[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][8.1.0][Tissot] Xenon HD [04/04/2018]

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thread Cleaned.
    All of you should be ashamed out of these behaviors, Again and again XDA is NOT Facebook,Telegram, Twitter or whatever you think about you have signed up for XDA then you must have to comply with our rules.
    If i see these actions repeat again actions will be taken against the accounts of trolls I'll keep my eyes on this thread to be sure everything in the way it's supposed to be or hammers might be flying around.
    2.3*Flaming / Lack of respect: XDA is about sharing and this does not involve virtual yelling (flaming) or rudeness. Flaming or posting with a lack of respect is unacceptable. Treat new members in the manner in which you would like to have been treated when you were a new member. When dealing with any member, provide them with guidance, advice and instructions when you can, showing them respect and courtesy. Never post in a demanding, argumentative, disrespectful or self-righteous manner.

2.4*Personal attacks, racial, political and / or religious discussions: XDA is a discussion forum about certain mobile phones. Mobile phones are not racial, political, religious or personally offensive and therefore, none of these types of discussions are permitted on XDA.*
    Logan, XDA Moderator
    attachment.php

Code:
    Do not ask for ETA's.
    I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, 
    or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. 
    Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! 
    YOU are choosing to make these modifications, 
    and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

INSTRUCTIONS

- Make total wipe and format data in A and B partitions
    - Flash the latest build at this link https://drive.google.com/open?id=1r_9JJwDvclGTT3NsQK6XACNHcfuKlmc3 with Deadman recovery in slot A
    - Reboot forcedly in fastboot mode with vol - and power, and after return to TWRP
    - Finally flash (without reboot the phone) Gapps Pico arm64 8.1 and Magisk in slot where is installed the system (you can easily understand this in the backup section of TWRP and see the system partition how space take)
    - Make the first setup with the Wifi connected!
    - Enjoy with Xenon HD!

What's working :
    Boots
    RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    Fingerprint
    IR Blaster
    Wi-Fi
    Bluetooth
    Camera
    Camcorder
    Video Playback
    Audio
    Sensors
    Flash
    LED
    GPS
    Volte

Known issues:
    You Tell me

V2 Added Mint Kernel

V1 Initial Release

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][8.1.0][Tissot] Xenon HD [04/04/2018], ROM for the Xiaomi Mi A1

Contributors
    fosseperme (aka Antonio Greco), Karan, Aaryan Sharma, Omar Benziane, Basha Shaik, Akhil Bhatia
    Source Code: https://github.com/TeamHorizon
    Kernel Source: https://github.com/GamingDevilsCC/android_kernel_xiaomi_msm8953

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Oreo with TWRP
    Based On: Lineage OS

Version Information

Created 2018-03-31
    Last Updated 2018-04-11
    Can you guys please stop posting useless things in this thread ? The rom boot and works fine. Then what issue ? Why unnecessary post and comments. ? Thats not a good habit.
    Wow!!! I saw xenonhd and thougth great! Then i saw the dev and ask my self... When miui for mia1? :eek:

Sources?
    Any othet screenshot?
    The moment of redemption has arrived