[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0][G920/5/F] Pixel Experience For Galaxy S6

Search This thread

zdanyildiz

May 3, 2017
You need to enable USB Debugging in the developer settings and then you can install magisk and magisk manager.
Unfortunately it was not!
I have enabled usb debug mode then I flashed magisk 18.1
But it doesn't show magisk when you restart and root checker check says failed

I'm so sorry. It's was. I forgot to install magisk manager :(
Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: ValouSydney

ValouSydney

Jul 19, 2012
Sydney, NSW, Australia
I'm not sure why but today I lost my root. Magisk manager says I'm still root but other apps that require root don't work anymore such as adaway. I tried to install magisk again but it didn't fix it. Also I'm having issues with my mobile data, my 4g does not work anymore.
Any idea?

Only difference is that I've repacked magisk manager and hide a few apps.

ValouSydney

Jul 19, 2012
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Hello,
How long takes the first boot?
G screen loops since 30 minutes...

Maybe 3-5 minutes max. There is definitely something wrong going with your install.

Also re my message above regarding loosing data and root . I tried again this weekend with a fresh install and without repacking magisk. Unfortunately the same thing happened and I solved it by wiping the cache and reflashing magisk.
So it only worked for 1 day which is annoying.

Any idea?

So far the rom is nice but very slow to launch apps.
Everything seems to work for me except this data issue.

Good work mate!

Last edited:

kisukadas

Dec 27, 2011
Best 9.0 rom i've tried so far, battery better than nexusOS and stability too. Only problem I have is when I turn on night light all screen goes black, did 2 clean flashes the problem persists. Other than that excellent rom!

Rinks_s

Feb 18, 2019
Camera Laggy when using video call over whatsapp.

When using camera on whats app call its lags a lot any solution for this? kinda need a solution ASAP. thanks other wise rom is so amazing!
and Edge Users: download the g925f boot file from the link and rename it to boot.img and replace it with the one in the zip file Cheers!
am using it on G925I variant Indian version JIO4G
Indian users for Calls to work on JIO network kindly use JIO4GVoice and be connected to data you can make and receive calls Cheers!!

drewbuckleydb

Jan 2, 2019
Great ROM and quite fast.

Phone calls break up for me after about 30 seconds. Both outbound and inbound audio. Had to go back to NexusOS unfortunately.
I also found OutofMemory from my app when opening front and back camera at the same time. They both open but rendering to the second surfaceview gets out of memory. NexusOS does this as well so not sure why? App works well on galaxy S4 running Liquid Remix so not sure if it's the S6 or the ROM's?

mustapha²

Feb 11, 2019
Thank you for doing this brother
But wait for a corrective version
To solve a camera problem when using flash does not work
+
Wifi problem - when hidden on modem
It was not found by phone and this is a problem
Thank you again

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for the Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge [zerolte/flte]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 9.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    HWC
    Takes a while to boot
    You tell me

Edge users need to flash G925boot.img!

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download ROM

Translation
    Help with project translation

Telegram channel
    Stay tuned

Credits:
    • enesuzun2002 - Trees and kernel
    • TeamNexus - Everything else

This ROM is really nice but I got one issue so far but I think it's due to the HWC thingy...
    Apps launch times are really slow any Advice how to remedy this problem?
    Works great in my G-920F. Camera (native and Gcam working good). Maybe best battery life I've seen on this phone.

The issue I have is that, although it recognizes my Google account, it doesn't recognize the apps I have purchased, and is asking me to pay. Any fix for this issue?

When i've had this issue in the past, I've clicked purchase and then am able to download the app for free again. After this apps purchased were recognised. For me, at least.