• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0][raphael][EOL] AOSiP (DerpFest)

Search This thread

shiwik

Sep 25, 2017
bluetooth worked for me. safetynet without magisk will not work. it sees an unlocked bootloader. need to patch the kernel, but most likely I will not do this.

Unfortunately bluetooth audio does not work for me. I did a clean install with the Chinese firmware. While bluetooth connects there is no audio and the video starts to lag

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

I also see 2 AOSIP files in the google drive. Which one would you recommend?

shiwik

Sep 25, 2017
direct link GoogleDrive https://drive.google.com/open?id=1D6mdevfyjfmdIpFkbmK6RPhfIdjeHzF5
fix bluetooth. indeed it was my mistake, sorry.
fix first boot if /data has been formatted.
After installation, you need to install the default dialer. Apps&notifications-Default apps-Phone app

Thanks for the update. Anything that can improve the camera quality. The current one that comes with this is quite grainy

Edit:

Installed this a few mins back. Camera seems to have an issue. It shows a black screen and does not come up. I flashed the latest China firmware to no avail

Last edited:

Mooatreides

Dec 9, 2018
Beersheva
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Thanks for the update. Anything that can improve the camera quality. The current one that comes with this is quite grainy

Edit:

Installed this a few mins back. Camera seems to have an issue. It shows a black screen and does not come up. I flashed the latest China firmware to no avail
use gcam man, no problems here i have CN stable as base.
@alex9yust im getting video laggs on videos I have saved on my phone, i had stock chinese rom before, is there a fix?

Last edited:

alex9yust

Aug 7, 2011
works for me. but only 12.0 MP. I don’t know how to fix it yet, and I have not seen such a problem as yours. and the camera is probably the last thing I'll do.
I don’t know, check, maybe you have not set permissions for the camera.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190903-073133_DevCheck.png
    Screenshot_20190903-073133_DevCheck.png
    198.8 KB · Views: 352
  • Screenshot_20190903-073034_Camera.jpg
    Screenshot_20190903-073034_Camera.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 348

shiwik

Sep 25, 2017
works for me. but only 12.0 MP. I don’t know how to fix it yet, and I have not seen such a problem as yours. and the camera is probably the last thing I'll do.
I don’t know, check, maybe you have not set permissions for the camera.

I did a clean install (wiped everything) and it started to work.

alex9yust

Aug 7, 2011
You can't install Google dialer because of lacking framework support.
most likely you need to delete the existing version of the GooglePhone 19.0, and install a new one. In the ROM is also a GooglePhone, as I understand it.
Now I'm build ROM with the new GooglePhone, I'll see

Reactions: Sukhi

shiwik

Sep 25, 2017
as for the last build - I added GooglePhone and GoogleMessages, and there are also these old apps. what will happen next - I don’t know, I don’t like it.
I tried this last evening and found that there is no keyboard installed. Is this a known issue or did i miss something

Sukhi

Aug 1, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S20
Google Pixel 4a
@alex9yust If wanna edit the Auto Brightness Values , where should i look for them under /system? I am thinking of capping the max screen brightness at and tweak some values for keeping brightness low at higher byte value

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

[/COLOR @alex9yust If wanna edit the Auto Brightness Values , where should i look for them under /system? I am thinking of capping the max screen brightness at and tweak some values for keeping brightness low at higher byte value

alex9yust

Aug 7, 2011
@alex9yust If wanna edit the Auto Brightness Values , where should i look for them under /system? I am thinking of capping the max screen brightness at and tweak some values for keeping brightness low at higher byte value
auto brightness values used
https://github.com/k20pro9stsv/devi...orks/base/core/res/res/values/config.xml#L200
(config_autoBrightnessLevels and config_autoBrightnessLcdBacklightValues)
what is the working way to change them in / system now I don’t know. never interested, I can change these values during build.
I do not like it either. Now for myself, I raised a little value with minimal auto brightness. if there are any suggestions - I do not mind.

Reactions: Sukhi

Sukhi

Aug 1, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S20
Google Pixel 4a
auto brightness values used
https://github.com/k20pro9stsv/devi...orks/base/core/res/res/values/config.xml#L200
(config_autoBrightnessLevels and config_autoBrightnessLcdBacklightValues)
what is the working way to change them in / system now I don’t know. never interested, I can change these values during build.
I do not like it either. Now for myself, I raised a little value with minimal auto brightness. if there are any suggestions - I do not mind.

Thanks for the heads up. I can certainly try to change them but i have been spinning my head since morning to locate the patch. In the /system there is no overlay/frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/config.xml. Any clue where overlays are built under system?

Top Liked Posts