[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0][G920/5/F] Pixel Experience For Galaxy S6

Search This thread

kisukadas

Dec 27, 2011
i've just installed the rom and everything is working great but 2 things i wish i had the option to adjust
first is the dual speaker option i feel that the sound is dissociated and quiter than the original single speaker option
secondly the duration of the backlight buttons.

You can install ViperFX from Magisk and enable the optimize options and extra loud on the ViperFX app and it should be even louder than the stock single speaker, and it retains the stereo mod!

aleksander002

Apr 10, 2013
It's shame HWComposer is not working. The ROM is quite responsive and comfortable to use if you ignore high cpu usage and web browser-like rendering performance.

Charls25

Apr 13, 2019
I like the rom so far. The smoothness on my device. It works on sm-g920L Korean version. I have some minor issue. Like launching app. Take some time. Not not all the time. And also in gaming experience. I have issue due to FPS dropping while on game. It drop it's fps when my hands didn't touch the screen. But when my hands get on the screen it self. The game fps will go smoothly what is supposed to be. How can I fix this?.

centerpide

Oct 12, 2018
Successfully installed this ROM on my S6. Testing it out now. No issues with the installation apart from the long wait and boot time but it wasn't that bad (I got the whole phone set up in less than 30 minutes including installation of the ROM).

One thing I noticed is how hot the phone gets quickly! Is this related to the HWC issue as well?

Update # 1 - Ambient display is not working... (UPDATE - it's working; just took a bit longer than usual to come on)

Last edited:

centerpide

Oct 12, 2018
Best 9.0 rom i've tried so far, battery better than nexusOS and stability too. Only problem I have is when I turn on night light all screen goes black, did 2 clean flashes the problem persists. Other than that excellent rom!

I have this same issue! Any fixes for this? It also goes black when you select the grayscale option.

nikoG4

Aug 28, 2018
Wifi does not work

I install the rom on my sm-925i and everything works properly for an exception that is wifi, not even i can activate. It's rare as i didn't read that anyone happens the same and i don't take so much to start the first time and every restart is pretty quickly even more than samsung rom stock
and the flash of the camera something delayed.
Thank you any help with the wifi problem

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for the Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge [zerolte/flte]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 9.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    HWC
    Takes a while to boot
    You tell me

Edge users need to flash G925boot.img!

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download ROM

Translation
    Help with project translation

Telegram channel
    Stay tuned

Credits:
    • enesuzun2002 - Trees and kernel
    • TeamNexus - Everything else

This ROM is really nice but I got one issue so far but I think it's due to the HWC thingy...
    Apps launch times are really slow any Advice how to remedy this problem?
    Works great in my G-920F. Camera (native and Gcam working good). Maybe best battery life I've seen on this phone.

The issue I have is that, although it recognizes my Google account, it doesn't recognize the apps I have purchased, and is asking me to pay. Any fix for this issue?

When i've had this issue in the past, I've clicked purchase and then am able to download the app for free again. After this apps purchased were recognised. For me, at least.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone