[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9] Resurrection Remix OS 7.0.2 [G920/5F-FD-I-S-K-L-T-W8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Domfe

Feb 19, 2019
Milan
Battery loses 5% in less than 20min without using the phone and display is off.
How can I track down the problem?

The phone is warm on the upper right corner. Could it be a high data usage?
Can I monitor the mobile connection?

thanks

Last edited:

szazs89

Jun 9, 2018
Phone IDLE 38%
Cell standby 36%
Screen 33% (?)
Wifi 7%
Android system 2%
... :(
since the last full charge but meanwhile the phone was charged partially for a couple of times.

Reactions: Domfe

Negan

Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Staff member
Jan 30, 2013
Ottawa
tinyurl.com
LG V60 ThinQ
LG Velvet
@xxJMarian @DqrKn3Zz both of you two need to stop the bickering right now. Thread cleaned. Please revisit XDA rules regarding flaming which can be found here. This type of conversation is not welcome here. This is a development thread and none of the discussion you two were having if we can even call it that in no way contributes to development.
Thank you

Reactions: MeltdownSpectre

marianodelfino

Apr 30, 2015
@xxJMarian @DqrKn3Zz both of you two need to stop the bickering right now. Thread cleaned. Please revisit XDA rules regarding flaming which can be found here. This type of conversation is not welcome here. This is a development thread and none of the discussion you two were having if we can even call it that in no way contributes to development.
Thank you

The problem with this is that is no new thing... This is happening a lot lately, in different forums... Rom developers like they don't have a stop, i read it in other forums and happened to me twice. The rom developers are very disrespectful, like i don't care they have a bombardment of "noob questions", they just can choose not to answer them but being disrespectful nah, none asks in a bad way nothing. I know this is a development forum but it so frustrating, isn't it a section to make a suggestion/complaint about this?

DqrKn3Zz

Recognized Developer
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Chiapas
    Redmi Note 8
    OnePlus 8T
    Thank you

The problem with that user is that he has an ugly temper and since he no longer has any coherent argument to say, he starts with his insults, just because of the fact that I told him that this isn't the place where he will find support for his device, I was clear frankly.
    In addition to that almost every day I receive such questions, when I have clearly answered many times.

nemiloss

Aug 30, 2017
    Downloaded, installed, spent 30 mins to customize and install few apps , after exiting settings the home screen disappeared . all I can see was the wallpaper no icons no taskbar, nothing worked (buttons,touch) forced reset, restarted phone , got only the wallpaper. Uninstalled

DqrKn3Zz

Recognized Developer
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Chiapas
    Redmi Note 8
    OnePlus 8T
    Downloaded, installed, spent 30 mins to customize and install few apps , after exiting settings the home screen disappeared . all I can see was the wallpaper no icons no taskbar, nothing worked (buttons,touch) forced reset, restarted phone , got only the wallpaper. Uninstalled

You do something wrong, also without logs I can't do nothing, sorry.

Domfe

Feb 19, 2019
    Milan
    Finally I found what is causing battery draining: Location Service.
    Now I have my location setting on "Battery Saving" and the use of the battery is fine.
    I think that some app through Google Services is requesting location but then, the sensor is never turned off after use.

szazs89

Jun 9, 2018
    Finally I found what is causing battery draining: Location Service.
    Now I have my location setting on "Battery Saving" and the use of the battery is fine.
    I think that some app through Google Services is requesting location but then, the sensor is never turned off after use.

Do you mean GPS? Does it work OK for you?

After the first use (e. g. Waze or such) the apps don't find the signal... Only rebooting the device helps for me. It is rather annoying...

Domfe

Feb 19, 2019
    Milan
    Location service use GPS, phone and wifi network. When Location is in sensor mode (full colored icon), GPS works for me.
    I have a similar problem when enabling NFC: I must restart phone to have it working.

Reactions: szazs89
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      [ROM][9.0][UNOFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix 7.0.3 [G920/5F-FD-I-S-K-L-T-W8]

Reserved.
      CHANGELOG:

Dec-18-2019
      • Support for G920T/W8 and G925T/W8 is back.
      • Improved Speaker sound.
      • Wired headset bug fixed.
      • Improved kernel for better smoothness and battery save.
      • Improved GPS (should fix battery drain).
      • Improved video recording stability.
      • Video recording mic volume is same as stock now.
      • Fixed laggy video call in WhatsApp, Instagram, FB Messenger, etc.
      • Merged December 2019 security patch.
      • Theres more things improved or fixed, but I just writted the more interesting/important ones.

Oct-30-2019
      • HWC fixed (stable and working without worries).
      • October 2019 security patch.
      • Reduced vibrator intensity.
      • Restored Stock LiveDisplay values.
      • Kernel side fixes.
      • Synced with latest RR sources.

Aug-17-2019
      • August 2019 security patch.
      • From this release i've do separate builds for S6 (zerofltexx) and S6 Edge (zeroltexx).
      • Tweaked PowerProfiles for better performance.
      • New LiveDisplay 2.0 HAL (New features).
      • Reverted some commits in kernel to improve battery life.

Jul-13-2019
      • July security patch.
      • Improved WiFi stability.
      • Improved power profiles to match at least the same as stock.
      • Improved performance and battery.

Jun-16-2019
      • Dropped support for S6 & S6E TMO/Canadians models since this release.
      • Undervolted CPU (Better battery life and performance + reduced heating).
      • Improved Wi-Fi stability.
      • Camera now uses headphone microphone while recording videos if available.
      • Improved Speaker Sounds.
      • Enabled audio effects (might fix echo issue, needs testing).
      • This is Unofficial build, so, no OTA updates are working and modded TWRP isn't needed.

Jun-06-2019
      • Merged June 2019 patch.

Jun-03-2019
      • Initial public build.
      • Fixed call audio for G920T/W8 and G925T/W8.
      • Fixed SystemUI bug (thanks @enesuzun2002 for the help).
      New build of Resurrection Remix soon :)
      New builds of RR 7.0.2 for S6 and S6 Edge are up!
      Check the 2nd post for the changelog.
      New build is up!
      Check 2nd post for more info.