Installed without problems.

I installed apart Magisk for root, Viper and Dolby for better audio, Xposed and Xuimod for faster scrolling.

All working!! Thanks again for your hard work!!
Hi there! Hope you'll be fine.
Just wanted to know how can I get all of these you've mentioned in LOS 16?
Magisk/Viper/Dolby/Xposed

Vicky khan

Apr 14, 2013
Thank you for your reply :)
I'm using LineageOS 16.0 but it's laggy for me.
So, I thought to rollback to Oreo, but this build is not up to date. This is why i'm interested by the link of MurikBMX. ;)

I just want something to use as daily driver without major bug and with security update. Big request is'nt it ? :D
saddly i don't have the knowledge to make that on my own...

Hey there wanted to ask which rom did you switch to?
I'm currently using LOS 16 and it's a bit laggy for me plus drains battery alot with gaming. :crying:

Top Liked Posts