• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0.0_r16][land] LineageOS 16.0 [20181113]

Search This thread

dpelican

May 15, 2009
for me sometimes in dark conditions camera crash, i now use google cam and crash stops
Which cam version are you using? Tried the latest GCam off Playstore , but can't even open without crashing. Tried all the versions down to 5.1 under the Mod cams and video camera is still showing green screen or just crashes.... Appreciate any assistance in this matter.
Cam2Api enabled via Magisk module.

TioCareca

Which cam version are you using? Tried the latest GCam off Playstore , but can't even open without crashing. Tried all the versions down to 5.1 under the Mod cams and video camera is still showing green screen or just crashes.... Appreciate any assistance in this matter.
i am using the playstore gcam...

Reactions: dpelican

william.johhn7!

Sep 13, 2015
Use 5.1 tolyan version 1.4.1 test v6

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

i am using the playstore gcam...
Why use a old version?

william.johhn7!

Sep 13, 2015
Hey, i need a stable gcam of v5.2 and higher
Anyone here who has tried or known the following, please tell me!

Also how to use AR stickers in google camera, i just installed the AR stickers app but it isn't showing in the google camera, any tweeks needed?
5.2 and above fails to work(atleast in video recording)
Install ar core apk as well to get the stickers.

Reactions: aakashmaji16
Install ar stickers and ar core apk
I installed ar core apk and playground apk (ie. Playground was Ar stickers if you know)

The google camera shows the Ar stickers option on google camera but doesn't do anything. I installed the stickers package apk of marvel avengers and star wars the last jedi but still none of them are shown when clicked on ar stickers option in google camera!!

william.johhn7!

Sep 13, 2015
I installed ar core apk and playground apk (ie. Playground was Ar stickers if you know)

The google camera shows the Ar stickers option on google camera but doesn't do anything. I installed the stickers package apk of marvel avengers and star wars the last jedi but still none of them are shown when clicked on ar stickers option in google camera!!
Lemme try. I'll let you know the results

Reactions: aakashmaji16

dpelican

May 15, 2009
Anyone facing very slow charging with the latest build? Previous build charging was OK. This one, charging is averaging 300mA only (measured using Ampere app).

vasi vasista

Aug 2, 2014
Varaity question ..
Why this lineage is much smoother than pixel experience ... Both are consuming same amount of ram ... But this rom is so smoother why .. what's the difference ??

Top Liked Posts