[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0.0][mido] LineageOS 16.0

Search This thread

zitronenmelissa

Feb 23, 2011
Germany
Is screen wake delay fixed?

I'm not using fingerprint, but wakeup delay is pretty fast

---------- Post added at 17:35 ---------- Previous post was at 17:28 ----------

I didn't remember how I left settings, I just locked the screen and unlocked again with pattern or pin, maybe there is always the "swipe" under "Screen Lock" although the other methods are working
But besides that my sim stopped working, so I had to restore my Crdroid 9 backup

---------- Post added at 17:39 ---------- Previous post was at 17:35 ----------

New Snap Camera UI is nice ...
... still waiting for System Profiles toggle on Lineage Pie roms

senpoos

Jul 12, 2011
Coimbatore
This build is very nice, good battery life and performance, hope to fix the wrong WiFi Mac address problem.

Problem noticed are Second SIM not been detected, Restart helps but again if you restart the phone then the Second SIM is not detected. Many restarts will detect the Second SIM. Hope Selinux will be made enforcing in future. Nova launcher force closes

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

Problem noticed are Second SIM not been detected, Restart helps but again if you restart the phone then the Second SIM is not detected. Many restarts will detect the Second SIM.
Hope Selinux will be made Enforcing in future.
Nova launcher force closes

krishna.rag

Nov 5, 2017
Indore
Holding home button doesn't launch google assistant.
I tried to change the shortcut to double tap on home button but it's still not working.
Any other facing the same?

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

Problem noticed are Second SIM not been detected, Restart helps but again if you restart the phone then the Second SIM is not detected. Many restarts will detect the Second SIM.
Hope Selinux will be made Enforcing in future.
Nova launcher force closes
Inspite of restarting you device every time you can toggle airplane mode.
It fixed the problem.
I faced the same but then downgraded to firmware 8.1.1, and it solved the problem.
And I am using the nova launcher rightnow.
No force close till now.
Only problem I am seeing is with shortcuts the assistant is not waking up when I long press home button. ?

Edit after some time the network is again gone. Tried different firmwares but still not working.

Last edited:

MichaelHall

Dec 19, 2018
Does anyone found any work around for sim card not detecting?

Over in the Pixel Experience thread, they work around by switching the sim card to the other spot, or if they have two, then they swap them. I have one sim and an SD card, no problems, so I can't help more.

Unrelated: I want to give a tip about the face unlock. It does work for this ROM, at least the latest version. My tip is that you need Gapps Mini or higher. If you have a lower version, no problem, you can flash Gapps Mini or higher over it. If you have the phone set to auto-unlock on your body or in your home, you might wish to turn that off temporarily, otherwise you may not see the little face at the bottom of the screen. DuckDuckGo how to set it up face unlock if you can't figure out how.

Reactions: krishna.rag

Zile995

Apr 27, 2014
Belgrade
Developers are working on display/FP delay.

This build is based on zeelog sources, with delay fix from LilBlinx. It is not a proper workaround, but this works and has to be improved.

- Hopefully fixed miracast
- Display wakeup delay fixed
- Kernel upstreamed to 3.18.131

Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PfjDysHr3PEuHOh3vl8PE90RFGnw8jls

Updated download link.

- zeelog tree updates (added dirac effects, switched to 2GB dalvik values for 3GB variant, white-listed telephony modules, Removed CNE HAL entries, update build fingerprint from tissot, updated camera blobs from MIUI V10.1.1.0)
- Added miracast framework fixes (miracast was not working on some TVs)
- Display wakeup delay fix by LilBlinx
- Removed deprecated interaction boost
- Fixed noise cancellation and bad mic quality

Last edited:

udpratomo

Feb 4, 2014
Is google assistant working??for me it isnt:crying:

have you read previous page?
you can find post like this and you can try it

Holding home button doesn't launch google assistant.
I tried to change the shortcut to double tap on home button but it's still not working.
Any other facing the same?

try to set google assistant as default in assist & voice input in default apps. it works fine for me.

LuigiPop

Dec 27, 2017
Updated download link.

- zeelog tree updates (added dirac effects, switched to 2GB dalvik values for 3GB variant, white-listed telephony modules, Removed CNE HAL entries, update build fingerprint from tissot, updated camera blobs from MIUI V10.1.1.0)
- Added miracast framework fixes (miracast was not working on some TVs)
- Display wakeup delay fix by LilBlinx
- Removed deprecated interaction boost
- Fixed noise cancellation and bad mic quality
Fp is not working anymore on latest update :/

olekmat15

Mar 21, 2016
Stalowa wola
Hello
I am going to install this system
I have a question from whom should I download from Zile995 or from anderson mendes?
Because I do not want to have problems with updates for the future that from one update work and from the other no longer and I have to reinstall the whole system.

Google translator

p3dboard

Oct 20, 2013
Hello
I am going to install this system
I have a question from whom should I download from Zile995 or from anderson mendes?
Because I do not want to have problems with updates for the future that from one update work and from the other no longer and I have to reinstall the whole system.

Google translator
Your probably best to look at a Rom where there is an official maintainer doing updates. That said, even with an official maintainer, they sometimes request a full wipe between updates.

I don't think any one will give you a guarantee of never having to do a wipe and reinstall.

The other way is to make backups so that you can easily restore things if you have to do a wipe. An app like this one might be good to use

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=balti.migrate

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%2FCyanogenMod%2FLineageOS.png

Code:
    /*
     * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
     * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
     * Same statement for XDA.
     */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
    • Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Fingerprint
    • IR Blaster
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS
    • Volte

Known issues:
    • Encryption

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot

Downloads :

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0.0][mido] LineageOS 16.0, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

Contributors
    abhishek987
    Source Code: https://github.com/TheScarastic/android_kernel_xiaomi_msm8953/commits/lineage-15.0

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2018-08-17

Created 2018-08-17
    Last Updated 2018-10-03
    Time for quick update :p

Changelog
    • Fixed hotspot
    • Fixed usb tethering
    • Fixed goodix enroll issue
    • Lineage upstream

As usual links are updated in op enjoy
    Hi,
    In this build all sources are synced to 12.12.2018, latest device trees from tissot and daisy thanks to zeelog. Updated IPACM, data-ipa-cfg-mgr, GPS to latest CAF tag. Used the latest tags for hardware/qcom repos. Kernel is updated to latest linux version, CAF tag and prima tag. The display delays should be fixed on gt9xx displays. Post your feedback as a reply to this post.

I will update my github repos as soon as I can

lineage-16.0-20181212-UNOFFICIAL-mido.zip
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone