[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][8.1.0][TREBLE] LineageOS 15.1 For Lenovo Zuk Z2 Plus [z2_plus]

Search This thread

sandruman

Jul 6, 2011
Excuse me. A kernel is not a rom.
I do not want to argue, only it would not hurt to help other forum members by sharing it.
But it is only my opinion and I don't want to offend anyone.
Thanks to developer for this excellent rom.
Now with some day of usage, battery backup is good. I've 5 hours of sot.

Inviato dal mio Z2 Plus utilizzando Tapatalk

SteelBodyX

Sep 12, 2015
Kolkata
Quick review- I was stuck at first boot.. I had to force restart, then it booted fine though.. At first glance, I was greeted with pixel setup screen instead of lineage Setup.. That doesn't happen with my Redmi phone, even with gapps.. LiveDisplay was turned on by default which created yellowish hue.. That shouldn't be turned on by default.. Another thing-No Volte icon, although Volte works fine.. Rest is fine though.. Gaming performance is good too but there are considerable UI lags which is consistent with all treble roms.. so can't blame Lineage exactly.. Thermals are very good.. Can't comment on battery life as I switched back to other rom.. I love Lineage but I can't stand the UI lags

nicky69100

Jul 26, 2017
LYON
I am back on May 10th Los by Augustin and ui is smooth and almost lagless , which isn't the case on aosip, nitrogen os , screw 'd and last dot os... Oos port is the smoothest I have found till now. I find it hard to find a stable and well rounded rom with lagless ui for our device in oreo roms.

Reactions: vuckovic_stefan

vuckovic_stefan

Apr 15, 2015
Niš
I am back on May 10th Los by Augustin and ui is smooth and almost lagless , which isn't the case on aosip, nitrogen os , screw 'd and last dot os... Oos port is the smoothest I have found till now. I find it hard to find a stable and well rounded rom with lagless ui for our device in oreo roms.
The one u r right now is super rom :)

Naner8lo

Oct 3, 2017
LOS of rodrigo in my opinion is the best.I have tried all but this is my favorite.I have flash the kernel of the first built of rodrigo and it's really good, smooth and fast with good battery life.thanks to rodrigo, I hope there will be other updates

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    gATYGFp.jpg

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8.1 (Oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / Vibration​

What's not working :
    You Tell Me

Instructions :
    Download the build
    Reboot to recovery
    Requires TWRP Treble
    And Factory2Vendor
    At first install:
    Wipe Dalvik / Cache
    Cache
    Data and System
    Flash the latest build
    Install lastest Open GApps arm64 8.1
    Reboot

Downloads:
    ROM (UNOFFICIAL)
    GApps

Credits:
    LineageOS Team
    @davidevinavil
    @DD3Boh
    @cosmedd
    For their Work in the Device Tree and Sources
    and @kenny3fcb for the Kronic Core Kernel.

And me @Rodrigo Rodrigues for building.

Source code:
    LineageOS
    Device
    Common
    Vendor
    Kernel

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][8.1] LineageOS 15.1 for the Lenovo ZUK Z2 Plus

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18.x
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created: 2018-04-06
    Last Updated: 2018-11-06
    New build is up guys, Sorry for the delay, check post 2 for download link and changelog, need feedbacks.
    Guys, LOS is dropped by me, but the ROM itself it's not dropped, use LOS by Agustin, link here:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/le...om-lineageos-15-1-edition-agustindev-t3810504

Will see If i pick another ROM to mantain.
    Changelog:

2018-06-04:

Changed Kernel To Kronic Core (Upstreamed to 3.18.112 thanks to kenny)
    DPI 420
    NavBar Enabled by default
    Download Here

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2018-06-12:

June Security Patch
    Rebased Kronic Core Kernel (Thanks to @kenny3fcb)
    Fixed some lag´s in battery graph and settings
    Download Here

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2018-07-10:

July Security Patch
    LineageOS Kernel by cosmedd (3.18.114)
    Updated to the lastest ZUK-Devs and LOS Sources
    Download Here