[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0.0][r46][I9100] LineageOS 16.0

Search This thread

Czeh

Jul 26, 2019
Samsung Galaxy S2
after install Lineage 16.0, the phone began to slow down very much,
I decided to return to Android 4.1.2 made a marking based on the stock PIT file
Then I got the official ROM, but ... However, most of the program does not work,
and At the same time, the message explains that there is not enough free space,
It is proposed to remove unnecessary files ..
What other files ??? I only put the system .. there was nothing superfluous.

I thought it was a jamb firmware. Now I got an other custom Rom and again the same problem.
Help me if you know.

williamtavares

Jan 23, 2013
São Paulo
im running some really old custom KK rom on my gt-i9100, i'm really lost with all those files, can anyone point me the right files and method to flash this rom? thanks.

TriboDoP

Oct 25, 2015
Vienna
i9100
OnePlus One
im running some really old custom KK rom on my gt-i9100, i'm really lost with all those files, can anyone point me the right files and method to flash this rom? thanks.
Hi
on the first page of the thread there is a step by step guide how to do it and all files are mentioned there
In short: using odin flash pitfile (emulated storage.pit) and recovery (emulated storage twrp.tar). Do not forget to check repartition in odin.
Then reboot this recovery and do the wipe according to the guide.
After the wiping install the rom using twrp.

Reactions: williamtavares

mirhl

Oct 15, 2012
I took a deep dive how Magisk is installed/flashed via recovery. The
problem is the ramdisk(.cpio) is in the zImage and not on a separate partition
on modern phones.
Is this in anyway related?
It just shipped into the last canary.

OllieW

Jan 29, 2014
I also installed the fresh LOS19.0 "no magisk" alpha on my i9100 after a full wipe together with the "open_gapps-arm-12.0-pico-20211218-UNOFFICIAL_MOD.zip" test version. Here are my results:

- Install wizard starts up with an "Google Speech recognition error" (seems to be an OpenGApps problem because fresh install of official LOS18.1 on Galaxy A5 2017 with latest OpenGApps 11 Pico has the same behaviour) and before SIM card is initialised resulting in an Wi-Fi only startup. After finishing install wizard the SIM card starts up and connects to mobile network.
- Camera problem is exactly the opposite on my phone: First startup of camera app works perfectly with rear cam and after switching to front cam the app crashes and I can't start it up any more.
- The battery settings doesn't offer the "power save / balanced / performance" options. With OpenGApps the phone is much slower now than before with performance mode. Some moderate overclocking options would be nice.

Happy new year to all!

puerto69

Apr 7, 2014
Good evening, first I apologize because I made a mess since I have 1 Galaxy i9100, 1 Galaxy i9105, 1 i9505 and 1 Note 3 (N9005) and I got confused in my explanation... In my i9100 I had the Rom Euphoria OS ( 5.1.1) with Recovery TWRP 3.0.2.1, when trying to update to TWRP 3.3.1-1 .img (to install this Rom) I was left without Recovery and without System. I have inserted MS3 base from scratch and it only lets me install TWRP 2.8.7 through Odin (all later recovery give me an error), I cannot update the recovery either through Odin or through recovery (.img). I would be very grateful if someone guides me how to update my recovery to install this Rom. Thank you very much in advance... I apologize for my mistake and for my bad English.

Last edited:

delstam

Jan 20, 2013
Seattle, WA
Hello, I’ve been trying to enable the Notification access option, but so far no luck. Installed magisk from provided link, as well as the Magisk module Low-RAM Property Patcher, but it still displays “This feature is not available on this device.” Any ideas?

Top Liked Posts