[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0.0][mido] LineageOS 16.0

Search This thread

anand89ak

Jan 17, 2014
Bangalore
Just wanted to confirm that this Version of LOS runs fine with the pixelfy Patches from AOSP Thread.

Other Points
Bluetooth Audio with Pioneer Radio works
Magisk 16.7 works, update to 17.1 also
Android Auto, Waze, Maps, WhatsApp works
WiFi, LTE, VoLTE, GPS works
New "Do not disturb" settings are awesome and working
Franco Kernel R9 works

Sorry if this is no new Info, I didn't read the whole Thread.

For now there seems to be no need to revert back to 8.1
Abhishek, you're awesome!

Franco Kernel R9 didn't work well for me, The pics which I had took after flashing the franco kernel have come blury and distorted :(
After reflashing the ROM the franco kernel was replaced with stock kernel, now the pics which I take are normal.
Had missed some very important photos of a birthday party because of the bug :(

ohwarumbloss

Oct 9, 2010
Kalletal
Franco Kernel R9 didn't work well for me, The pics which I had took after flashing the franco kernel have come blury and distorted :(
After reflashing the ROM the franco kernel was replaced with stock kernel, now the pics which I take are normal.
Had missed some very important photos of a birthday party because of the bug :(

That's strange, I have no Problems with the Camera but will investigate! Maybe something else is/was messed up? Reading in Franco Thread, someone had major Lags but I don't suffer from any Problems at all.

Edit, GCam is working perfectly, see Image

One thing I noticed, File manager crashes after deleting a File from SD Card

Attachments

• IMG_20180903_120503.jpg
    IMG_20180903_120503.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 954
Last edited:

naseefnachi

Aug 20, 2017
OnePlus 6T
Google Pixel 6
Hi thereeee! Did you just flashed the patch and pixelfy to work on LOS 16?
I also tried, with gapps many apps like calculator,clock, etc force close and doesn't work properly(I dirty flashed pixefy over los+gapps)
But without gapps everything working fine (no need to flash gapps over pixefy)
The problem now facing is I can't see magisk manager even after flashing magisk( tried both new and old magisk).

ohwarumbloss

Oct 9, 2010
Kalletal
I also tried, with gapps many apps like calculator,clock, etc force close and doesn't work properly(I dirty flashed pixefy over los+gapps)
But without gapps everything working fine (no need to flash gapps over pixefy)
The problem now facing is I can't see magisk manager even after flashing magisk( tried both new and old magisk).

Just install Magisk Manager APK and you'll be fine :)

anand89ak

Jan 17, 2014
Bangalore
That's strange, I have no Problems with the Camera but will investigate! Maybe something else is/was messed up? Reading in Franco Thread, someone had major Lags but I don't suffer from any Problems at all.

Edit, GCam is working perfectly, see Image

One thing I noticed, File manager crashes after deleting a File from SD Card

Thank you for your response :good:
Ya, I faced the lags too, my phone wasn't responding to anything.
Had to do a hard reboot and flash the ROM again.
I will try doing a clean install again and will update if the issue repeats.

Last edited:

billouetaudrey

Aug 25, 2008
If you flash a kernel that uses anykernel script (like stormgaurd) then it patches your boot image and you keep root. Yet if you flash something like xenial which replaces your boot image then you wont have root.
That why I was thinking I lost root after flash kernel, because I was using xenial. And I used to flash magisk after kernel :)

Thanks for your time/explanation

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 4 en utilisant Tapatalk

PepperShoe

Mar 3, 2015
Phone does not go into Manual Network mode.

Weird things are happening when I try to do this. Phone shows repeated tabs for both sim cards.

Last edited:

C-Ph87

Nov 13, 2015
[/COLOR]
Just dropping this to suggest those who are interested in to experience new pie recents on this rom can download this Nokia launcher https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/hmd-global/nokia-launcher/launcher3-3-9-0010-05-release/ and since the package name of both inbuilt launcher and Nokia launcher seems same it can't be installed on top of inbuilt launcher so just use root and replace inbuilt launcher to Nokia Launcher. For me it just works. Sharing screenshot!

How did you enabled the pill navigation bar?

Reactions: jc1993 and Sprint82

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%2FCyanogenMod%2FLineageOS.png

Code:
    /*
     * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
     * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
     * Same statement for XDA.
     */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
    • Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Fingerprint
    • IR Blaster
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS
    • Volte

Known issues:
    • Encryption

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot

Downloads :

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0.0][mido] LineageOS 16.0, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

Contributors
    abhishek987
    Source Code: https://github.com/TheScarastic/android_kernel_xiaomi_msm8953/commits/lineage-15.0

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2018-08-17

Created 2018-08-17
    Last Updated 2018-10-03
    Time for quick update :p

Changelog
    • Fixed hotspot
    • Fixed usb tethering
    • Fixed goodix enroll issue
    • Lineage upstream

As usual links are updated in op enjoy
    Hi,
    In this build all sources are synced to 12.12.2018, latest device trees from tissot and daisy thanks to zeelog. Updated IPACM, data-ipa-cfg-mgr, GPS to latest CAF tag. Used the latest tags for hardware/qcom repos. Kernel is updated to latest linux version, CAF tag and prima tag. The display delays should be fixed on gt9xx displays. Post your feedback as a reply to this post.

I will update my github repos as soon as I can

lineage-16.0-20181212-UNOFFICIAL-mido.zip