[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0.0_r1] LineageOS 16.0 [riva] [ported]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

faizalpathan

Nov 1, 2017
Gcam working or not

---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 AM ----------

Gcam working or not ?

---------- Post added at 04:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 AM ----------

With all your good help, I haven't been able to flash the ROM successfully. On first boot, there is a pop up message about "there is an internal error in your system blah blah blah". Then there is an overwhelming number of pop ups about FC apps. The home screen never appeared!
I have had to get back to my previous ROM.
NO LUCK HERE! THANKS FOR THE HELP THOUGH.
Same here

ABWani1729

Jan 25, 2018
When i flash gsi 1 error 7 (twrp vendor) how to solve it?

Bro you are a great developer but I am also getting same error while flashing post gsi 1,2 zip that is error 7 ,but gsi,3 get successfully installed and ROM doesn't boot.Any solution to this?I have tried this on twrp as well as orangefox twrp

Nov 15, 2018
I solved this error by using a twrp that supports vendor.
but now i ma getting "failed to mount /cust(device or resource busy"" error 7 and set_perm: failed to make some changes. plz help?

I wiped everything first (Factory Reset, Format Data and Dalvik+System+Data+Internal Storage+Cache+Vendor) to make sure i have a correct file system.
Then go to 'Reboot' and tick 'Power Off' to release all mounted locations. After that go back to TWRP and followed step 4 (Flash Treble Enabler , Flash Los rom zip).
Go to 'Reboot' and tick 'Power Off' to release all mounted locations. Go back in TWRP and tick 'Mount' and pick Cust+Vendor while leaving the default selected stuff on.
Now continue with step 5 and so on.

thechumag

Mar 12, 2017
Panaji
Redmi 5A stuck at Bootloop

I made this acc to get a fix for my soft bricked Redmi 5A that I bricked while installing TWRP recovery via ADB. Someone please suggest me fix to alter the phones condition also whenever I try to flash twrp for Redmi 5A from the site twrp.me created by a guy named Darshan, I get just few lines & a blank screen in the recovery mode. Anyone who knows alternatives please suggest below. Thanks in advance!

GuGor

Feb 20, 2019
What is the difference between this release and "lineage-16.0-20190112-UNOFFICIAL-riva.zip" hosted on "androidfilehost" by "sunnyraj84348"?

mr_scott

Aug 29, 2014
With all your good help, I haven't been able to flash the ROM successfully. On first boot, there is a pop up message about "there is an internal error in your system blah blah blah". Then there is an overwhelming number of pop ups about FC apps. The home screen never appeared!
I have had to get back to my previous ROM.
NO LUCK HERE! THANKS FOR THE HELP THOUGH.
Same here

dr.rom

Jun 3, 2019
you should install miui 10 stable version running nougat to install ofiicial twrp.

---------- Post added at 07:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 AM ----------

I made this acc to get a fix for my soft bricked Redmi 5A that I bricked while installing TWRP recovery via ADB. Someone please suggest me fix to alter the phones condition also whenever I try to flash twrp for Redmi 5A from the site twrp.me created by a guy named Darshan, I get just few lines & a blank screen in the recovery mode. Anyone who knows alternatives please suggest below. Thanks in advance!
you should install miui 10 global stable rom based on android nougat to install oficial twrp and custom roms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2FNEqGNs6rv5B0hFKzbB7Z_gXjqkY%3D%2Fhttp%253A%252F%252Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%252FCyanogenMod%252FLineageOS.png

Code:
    I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
     * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
     * Same statement for XDA.

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8 (oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-source anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
    • Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS
    • Volte

Known issues:
    IR Blaster
    Encryption not working

Instructions :

1. Download Rom , Treble-Enabler , Fixes , Gapps
    2. Reboot To Recovery
    3. Wipe System, Data , Davik , Cache , Vendor
    4. Flash Treble Enabler , Flash Los rom zip (No Need To Extract , It Is Flashable)
    5. Flash SgsiFix 1 , 2 3
    6. Flash LagFix
    7. Flash gapps
    8. Flash VolteFix
    9. Flash bt fix to prevent setting reset after each reboot
    10. Reboot

Downloads:

Rom : Lineage Os
    TrebleEnabler : Download
    Fixes : Download
    FrontCamfix : Download
    Gapps : Download

XDA:DevDB Information
    Lineage OS, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 5A

contributors
    sunnyraj84348 , riteshsaxena , tr

Thanks To Erfan For His Amazing Work On Android P gsi

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2018-08-18

Created 2018-08-18
    Last Updated 2018-08-18
    Can I disable google search bar and navigation bar ? :D Can I flash magisk 16.0 on this rom ?

You can install launchers , add qemu.hw.mainkeys=1 in vendor/build.prop to disable nav bar

Magisk v16.7 recommended
    I installed nova launcher and edit build.prop . Now it worked perfectly. in my opinion, it is more stable than oreo .:fingers-crossed: thank you for your hardwork again. :fingers-crossed: scrubble camera only work in portrait mode with front camera. I'm considering to use open camera

Use this scrubber cam : https://drive.google.com/file/d/15X5cWrWnA5MJUBv74dAXE3SjP4IPPSCV/view?usp=drivesdk

Mine working perfectly
    You can install launchers , add qemu.hw.mainkeys=1 in vendor/build.prop to disable nav bar

Magisk v16.7 recommended
    I installed nova launcher and edit build.prop . Now it worked perfectly. in my opinion, it is more stable than oreo .:fingers-crossed: thank you for your hardwork again. :fingers-crossed: scrubble camera only work in portrait mode with front camera. I'm considering to use open camera
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone