• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0][raphael][EOL] AOSiP (DerpFest)

Search This thread

Sukhi

Aug 1, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S20
Google Pixel 4a
You need to parse the file /system/framework/framework-res.apk
with the right tools

Weww. Got little Success. Decompiled the apk using apktool and modded the values in framework-res/res/values/arrays.xml. I am now stuck at compiling it back with the following error : brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec (exit code = 1):

I have attached the complete log below:

Attachments

• log.txt
    35.8 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: agriculture

alex9yust

Aug 7, 2011
Weww. Got little Success. Decompiled the apk using apktool and modded the values in framework-res/res/values/arrays.xml. I am now stuck at compiling it back with the following error : brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec (exit code = 1):

I have attached the complete log below:
I'm not sure, because I'm not trying to take apart and assemble back. I usually only need to make out ...
but most likely you need apktool newer. I can advise you to try the BatchApkTool donated version.

shiwik

Sep 25, 2017
Is there an ANXCamera that works on this ROM? I am looking at 48Mp and front camera to work. The ones i have tried - either 48Mp works or the front camera works

alex9yust

Aug 7, 2011

AL_IRAQI

Recognized Contributor / Themer
May 18, 2012
Baghdad
OnePlus 9R
I do not see any fixes in your FOD

FOD is actually fine in your builds, only Popup camera motor has to be changed

on your older tree, the cam motor push popup beyond the limit, which causes weird noises when opening it

check out my other tree here, which is the same as yours with motor and other fixes, it runs on custom kernels also

those also needed from aosip gerrit also with the new tree, #1 & #2

Last edited:

alex9yust

Aug 7, 2011
FOD is actually fine in your builds, only Popup camera motor has to be changed
thanks of course. but I am satisfied with the FOD in the old build, maybe I’ll fix error_vendor, if it really helps something. I do not care about the camera at the moment. if someone doesn’t like it, it can always go to your build, for example, and help you finish the ambient display. anyway, now your build is the same in principle.

Reactions: AL_IRAQI

betalaga

Apr 22, 2010
Turin
Beautiful Rom, more customizable, without bugs. in my opinion it consumes too much battery.
Which launcher have as default?

betalaga

Apr 22, 2010
Turin
yes of course, sorry, i mean widget calendar/clock with text animation.

if i download the launcher in play store there isn't that widget

betalaga

Apr 22, 2010
Turin
I do not know what you will install. but in any case, you can return to Lawnchair if you don’t like something.

sorry I didn't explain very well, I would like to know what is the top widget in this rom, to be able to apply it to other devices or other roms.

I've download that launcher from the Play Store but it doesn't have the animated widget that says "good morning" or notifications

alex9yust

Aug 7, 2011
sorry I didn't explain very well, I would like to know what is the top widget in this rom, to be able to apply it to other devices or other roms.

I've download that launcher from the Play Store but it doesn't have the animated widget that says "good morning" or notifications
Probably the old version in the Market, 0716-2001. There are 2399 version now. when such a widget appeared, I don’t remember.

Attachments

• Lawnchair-alpha_2399.apk
    8.2 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts