[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0][G920/5/F] Pixel Experience For Galaxy S6

Search This thread

daniel81uk

Mar 21, 2010
Gdańsk
Thanks for the ROM. I do like it and it feels really good but I have ran into some small issues after using it for 24 hours.
Data connection lost, had to restart the phone.
GPS frozen in Google maps, had to restart to make it work again.
Can't "wake up" the phone by pressing home button.
Some lag in apps and games but not too serious.
Not tested calls, audio and camera yet but I know that camera is working (Google Camera too).
EDIT:
GCam selfie not working (app FC's)
Strange batt behaviour - goes down quickly but when connected to laptop, charged from 14% to nearly 80% within around 30-40mins.

Thank you for this ROM.

Last edited:

hellokittyr

Oct 9, 2005
i try to del the asset line from the updaterscript and it booted up. . stuck on the welcome screen. coz the touch screen is not working.

I have S6 (G9200) not edge. plz help.

Rohan Reddy M

Apr 24, 2019
I cant Hear or Talk in a phone call !

Hey ! I have a Samsung SM-G920T, I have installed this rom on my phone yesterday and i frickin LOVED it ! I was even going to donate to the developer if everything was working well !

After like 1 hour I got a call from my friend ( Normal call) It was just awkward silence ! Nor he could hear me nor i could hear him ! He then called me on Whatsapp and we could talk normally and there was no issue at all ! After we finished our conversation i tried calling myself from my other phone to just double check if the problem was my phones or my friends and found out that the problem was mine ! I really want help !

I saw couple of videos on Youtube about editing some file on build.prop ! But when i opened my build prop i could nit even find those lines of code !

antauf

Mar 11, 2018
Fort Wood, Chattanooga, TN
Am I the only one getting abnormally low Geekbench scores (single core: 300, multi core: 1200), while the average S6 on a normal ROM will get an average of 1257 single core and 3945 multi core. The ROM doesn't feel slow at all other than that.

Last edited:

Markiki96

Jun 12, 2018
i've just installed the rom and everything is working great but 2 things i wish i had the option to adjust
first is the dual speaker option i feel that the sound is dissociated and quiter than the original single speaker option
secondly the duration of the backlight buttons.

Ayoub hd dx

Jun 20, 2016
Zeribet el oued
HWC

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for the Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge [zerolte/flte]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 9.0

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
Camera
Flashlight
Bluetooth
Fingerprint reader
Lights
Sound / vibration

Known issues
HWC
Takes a while to boot
You tell me

Edge users need to flash G925boot.img!

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
Download ROM

Translation
Help with project translation

Telegram channel
Stay tuned

Credits:
  • enesuzun2002 - Trees and kernel
  • TeamNexus - Everything else

dev @Ivan_Meler have fix for HWC ...

Xcorpia07

Nov 5, 2018
Hi all. I'm trying this ROM. And the truth is that it is wonderful. Lovely. And it moves very well in my S6.

All the functions that I have tried work correctly. Except one. Screen Mirror or Miracast. In Stock Rom it was called Smart View. I can not make it work with my Samsung TV. Find the device and try to connect, but the phone stays with the black screen and the touch buttons illuminated and the TV does not show the screen.

It is the only function and it is very necessary for me, could you help me with this problem ???

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone