- Nov 16, 2012
[B][CENTER]**** Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you destroy your device. Use at your own risk!!! ****[/CENTER][/B]
AOSIP is a quality custom ROM based purely on AOSP. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows.
Josh Fox (xlxfoxxlx)
- DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If it is a random reboot, grab dmesg . (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
- If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
- Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.
FAQ and Install instructions:
1. If you're coming from another ROM or need to perform a clean flash.
1. Download the ROM, Firmware and GApps from the links above
2. Wipe System, Data, Dalvik, Cache (if it first installation)
3. Flash the latest Firmware for the respective device
4. Flash the ROM and GApps
5. Reboot and Enjoy
Flash ONLY the latest Magisk
Any mods you want to flash (I won't be supporting Custom Kernels or Xposed)
2. If you're updating the ROM:
a. Via the inbuilt Updater
When you get a notification of new build available, tap it
Wait for Download
Tap the three dots>preferences>enable "Install updates faster"
Wait for install
b. via TWRP
Flash Substratum rescue zip if you have a theme applied
Flash TWRP Installer
Reboot to recovery
NOTE: If you have issues with Settings or Play Services force-closes you need to clean flash (Method 1).
* Let me know
Mike Williams (founder and creator of AOSiP)
Google for Android and AOSP
Any others we may have forgotten to credit
And last but not the least, all our testers, who have helped us to squash many bugs so that we can try to release builds that as are flawless as possible
[ROM] AOSiP 9.0 [UnOfficial], ROM for the LG G4
Source Code: http://www.github.com/aosip
Special thanks to steadfasterX who fixed RIL and a whole load of other stuff, and Pie would not be possible without him..
Thanks to kessaras, who flew the flag for the G4 for so long and did most of the initial heavy lifting
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10
Based On: AOSP
Stable Release Date: 2019-11-21
Last Updated 22019-11-21