fosseperme

Dec 28, 2009
Salerno
www.facebook.com
attachment.php

Code:
Do not ask for ETA's.
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, 
or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. 
Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! 
YOU are choosing to make these modifications, 
and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

INSTRUCTIONS

- Make total wipe and format data in A and B partitions
- Flash the latest build at this link https://drive.google.com/open?id=1r_9JJwDvclGTT3NsQK6XACNHcfuKlmc3 with Deadman recovery in slot A
- Reboot forcedly in fastboot mode with vol - and power, and after return to TWRP
- Finally flash (without reboot the phone) Gapps Pico arm64 8.1 and Magisk in slot where is installed the system (you can easily understand this in the backup section of TWRP and see the system partition how space take)
- Make the first setup with the Wifi connected!
- Enjoy with Xenon HD!

What's working :
Boots
RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
Fingerprint
IR Blaster
Wi-Fi
Bluetooth
Camera
Camcorder
Video Playback
Audio
Sensors
Flash
LED
GPS
Volte

Known issues:
You Tell me

V2 Added Mint Kernel

V1 Initial Release

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][8.1.0][Tissot] Xenon HD [04/04/2018], ROM for the Xiaomi Mi A1

Contributors
fosseperme (aka Antonio Greco), Karan, Aaryan Sharma, Omar Benziane, Basha Shaik, Akhil Bhatia
Source Code: https://github.com/TeamHorizon
Kernel Source: https://github.com/GamingDevilsCC/android_kernel_xiaomi_msm8953

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Firmware Required: Oreo with TWRP
Based On: Lineage OS

Version Information

Created 2018-03-31
Last Updated 2018-04-11

Attachments

• 445419919_261023.jpg
    445419919_261023.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 3,415
  • IMG_20180401_015100_489.jpg
    IMG_20180401_015100_489.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 3,124
  • IMG_20180402_130102_421.jpg
    IMG_20180402_130102_421.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 1,582
Last edited:

hugor671

Dec 8, 2015
Aveiro
t.me
Samsung Galaxy S10e
INSTRUCTIONS :D

- Flash the latest build at this link https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RShbQgRiE4VIt1x4kF7zAB3tniU1AosK
- Flash (without reboot the phone) in the order Gapps Pico arm64 8.1, Magisk and Mint Kernel (without this kernel the touch not work!)
- Enjoy with Xenon HD!

What's working :
Boots
RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
Fingerprint
IR Blaster
Wi-Fi
Bluetooth
Camera
Camcorder
Video Playback
Audio
Sensors
Flash
LED
GPS
Volte

Known issues:
You Tell me

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][8.1.0][Tissot] Xenon HD [31/03/2018], ROM for the Xiaomi Mi A1

Contributors
fosseperme

Version Information

Created 2018-03-31
Last Updated 2018-03-31
The god Came back [emoji28]

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

reci_filo

Dec 12, 2016
Foggia
Welcome to XDA, Mi A1 subforum.
People just want all, all, now, quick and working.
OP just made some mistakes in the past, now he builded a working and stable Custom ROM, but people wanna speak, always.

"He doesn't know what SELinux is"

"Waiting MIUI for Mi A1 ?"

Kiddish things for kiddish people, at least, it's simple :)
Ok he done bad roms and choices but now the rom boot and work than not flame for error of the past

Reactions: Rajeev

methuselah

• Aug 25, 2011
    Can you guys please stop posting useless things in this thread ? The rom boot and works fine. Then what issue ? Why unnecessary post and comments. ? Thats not a good habit.
    Lol what you mean selinux is not something that is required from security purpose. The main thing is most of users don't know what selinux means and how much it matters. Just flashing random things don't going to keep you safe.

Rajeev

Recognized Contributor
    Nov 24, 2012
    Chennai , I N D I A
    Lol what you mean selinux is not something that is required from security purpose. The main thing is most of users don't know what selinux means and how much it matters. Just flashing random things don't going to keep you safe.

Lol , Selinux is permissive in All custom roms available now for Tissot. Why don't you go and complaints in thats threads.? Please do not quote me again. I don't have time to argue with you. Have a nice day..

I pointed to those who talking unnecessary things here. I think you understand what is "unnecessary" things in this thread

Last edited:
    Reactions: reci_filo

methuselah

• Aug 25, 2011
    Lol , Selinux is permissive in All custom roms available now for Tissot. Why don't you go and complaints in thats threads.? Please do not quote me again. I don't have time to argue with you. Have a nice day..

I pointed to those who talking unnecessary things here. I think you understand what is "unnecessary" things in this thread
    Lol.oh yeah.... But you definitely need people to understand what is wrong. Over the years new users come and just even change selinux to permissive...
    And moreover you are one of oldest members of community you need to warn users about it.... ✌️

Last edited:

Logan

Retired Forum Moderator
    Thread Cleaned.
    All of you should be ashamed out of these behaviors, Again and again XDA is NOT Facebook,Telegram, Twitter or whatever you think about you have signed up for XDA then you must have to comply with our rules.
    If i see these actions repeat again actions will be taken against the accounts of trolls I'll keep my eyes on this thread to be sure everything in the way it's supposed to be or hammers might be flying around.
    2.3*Flaming / Lack of respect: XDA is about sharing and this does not involve virtual yelling (flaming) or rudeness. Flaming or posting with a lack of respect is unacceptable. Treat new members in the manner in which you would like to have been treated when you were a new member. When dealing with any member, provide them with guidance, advice and instructions when you can, showing them respect and courtesy. Never post in a demanding, argumentative, disrespectful or self-righteous manner.

2.4*Personal attacks, racial, political and / or religious discussions: XDA is a discussion forum about certain mobile phones. Mobile phones are not racial, political, religious or personally offensive and therefore, none of these types of discussions are permitted on XDA.*
    Logan, XDA Moderator

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Thread Cleaned.
      All of you should be ashamed out of these behaviors, Again and again XDA is NOT Facebook,Telegram, Twitter or whatever you think about you have signed up for XDA then you must have to comply with our rules.
      If i see these actions repeat again actions will be taken against the accounts of trolls I'll keep my eyes on this thread to be sure everything in the way it's supposed to be or hammers might be flying around.
      2.3*Flaming / Lack of respect: XDA is about sharing and this does not involve virtual yelling (flaming) or rudeness. Flaming or posting with a lack of respect is unacceptable. Treat new members in the manner in which you would like to have been treated when you were a new member. When dealing with any member, provide them with guidance, advice and instructions when you can, showing them respect and courtesy. Never post in a demanding, argumentative, disrespectful or self-righteous manner.

2.4*Personal attacks, racial, political and / or religious discussions: XDA is a discussion forum about certain mobile phones. Mobile phones are not racial, political, religious or personally offensive and therefore, none of these types of discussions are permitted on XDA.*
      Logan, XDA Moderator
      attachment.php

Code:
      Do not ask for ETA's.
      I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, 
      or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. 
      Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! 
      YOU are choosing to make these modifications, 
      and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

INSTRUCTIONS

- Make total wipe and format data in A and B partitions
      - Flash the latest build at this link https://drive.google.com/open?id=1r_9JJwDvclGTT3NsQK6XACNHcfuKlmc3 with Deadman recovery in slot A
      - Reboot forcedly in fastboot mode with vol - and power, and after return to TWRP
      - Finally flash (without reboot the phone) Gapps Pico arm64 8.1 and Magisk in slot where is installed the system (you can easily understand this in the backup section of TWRP and see the system partition how space take)
      - Enjoy with Xenon HD!

What's working :
      Boots
      RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
      Fingerprint
      IR Blaster
      Wi-Fi
      Bluetooth
      Camera
      Camcorder
      Video Playback
      Audio
      Sensors
      Flash
      LED
      GPS
      Volte

Known issues:
      You Tell me

V2 Added Mint Kernel

V1 Initial Release

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][8.1.0][Tissot] Xenon HD [04/04/2018], ROM for the Xiaomi Mi A1

Contributors
      fosseperme (aka Antonio Greco), Karan, Aaryan Sharma, Omar Benziane, Basha Shaik, Akhil Bhatia
      Kernel Source: https://github.com/GamingDevilsCC/android_kernel_xiaomi_msm8953

Version Information

Created 2018-03-31
      Last Updated 2018-04-11
      Can you guys please stop posting useless things in this thread ? The rom boot and works fine. Then what issue ? Why unnecessary post and comments. ? Thats not a good habit.
      Wow!!! I saw xenonhd and thougth great! Then i saw the dev and ask my self... When miui for mia1? :eek:

Sources?
      Any othet screenshot?
      The moment of redemption has arrived