[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0.0][mido] LineageOS 16.0

Search This thread

LilBlinx

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 17, 2012
Skopje
Xiaomi Poco F3
To be honest even if I were abhishek I wouldn't transfer the ownership of a reputable ROM like LineageOS to some amateur developer. Abhishek has a lot of knowledge and years of development behind him. Nothing against Aryan, but that's how things work. Anyone can build a publish a ROM, PixelExperience is nothing compared to Lineage which is the definition of custom ROMs. Lineage already made a mess in almost the same scenario for whyred and I think abhishek wouldn't want that to happen to mido. He allowed flex to build for tissot because he has a years of work and experience and he is in the Lineage team since the early days of CM. I fully approve abhishek decision .

Besides, mido has a lot of random working and non-working trees that have buggy parts on Pie, the wake up delay for an example which in my opinion is not a official worthy device. I think until someone capable shows up (I doubt) or abhishek returns, mido won't get official.

This pretty much sums up what I said in my reply few months ago and the underlying reason why "applications" for official were rejected.

Response:

uSqubLK.png

Commit:

A device maintainer MUST have original commits to show competency in being able to diagnose and fix bugs without relying purely on cherry-picking.

Source:

charter: add original commits requirement

Last edited:

Cupok

Aug 10, 2019
With Nano open gaaps doesnt work GPS in battery saving mode (use only wi-fi, bluetooth, or celluar...). With wifi - work, with celluar - nor work. How fix?

pvabel

"If you homeless, buy the house". Bro, I need this battery saver mode. But saver mode works not correct.

You know, the problem is that THAT IS ACTUALLY HOW IT WORKS
If you need GPS to work properly, turn battery saver off. If you no longer need GPS, turn it back on.

*looks at phone*
Maybe I should turn battery saver on too instead of charging the phone once a week
(charged it last weekend, it's at 23%)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%2FCyanogenMod%2FLineageOS.png

Code:
    /*
     * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
     * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
     * Same statement for XDA.
     */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
    • Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Fingerprint
    • IR Blaster
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS
    • Volte

Known issues:
    • Encryption

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and GApps
    • Reboot

Downloads :

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0.0][mido] LineageOS 16.0, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

Contributors
    abhishek987
    Source Code: https://github.com/TheScarastic/android_kernel_xiaomi_msm8953/commits/lineage-15.0

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2018-08-17

Created 2018-08-17
    Last Updated 2018-10-03
    Time for quick update :p

Changelog
    • Fixed hotspot
    • Fixed usb tethering
    • Fixed goodix enroll issue
    • Lineage upstream

As usual links are updated in op enjoy
    Hi,
    In this build all sources are synced to 12.12.2018, latest device trees from tissot and daisy thanks to zeelog. Updated IPACM, data-ipa-cfg-mgr, GPS to latest CAF tag. Used the latest tags for hardware/qcom repos. Kernel is updated to latest linux version, CAF tag and prima tag. The display delays should be fixed on gt9xx displays. Post your feedback as a reply to this post.

I will update my github repos as soon as I can

lineage-16.0-20181212-UNOFFICIAL-mido.zip