• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][8.1][land] LineageOS 15.1 [20/02/2018]

Search This thread

fcaminab

Oct 22, 2007
Madrid
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
I'm trying to install your rom (the last) but I can not get it, apart from being (me) a little useless, could you indicate the steps to follow ?.
I have tried it from a Lineageos 14.1-200171008-UNOFFICIAL.land and from the last Miui and I do not get it.
I downloaded the TWRP 3.2.1, the rom, the GAPS, I copy it to the internal SD and there is no way. Do we have to do Dalvik, to everything or to a part?
Starting from 14.1 I almost got it but it tells me: the system has stopped and there is no way.
Thank you very much and greetings.
My English is from Mr. Google's translator

Nitz327

Aug 24, 2016
I'm trying to install your rom (the last) but I can not get it, apart from being (me) a little useless, could you indicate the steps to follow ?.
I have tried it from a Lineageos 14.1-200171008-UNOFFICIAL.land and from the last Miui and I do not get it.
I downloaded the TWRP 3.2.1, the rom, the GAPS, I copy it to the internal SD and there is no way. Do we have to do Dalvik, to everything or to a part?
Starting from 14.1 I almost got it but it tells me: the system has stopped and there is no way.

I always wipe cache and dalvik cache cause it doesn't hurt anything (that I know of). Are you wiping system?

These are just shots in the dark tho cause I haven't installed it yet on my device.

Sent from my Xiaomi Redmi 3S using XDA Labs

Reactions: fcaminab

moralesnery

Aug 27, 2014

1) Download the ROM and the gapps packages on your computer.
2) Backup your phone's files on your computer.
3) Power off your phone, remove the SD Card, power on your phone in recovery mode (press the 3 buttons until the mi logo appears).
4) In recovery mode, press "Wipe" > "Format Data". A screen will ask you to write the word "yes" write it and start the process.
5) Go to TWRP's main screen. Then go to "Wipe" > "Advanced Wipe" And select all the partitions except for OTG and SD Card. Wipe the partitions.
6) Connect your phone to your PC and transfer the ROM and GAPPS zip files to the internal storage. If you see a folder called TWRP, don't delete it.
7) In TWRP go to Install > Select the ROM zip, flash it. Then press the on-screen home button.
8) Go again to Install > Select the gapps zip, when it finishes, press the "Reboot system" button.

The first boot will take like 10 minutes, just be patient and remember that your phone's battery must be at least at 50% or higher to avoid problems.

fcaminab

Oct 22, 2007
Madrid
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
Thank you very much for your reply, but, it has not worked for me. Something will be wrong. I try again.
Thanks and regards

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

After waiting 15 minutes, I boot in TWRP and in the internal sd there are only 4 files, obb, TWRP, and the 2 zip

moralesnery

Aug 27, 2014
Thank you very much for your reply, but, it has not worked for me. Something will be wrong. I try again.
Thanks and regards

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

After waiting 15 minutes, I boot in TWRP and in the internal sd there are only 4 files, obb, TWRP, and the 2 zip

Try downloading the gapps and ROM again and flashing it. If the problem persist you could write here what appears in the TWRP log (the text that appears and scrolls when a zip file is instaling) so we can see whats happening.

Rioddddroidvnb

Jan 11, 2018
thanks a lot, how to port it to the 6582 processor? help me please

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

Who can port to the processor 6582 ????????? :):):):):)

MKKLR21

Aug 8, 2013
Testing this build now. Runs very smooth, all major features working. Some translations missing and frequent fc's in settings app and dialer (when editing settings). Very fast GPS.

Rk001

Aug 18, 2017
In latest build there is no notification when connected to charger, no led light, no screen wakeup, no sound, no change in battery icon, nothing.
and also it takes some more time to turn off the phone

Liquidform

Aug 28, 2017
Help?!

I'm already flashing Pixel Experience rom without any problem, but why I can't install this rom on my R3S?
It said like this
Warning: No file_contexts
E3004: this package is for device: Land; this device is .
Updater process ended with ERROR: 7
ERROR installing zip file '/sdcard/Lineage-15.1-20180109-unofficial-land.zip

Vynikal

Sep 29, 2012
Hello, does anybody have a problem with auto-brightness? The issue was introduced in Nougat, some two months ago. The bottom limit (almost dark screen) is somewhere in the half of the bar. It even changes sometimes (i.e. right after boot). I've seen this reffered in daniel.stuart's thread, but no solution was found, I even experimented with commits.
Anywas thanks OP for keeping up the only open-source Lineage 15.1 ROM, you rock!

Reactions: vojtah1

amnher

Hello, does anybody have a problem with auto-brightness? The issue was introduced in Nougat, some two months ago. The bottom limit (almost dark screen) is somewhere in the half of the bar. It even changes sometimes (i.e. right after boot). I've seen this reffered in daniel.stuart's thread, but no solution was found, I even experimented with commits.
Anywas thanks OP for keeping up the only open-source Lineage 15.1 ROM, you rock!
I think @nichcream has an explanation for that i jut forgot where it is posted

Vynikal

Sep 29, 2012
Reactions: amnher

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DOMS6Jy.jpg
    LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :

• Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • LED
    • Etc

Known issues:

• You tell me.

• Flash SuperSU for root access
    • Flash the mentioned 8.1 GApps for now in download section.

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot

Downloads :

Credits :
    • CyanogenMod/LineageOS Team
    • TeamHyper
    • TeamReloaded
    • TeamKlozz
    • TeamEVERYONE THAT DO DEVELOPMENT FOR LAND
    • @abhishek987
    • Little bit credits to me also. :v

Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS
    Kernel Source Code: https://github.com/HridayHS/android_kernel_xiaomi_msm8937
    Device Tree and Vendor: https://github.com/HridayHS

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 15.1 for land, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 3S

Contributors
    HridayHS
    ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2017-12-13
    Last Updated 2018-02-20
    Update for LineageOS-15.1 01/09 Build!

Update: LineageOS-15.1 01/09 Build

Changelog:
    - android-8.1.0_r1 -> android-8.1.0_r4
    - Update qcom-common blobs from tissot (Official Android O Update)
    - Updated Graphic blobs from lge (Oreo-MR1 blobs, 8.1)
    - Other LineageOS upstream changes and fixes
    - Camera HAL updated matching to stock cam hal (should provide better stability in cam)
    - VoLTE fixed
    - Fixed Wi-FI mac address problem
    - Increased volume a little bit
    - Other oreo-specific misc changes
    (You can see my changes: here to get to know changes going to be in future and track them as I update it time-to-time)

Download link:
    AndroidFileHost: Click Here

If you find any bug so please report on the thread. I will try to fix them ASAP.
    I provide slow updates as I don't wanna give buggy ROMs, once the ROM is fully tested and final build is stable, I update them here ASAP.

Thank you!
    LineageOS ROM Update 08-08-18

LineageOS 15.1 Update - 08-02-2018

Changelog:

Lets trim down changelog for easy understanding
    - android-8.1.0_r4 -> android-8.1.0_r11
    - LineageOS upstream changes
    - Updated stuff from CAF
    - Fixed charging animation
    - Fixed leds
    - Fixed button mapping for Redmi 3X
    - More stability in network connections
    - Increased performance all over the ROM (LineageOS specific power customizations and BFQ governor tuning)
    - Fixed LiveDisplay/Night light
    - More stability
    (You can see my changes: here to get to know changes going to be in future and track them as I update it time-to-time)
    * If this looks like small changelog or you wanna exactly know what changes has done, you can always checkout my GitHub for detailed changes.

Download link:
    AndroidFileHost: CLICK HERE

Note:
    - Provide logs if you encounter any bug.
    - Use GCam hotfix for now to fix gcam. (My mistake i forgot to add)
    LineageOS 15.1 Update - 20-02-2018

LineageOS 15.1 Update - 20-02-2018

Changelog:
    Lets trim down changelog for easy understanding
    - Fixed lags that was introduced in previous build. _/\_
    - LineageOS upstream changes
    - Fixed model name based on different variants.
    - Fixed FM Radio.
    - Upstream changes from CAF LA.UM.6.6.r1-06300-89xx.0.

Download link:
    AndroidFileHost: CLICK HERE

Screenshots:

Homescreen

dmqYr0B.jpg

App drawer with new App icons

3G9x7Bz.jpg

LineageOS new Launcher custom features

eymBFZd.jpg

Notification Bar - Extra tiles

gmtoaHp.jpg

About Phone

jm9UkNx.jpg

can't charge phone.. I'm on latest update..
    i have to switch off phone to charge.. anybody facing this?

I switch off, connect to charge, when icon charge appear, put on connected. Now are charging..

Enviado desde mi Redmi 3S mediante Tapatalk

Phone will charge but there is not LED light implementation and charging animation yet. I will try to include them in next build for sure.