[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0][tb8703f/x/r/n] LineageOS 16.0 for Lenovo TAB 3 8 plus P8

Search This thread

Catscratch

Mar 10, 2012
Thankyou for responding!
I read somewhere that it has wifi disconnection issue for sometime & I'm really concerned about it since I use it for online gaming.
Have you faced the same issue? :confused:
And is it the best rom available out of the rest or is there any others out there more stable than this one?

I can confirm that wifi disconnects happen but it's very rare. I also you this device for online gaming and would say, it depends on the game. At least for me it have no issues. I only had disconnects when using YouTube (but it's buffered anyway).

I started playing star trek online and it also buffers small disconnects so I had no issues there.

And I don't know any other stable rom out there. Besides this rom I would they there is no other rom. The device I simply not very common and don't have a big user base.

Reactions: Vicky khan

Vicky khan

Apr 14, 2013
I can confirm that wifi disconnects happen but it's very rare. I also you this device for online gaming and would say, it depends on the game. At least for me it have no issues. I only had disconnects when using YouTube (but it's buffered anyway).

I started playing star trek online and it also buffers small disconnects so I had no issues there.

And I don't know any other stable rom out there. Besides this rom I would they there is no other rom. The device I simply not very common and don't have a big user base.
I just flashed the rom, so far everything's good except the camera app *capture button* slightly misplaced & battery with normal usage is best for me but with pubg it drains alot faster (hope I'd sort this out somehow).
WiFi is working fine for me no disconnection for now.
Using Magisk/Viper/Dolby with it. :fingers-crossed:

Topera

Sep 21, 2020
Hello guys,its Impossible to unlock oem in my Lenovo. Tried ALL methods. Cant pass the oem block.
My device is the tb8703x and got the Sahara fácil erro, adb unlock-go doenst work either.....
Hello plz

brunomanuelpt

Nov 16, 2014
Hi everyone,
For the Lenovo tab3 8 plus (tb-8703f) Can someone please tell me if you are happy with the LineageOS 16.0? or which one you recommend to install (puporse: Reading PDF, Youtube, epsxe)? since I still have the original room and I tired of issues.

Thank you so much for your time.
Bruno

Catscratch

Mar 10, 2012
Hi everyone,
For the Lenovo tab3 8 plus (tb-8703f) Can someone please tell me if you are happy with the LineageOS 16.0? or which one you recommend to install (puporse: Reading PDF, Youtube, epsxe)? since I still have the original room and I tired of issues.

Thank you so much for your time.
Bruno

I would suggest you LOS 17.1. Also in this forum.

gameryashraj3207

Jul 7, 2020
Will this work on lenovo tab 3 850f?

Hey I really need pie rom for lenovo tab 3 850f will this work? And if I install it what errors can I get ? Right now my tablet is running on lineage os 14.1

Top Liked Posts