• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][8.1] LineageOS 15.1 for Vibe K5/K5+ with SIM management

Search This thread

Bjikfeojvfid

Mar 27, 2021
Hi!

Thanks a lot for keeping our phones alive! :) - your firmware is my daily driver.

One question:
On the February update you wrote: "Changed keys : you may have to do a fresh install".
Since I do not want to do a fresh install, I did not install this update.

Does the thing with the changed keys also apply to the update from Mar 13, 2021? Or can this one be installed over elder versions?

Thanks in advance! :)

adinechin

Sep 19, 2012
Lyon
Hi!

Thanks a lot for keeping our phones alive! :) - your firmware is my daily driver.

One question:
On the February update you wrote: "Changed keys : you may have to do a fresh install".

Does the thing with the changed keys also apply to the update from Mar 13, 2021? Or can this one be installed over elder versions?

Yes I've signed all my builds with the same new keys. I'll test on my side to know how you could switch easily, but I think that it won't work even with unsigned build...

SaudMujahid

Oct 18, 2020
Hello i am already a user of your march21 version, recently i have gotten a little privacy conscious and have tried to go micrgo route but had difficulties in spoofing, so is it possible to get your microg varaint once again as it seems like you took that down
On further note, your rom is amazing and thank you so much for keeping it alive and upto date.

adinechin

Sep 19, 2012
Lyon
Hello i am already a user of your march21 version, recently i have gotten a little privacy conscious and have tried to go micrgo route but had difficulties in spoofing, so is it possible to get your microg varaint once again as it seems like you took that down
On further note, your rom is amazing and thank you so much for keeping it alive and upto date.
Ok, I'll make a build with microG next time 😉

Reactions: SaudMujahid

adinechin

Sep 19, 2012
Lyon
Hi!

One question:

I tried recently and I'm sorry but you will need to reinstall from scratch to install the new builds...but this time I've backed up the signing keys 😉

adinechin

Sep 19, 2012
Lyon
Hi, could you try this build : https://edifixiotest-my.sharepoint....5JuU16OWGQZLUBbaHwYN2gGKJnBnr10CkRyw?e=wvdvdL
I would especially be interested if you manage to make GCM/FCM notifications work....

SaudMujahid

Oct 18, 2020
I can say that comparatively to the other microg builds i have tried on other roms, this one works the best as notifications come relatively quick(sometimes dont but thats the price you pay for using microg). i didnt do anything besides making telegram run without battery optimization as i use that most frequently.
Great Job and would love to also try your calyx ox if it does come 😛

Last edited:

adinechin

Sep 19, 2012
Lyon
🆑
Changelog:
*Security update 2021-06-05

⬇️
Download:
Classic : https://edifixiotest-my.sharepoint....9JsnrcGyIEBYoBhJ5IGg1dwRRPJIK3VuLh4g?e=1NdyAT
With microG : coming soon...
📅
Build Date : 19.06.2021

🆚
- LineageOS 15.1 / Android 8 Oreo

Amman272

Mar 17, 2018
hey thanks for keeping the phone alive
im downgrading from 16.1 cuz ur rom seems more updated
so should i change anything other than flashing rom(newbie here)

Hi everybody,

New update with July patch ans restricted signature spoofing (allowing the installation of microG)

i have installed the july version and found call ended on jio sim then turned off/on enhanced calling then call is working but after every reboot i have to do that pls look and fix this problem currently using ArrowOS 8.1 VOLTE WORKING! BTW thanks 4 keeping this device alive\! +Respect!

Top Liked Posts