• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][8.1] LineageOS 15.1 for Vibe K5/K5+ with SIM management

Search This thread

adinechin

Sep 19, 2012
Lyon
Would it be possible to enable XBOX 360 wired control support? from what I've been researching it is possible that it is something that activates in the kernel, in mine when I connect via OTG it is just flashing the led, but when I connect to an asus zenfone live, it works perfectly.
Thank you for the commit, I'll have a look but I don't guarantee anything...

• Love
Reactions: Docmine7

Docmine7

Thank you for the commit, I'll have a look but I don't guarantee anything...
Thanks. I went on the asus website looking for the asus smartphone kernel (zb501kl) which I mentioned and found the kernel source code, downloaded and searched for defconfg, found several and among them I found what could be, this:https://www.dropbox.com/s/bwg3yum01sh5s0c/zb501kl-user-msm8226-perf_defconfig?dl=0

I quickly compared it with the kernel code made available by Lenovo on their website, and it doesn't have lines like these:
CONFIG_INPUT_JOYDEV=y
CONFIG_INPUT_JOYSTICK=y
CONFIG_JOYSTICK_XPAD=y

in the file there is a line like this
" #ASUS_BSP+++ Landice "[ZE500KL][USBH][NA][Spec] Add configs to support PS3 and XBOX joysticks" "
and below there are certain configs that can be useful.

If you search defconfg for "joy" or "input" you can find other interesting things can help xbox360 controls work.

Thank you anyway 👌

Last edited:

thisbesonic

Dec 1, 2018
After having tried it for about 2-3 weeks now, I must say it's an awesome Rom! Stable and complete with signature spoofing, SELINUX enforcing, etc. I found that LTE/4G only works on simcard slot "SIM1", but that might not be ROM specific.

One isssue however is the quick battery drain ... I bought a completely new battery for my second hand phone and using this rom it dies within 4-5hours of usage. Only if I turn flight mode and battery saver on I get a normal battery discharge time.

Maybe you have an idea @adinechin ?
Thanks for taking the time to build and share the roms!

Will try your LOS17 build now :)

Top Liked Posts