[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0.0_r6][markw] LineageOS 16.0 [TREBLE]

Vony C

Jul 15, 2018
Bukittinggi

Code:
/*
 * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
 * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
 * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
 * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
 * Same statement for XDA.
 */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
  • Boots
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • Fingerprint
  • Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera
  • Camcorder
  • Video Playback
  • Audio
  • Sensors
  • Flash
  • LED
  • GPS
  • Volte

Known issues:
  • You tell me

Instructions :
  • Download the latest build and GApps
  • Use twrp Treble
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Full wipe
  • Flash the latest build and GApps
  • Reboot

Downloads :

Other Downloads :

Device Spesific Credits :
All credit and thanks to : @anomalchik, @Razziell, @karevn, @SonicBSV, @brigudav, and other that not mentioned.

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0.0_r6][markw] LineageOS 16.0 [TREBLE], ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

Contributors
Vony C
Source Code: https://github.com/RioFebrian2

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x

Version Information

Created 2018-10-03
Last Updated 2019-04-12

Vony C

Jul 15, 2018
Bukittinggi
I am using it now. And bro, is it safe to use cpu at 3800mhz? I am afraid that my motherboard gonna crash:p cz you transformed snapdragon to Intel core i7:eek:
just relax, your cellphone will not be damaged or anything, I have researched as best as possible :fingers-crossed:

Can i use the 8.1 gapps instead of 9.0 gapps? Also what should i choose on kernel download, miui or aosp?
use gapps pie (9.0),
other download only for custom kerne for android 8.1.0-7.1.2
not android 9.0 ;)

accurian

Mar 14, 2018
just relax, your cellphone will not be damaged or anything, I have researched as best as possible :fingers-crossed:

use gapps pie (9.0),
not android 9.0 ;)
Thanks for your reply
So i try on my current 8.1 rom with that kernel but it wont step up more than 1516 MHz, even if i try to manually adjust the core on kernel adiutor. Can you help me?

Thedifferent

Jun 8, 2014

use gapps pie (9.0),
not android 9.0 ;)
Thanks bro:fingers-crossed: cool . it's a relief, i am gonna use it now happily??

T3sla

Jan 14, 2012
Thessaloniki
I am using it now. And bro, is it safe to use cpu at 3800mhz? I am afraid that my motherboard gonna crash:p cz you transformed snapdragon to Intel core i7:eek:
I guess that is just reported wrong from the app, there is no way you can overclock 90% any cpu without an exotic cooling solution.Or it's a screenshot from another cpu already clocked higher from the factory but also unlikely.

Thedifferent

Jun 8, 2014
I guess that is just reported wrong from the app, there is no way you can overclock 90% any cpu without an exotic cooling solution.Or it's a screenshot from another cpu already clocked higher from the factory but also unlikely.
You're wrong bro he actually did it :D see with other apps. And about cooling the cpu, it isn't gonna stay on maximum frequency all the time. So it'll not overheat i guess with interactive governor.

Attachments

Reactions: T3sla

T3sla

Jan 14, 2012
Thessaloniki
You're wrong bro he actually did it :D see with other apps. And about cooling the cpu, it isn't gonna stay on maximum frequency all the time. So it'll not overheat i guess with interactive governor.
Well i'm so happy that i'm wrong :D Although i'm still sceptic about the longetivity of the cpu cause even if the temperatures are fine the voltage bump must be pretty high to be stable at that frequency.Can you post some Antutu benchmark scores?Also do we have control over voltages?First time since a year that i'm so excited to test a rom! Kudos @Vony C

Last edited: