• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0.0_r16][land] LineageOS 16.0 [20181113]

Search This thread

Ash225

Nov 15, 2017
Anyone tried playing games in this rom? Currently on Lineage os 15.1 should i upgrade?

Update : Noticed screen flickering while playing PUBG ( didn't notice else where) also the Network traffic indicator is not working in the latest build

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181130-221905_LineageOS_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20181130-221905_LineageOS_Settings.png
    46.4 KB · Views: 1,446
Last edited:
Reactions: Onoda Shinpachi

Vipulm5

Jan 9, 2018
Navigation Buttons

From where can I get the pie navigation buttons in this ROM? I am not able to find the option for it.....

lux aeterna

May 11, 2014
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
Hey again!
I recently installed lineage 16 and I noticed a couple of problems with my camera. It happens mainly with the selfie camera but also with the main one. Take a look at the top right because I cannot really explain the problem.
1M00mvZ.jpg

Moreover, I cannot open pictures (I've tried it with pics taken from camera, viber pictures and pics downloaded from chrome). The message I get is "Can't open file". Moreover, when I try to see files through my laptop (USB connection) I get no preview. Other downloads, such as documents, work fine.
Finally, phone is sometimes not recognised by the computer, or even if it is, it suddenly disconnects.
Any help?

udayw

Oct 13, 2014
Mumbai
LTE Internet not working for Vodafone Mumbai

Hello,

Thank you coming up with Lineage 16 for Land MI Redmi 3S/Prime/X however I have noticed that Vodafone LTE internet not working on my device (MI Redmi 3S Prime). When I switched to network band 3G or 2G its started working.

Please can you check and fix this bug.

Thank you again.

Best Regards,
Uday

rocker_balaji

May 21, 2018
madurai
Reactions: lux aeterna

Top Liked Posts