• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0] LineageOS 16.0 for Galaxy J4+/J6+ [j4primelte & j6primelte]

Search This thread
Dec 28, 2019
Was that speed problem happening on stock rom, if not can you send logs to me ? Also there is no way to fix volte on recent samsung devices. About the odin problem, flash the latest stock rom matching your region. You cannot flash old ones.

there was no such problem in my stock rom
i dont know how to send logs
will the problem fixed soon or i need to install stock rom again
this rom is super smooth but man!

Lopox111

Oct 19, 2018
Binan City
Fingerprint works well, but i noticed that WIFI and Hotspot was not stable same as flashlight, same as Cosmic OS, i did the system clean also the data inside the phone because im thinking that thers a conflict at the last ROM i was used, then I flash it again at my phone, same problem occurs like Cosmic Have, The WIFI (Sometimes not working resulting to system ui stoppage), Hotspot (Sometimes not working resulting to system ui stoppage) also the FM Radio then the flashlight.

i dont know what is the problem

J610G/DS is my Variant

ataberkozen

Oct 14, 2016
Adana
Fingerprint works well, but i noticed that WIFI and Hotspot was not stable same as flashlight, same as Cosmic OS, i did the system clean also the data inside the phone because im thinking that thers a conflict at the last ROM i was used, then I flash it again at my phone, same problem occurs like Cosmic Have, The WIFI (Sometimes not working resulting to system ui stoppage), Hotspot (Sometimes not working resulting to system ui stoppage) also the FM Radio then the flashlight.

i dont know what is the problem

J610G/DS is my Variant
I don't have J6+. Can you send me logs so I can try to fix them ?

magicals1

Apr 30, 2020
2.4 Ghz- the speed is 2 Mbps but actually my wifi speed is 25 Mbps
i was searching for a solution and found out that whenever my Bluetooth is on there is the speed issue
but it goes away when i turn Bluetooth off (this needs to be fixed as my bluetooth stays on for my mi band)
please fix the issue and please ad volte support too mate i am facing a lot of issues this rom is my only hope now.

one more thing-
i was trying to install stock firmware but there is error in odin-
<ID:0/009> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/009> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/009> SingleDownload.
<ID:0/009> aboot.mbn
<ID:0/009> sbl1.mbn
<ID:0/009> FAIL! (Auth)
<ID:0/009>
<ID:0/009> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

can you help me with that?

oh god too much problems LOL i am sorry mate but please help

sir, i'm sorry for asking but..did your download mode say " fused binary 5 > binary 4"?

Reactions: snow5o

Adcock

Apr 20, 2019
Dhaka
This is mighty fine work.
However I see under model & hardware -> Model -> 'Galaxy J4+'
But my phone is J6+.
How can I change that?
I want to root my device.
Can I use lineage os su? i.e. addonsu-16.0-arm-signed
Also my sim card's contacts are not detected.
Also FM radio doesn't work.

Last edited:

rexytm

Aug 30, 2020
Does Samsung Store and Samsung Account Work?

Changelogs :
Stable version 1 - 29/01/2020 :
  • Now we are building vendor too. Goodbye OneUI vendor.
  • Happy news to J6+ users: my builds are now supporting j6primelte.
  • NFC is fixed on NFC variants.
  • Keystore is now fixed and got rid of aosp's software implementation. You don't need any hacks or tricks to make it work on GSIs.
  • SIM count detection added, single sim users won't have annoying second sim.
  • Previous build had dead flashlight sometimes. Fixed.
  • Removed Samsung's bloatwares.
  • RIL working delay after boot fixed.
  • And so much more that I did in past couple of months that I don't remember.

Does Samsung Store and Samsung Account Work?Does Samsung Store and Samsung Account Work?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0] LineageOS 16.0 for Galaxy J4+/J6+ [j4primelte &amp; j6primelte]

http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%2FCyanogenMod%2FLineageOS.png

Code:
    /*
     * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
     * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
     * Same statement for XDA.
     */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8 (oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
    • Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • GPS
    • NFC
    • Fingerprint on J6+
    • Sim slots
    • Flashlight
    • Mobicore keystore

Known issues:
    • VoLTE
    • Selinux is permissive

Instructions :
    • If you're on oreo, flash OneUI latest.
    • Download the latest build.
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build.
    • Optional: Flash GApps for Google Services and Magisk for root.
    • Reboot

Downloads :

Sources :

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0] LineageOS 16.0 for Galaxy J4+/J6+ [j4primelte & j6primelte], ROM for the Samsung Galaxy J4+

Contributors
    ataberkozen
    Source Code: https://github.com/lineageos

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Pie, OneUI
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.0
    Stable Release Date: 2020-01-29
    Current Beta Version: 1.0
    Beta Release Date: 2019-06-26

Created 2019-06-25
    Last Updated 2020-01-29

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0] LineageOS 16.0 for Galaxy J4+ & J6+ [j4primelte & j6primelte], ROM for the Samsung Galaxy J4+
    Installed it a few hours ago. It works just great, it's smooth and fast, and haven't had any freezes or bugs until now!
    Thanks for your work!

No. j600gt is J6 not plus variant.
    Changelogs :
    Stable version 1 - 29/01/2020 :
    • Now we are building vendor too. Goodbye OneUI vendor.
    • Happy news to J6+ users: my builds are now supporting j6primelte.
    • NFC is fixed on NFC variants.
    • Keystore is now fixed and got rid of aosp's software implementation. You don't need any hacks or tricks to make it work on GSIs.
    • SIM count detection added, single sim users won't have annoying second sim.
    • Previous build had dead flashlight sometimes. Fixed.
    • Removed Samsung's bloatwares.
    • RIL working delay after boot fixed.
    • And so much more that I did in past couple of months that I don't remember.