• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0.0][mido] LineageOS 16.0

==vj==

Jan 19, 2013
Goa
Wow just great abhishek. Lineage 16 is here out of surprise.
Downloading...!
In the meanwhile May I know what are the additional features Lineage 16 has over AOSP 9.0...?
Just moved to Lineage 16 and I am loving it. Though it feels similar to AOSP 9.0 but it has many internal changes different from aosp. Like the mobile data toggle in notification shade will turn on and off without that pop-up. Lineage launcher, multiple users, LTE indicator instead of 4G, etc.

Fingerprint2 will show enrollment error but then both left and right fingerprint works fine. Yet to test cast to smart tv.

Attachments

RonakRonak

Nov 19, 2013
What's THE deference between los 16 and aosp pie. it even not have los15 features. So why you build two different build.
Hi.
If you dont know the difference between LOS nd AOSP then please dont use custom roms.
LOS will add features with time being...its just a couple of days since official pie is released nd after that LOS based on it.and u r comparing roms??? Lol
We should be thankfull to Dev for giving LOS pie nd most amazing thing is its stable.!!! (*Even gapps r in beta version nd we have stable LOS)
Thank you So so much @abhishek987 Sir.
I own 5 different mobiles in my family nd all r on LOS ☺

Last edited:

viktorfk

May 3, 2013
Just moved to Lineage 16 and I am loving it. Though it feels similar to AOSP 9.0 but it has many internal changes different from aosp. Like the mobile data toggle in notification shade will turn on and off without that pop-up. Lineage launcher, multiple users, LTE indicator instead of 4G, etc.

Fingerprint2 will show enrollment error but then both left and right fingerprint works fine. Yet to test cast to smart tv.
Can you check for me if it has double tap to sleep on status bar feature? thanks in advance, cheers.

Reactions: Andy2290

Wishh09

Mar 7, 2018
Anyone knows how to disable hw.keys on this latest rom? I already enabled navigation via module. Now my problem how do i disable sa hw keys?

DiogoSilva48

Feb 19, 2016
Oporto

Hey, can you tell me if it does have this menu like in this screenshot.

Attachments

Reactions: Andy2290

surendrasinghc80

Dec 8, 2017
Amritsar
There is not a single difference between AOSP 9.0 OR Lineage OS 16. One the first place no one tell the difference between both of them. It is total waste of time if you are on AOSP 9.0. No gestures support like AOSP. Digital well being is also not present. EVEN THIS IS ALSO THE SAME (Device is HD capable )

IT LOOKS LIKE AndroidP-ify is applied on 8.1 Rom.

Only volume slider, Android P easter egg, Animations :eek:and reply from notification is new here.

Also you can't install modded apps from file manager and PACKAGE INSTALLER KEEP STOPPING.

Attachments

Reactions: nubitolz

karamancho

May 14, 2014
was anyone able to flash a STOCK gapps package successfully?

if yes can you share the secret?

I downloaded a unofficial 9.0 stock gapps package (linked in the 5th page of this thread) and tried to flash it 1. together with the rom & 2. after flashing and booting the rom first and both times all I see is a "setup wizard has stopped" notification over a black screen

Exedion

Sep 8, 2011
i see too much people new in the custom roms world commenting, please first learn: EVER, EVER a new version of android is release, the custom roms EVER need to be build FROM ZERO, NEVER wait features in the first or test build, is not imposible but is rare see features in the most new build, now stop posting things like "where is that feature?" or " It is total waste of time if you are on... blah blah (yes is with you, no sense of offence) Learn LOS is not google, and many things will be LIKE AOSP or less, because that is the offered in the open source, if you need or want more, WAIT some time

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone