/* * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software. * Same statement for XDA. */
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (Pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.
If you are using this ROM first time, wipe data. Wipe data completely. I mean the option where you need to enter "yes". Use this option and then flash the rom.
This ROM only works with the TWRP I added.
If you want to use GAPPS, flash it directly after flashing ROM. Don't let the ROM boot. Otherwise your device will not get certification, so you will not have Google Access.
Instructions (thx @matshias, just changed few lines to get ROM flashing working)
- Put your ROM (and GApps) onto your sdcard (sdcard must be exfat or fat32, NTFS not supported)
- Install fastboot and adb on your PC, e.g. from here
- Enable developer options and in there select to unlock your bootloader by enabling OEM unlock and enable USB debugging
- Unlock your bootloader using this tutorial: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/how-to-read-huawei-bootloader-unlock-code This will factory reset your device
- Don't setup, cause you will need to format your phone later again. Shutdown tablet. Hold volume up and power button to start to bootloader
- Then run
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.3.1-0-<your-filename>.img
- Select with volume buttons "Recovery Mode" and press power button
- Select to write to system, otherwise you can't flash ROM
- Backup at least system and boot partitions to your sdcard cause you will wipe data in next step. Choose "System Image" for the system partition backup.
- Format data using this tutorial
- Flash ROM
- Optionally flash SuperSU or Magisk in TWRP which should install system less. Keep OEM unlock enabled if you flash or modify anything
• added support for all variants of diego
• updated Lineage
Lineage 16 for Nova Smart Honor 6C Enjoy 6s, ROM for the Honor 6, Honor 6 Plus
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
Based On: LineageOS
Last Updated 2020-01-18