[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0][nx569j/h] LineageOS 16.0 Nubia Z17 mini [15/06/2019]

Search This thread

Weasy666

Jun 10, 2018
I tried to use a banking app on my device...it tells me that my device is rooted, but i never rooted it myself. Does anybody else have this problem?

xN&5NP

Dec 26, 2017
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
I tried to use a banking app on my device...it tells me that my device is rooted, but i never rooted it myself. Does anybody else have this problem?

As WhatsApp displays a warning when using a Custom Rom I think that the detection flags a device whether root or custom rom. Had problems with my banking app as well had to hide magisk manager + magisk hide.

Weasy666

Jun 10, 2018
I am not using any rooting tool like magisk. I thought it maybe the same problem which Trust is complaining about and that is that some public keys were used when building the newest rom. I'm not sure, but i think i didn't have the Trust warnings in previous builds.
But i would be glad if you could tell me what you did to make your banking app happy ^^ If i understood it correctly, you used magisk hide?

Last edited:

xN&5NP

Dec 26, 2017
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
I am not using any rooting tool like magisk. I thought it maybe the same problem which Trust is complaining about and that is that some public keys were used when building the newest rom. I'm not sure, but i think i didn't have the Trust warnings in previous builds.
But i would be glad if you could tell me what you did to make your banking app happy ^^ If i understood it correctly, you used magisk hide?

I got that I was suggesting rooting it. My banking app wouldnt work even on official global/cn rom with doing a format beforehand so I doubt itll work on a custom one

zhaduga

Jun 17, 2020
Not work

Broken
* You tell me

Using OTG Card Reader work in Original ROM and not working in LineageOS 16

luca22

Sep 12, 2014
London
Hi, I have installed this rom without gaaps. Now I want to install microG but am not sure if the rom already deodexed services.jar. It would be great if anyone can confirm this to me!
EDIT: ok managed to patch with nanodroidpatcher.
Now, cannot install the microG. Anyone did it and can provide how to do it?

Last edited:

blb12456

Jun 21, 2020
the newest version Problem

the Lineageos 16 is very useful,but it has some bug,hope to fix!

Please fix miracast,it can't be used!I use the version is 2019-06-15 and it can't mirror screen to TV or win10 and so on.It effect my work.Thank you!

Connected devices->Connection preferences->Cast->Enable wireless display
open it scan and select the TV or receiver,after few seconds the phone will restart.

Otherwise,recommend to upgrade Andreno 508 GPU Driver for Android 9,it can improve performance and battery.

SWEUP

Jun 7, 2012
Gothenburg
www.sweup.se
I have problem with the pin code and to disable pin at boot. I choosed a new pin code and choosed to not have to use pin at boot up, but still the phone ask for pin when booting up and it doesn't want my new pin but instead the old one. I even tried to reflash the rom but still the old pin is there. Any suggestions on how to proceed?

!PdK

I have problem with the pin code and to disable pin at boot. I choosed a new pin code and choosed to not have to use pin at boot up, but still the phone ask for pin when booting up and it doesn't want my new pin but instead the old one. I even tried to reflash the rom but still the old pin is there. Any suggestions on how to proceed?

Assume deleting data/system/gatekeeper.password.key and/or locksettings.db-wal wouls delete your stored pins completely for the lockscreen, but could also be stored in your simcard security that you are expected to enter pin after a bootup has finished. Those are stored in your settings app.

SWEUP

Jun 7, 2012
Gothenburg
www.sweup.se
Assume deleting data/system/gatekeeper.password.key and/or locksettings.db-wal wouls delete your stored pins completely for the lockscreen, but could also be stored in your simcard security that you are expected to enter pin after a bootup has finished. Those are stored in your settings app.
Thx i ended up format the phone, nothing else helped unfortunately

Top Liked Posts