[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0][G920/5/F] Pixel Experience For Galaxy S6

Search This thread

Lunarixus

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for the Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge [zerolte/flte]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 9.0

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
Camera
Flashlight
Bluetooth
Fingerprint reader
Lights
Sound / vibration

Known issues
HWC
Takes a while to boot
You tell me

Edge users need to flash G925boot.img!

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
Download ROM

Translation
Help with project translation

Telegram channel
Stay tuned

Credits:
  • enesuzun2002 - Trees and kernel
  • TeamNexus - Everything else

Last edited:

King-V

Apr 16, 2013
Which GApps are included, pico or nano?
Will obviously find out as soon as I install it, but I think I, as well as others, would like to know that in advance.
Will be trying it out for a couple of days, and then report back.

Last edited:

King-V

Apr 16, 2013
First bootup takes a while, but this is already mentioned in the main thread.
Signing in was either not working, or was taking far too long than usual. I put in the email, and it wasn't progressing. I did leave it for a bit, hoping it would eventually allow me to enter the password as well, but it was still just... loading. I backed out of it, and didn't sign into Google at all.
Tried to reboot - stuck on the Google logo. I gave up after about ten minutes.

Everything else is fine, I think:
Camera works.
Data works.
Location seems to work (didn't test it that much).
Bluetooth connection to my headset works.

misiormaster

Sep 19, 2017
Hi can I use encryption?
Does Gps Driving mode work?
What about safetypas? Can I replace fingerprint data and will be ok?

rafaelegomezb

Aug 27, 2007
Madrid, Spain
Works great in my G-920F. Camera (native and Gcam working good). Maybe best battery life I've seen on this phone.

The issue I have is that, although it recognizes my Google account, it doesn't recognize the apps I have purchased, and is asking me to pay. Any fix for this issue?

Reactions: vinicius_guerra

tillward

Oct 29, 2013
London
Works great in my G-920F. Camera (native and Gcam working good). Maybe best battery life I've seen on this phone.

The issue I have is that, although it recognizes my Google account, it doesn't recognize the apps I have purchased, and is asking me to pay. Any fix for this issue?

When i've had this issue in the past, I've clicked purchase and then am able to download the app for free again. After this apps purchased were recognised. For me, at least.

ts_firehawk

Sep 27, 2011
Colombo
Samsung Galaxy S10+

Your device has been freshly flashed, right?

Wait for a while, check for Play Services updates, clear the Play Store cache.

It happened to me a few times, this is what I did to fix. Hope this works for you.

Reactions: rafaelegomezb

rafaelegomezb

Aug 27, 2007
Madrid, Spain
Your device has been freshly flashed, right?

Wait for a while, check for Play Services updates, clear the Play Store cache.

It happened to me a few times, this is what I did to fix. Hope this works for you.

Thank you both io_gh0st and tillward.

I have just switched on this phone, and went to the Play Store, and without doing anything now my purchased apps are available for download without asking for paying again.

I guess it was a matter of allowing some time. Thanks for your support!!

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Can you send me the Gcam APK? The one that worked for you. Thank you! :fingers-crossed:

Sorry, I don't have any utiity for apk extracting; however, I simply installed it from the Play Store.

Reactions: ts_firehawk

Top Liked Posts