Sir please now start working on android Q, waiting for it, even in beta condition, its available for nokia 8.1, so may be its would be easier to port to nokia 6.1 plus
So according to you which build will be more stable in upcoming days, beta 4 or beta 5, cause cant wait for october or December to get the Q ON NOKIA 6.1 PLUS.well iam working on it but as of now we need to wait for some days to get more stable condition instead of using buggy
well you can have a look in gestures
In the installation procedure, at the point number 6 ("Change to alternative slot"), i have toot reboot the phone or i have just to selection the alternative slot?
1. Boot in to twrp
2. Flash The ROM zip
3. Flash Twrp installer zip
4. Tap on reboot and tap on recovery
5. Now your phone reboots to Twrp again
6. Change to alternative slot
7. Flash gapps ( if rom doesn't comes with gapps )
8. Flash magisk
9. Reboot system
10. Wait for 6 min
11. Congratulations you have been successfully installed custom ROM on your Nokia 6.1 plus .