[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9] Resurrection Remix OS 7.0.2 [G920/5F-FD-I-S-K-L-T-W8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

szazs89

Jun 9, 2018
Hi. Can't use NFC on my G920F. The icon stay grey and apps say NFC is turned off.
Tried "svc nfc enable" from terminal but doesn't change anything.
Is NFC working with RR?
Have you tried to Reboot your mobile?

I have also encountered some weird issues:
* at home I am on WiFi, however, when I leave and want to use mobile data the network is unreachable... I have tried to switch it off and on but only reboot helped
* it also happened that I was not be able to be called, and I also realised that I couldn't make a call either

Zs

szazs89

Jun 9, 2018
113379 (from initial avg 114444)
CPU: 39814
GPU: 29324
MEM: 23539
UX: 20702
(with 6% free storage left, charging battery)

EDIT: geekbench 5 is not so high, indeed
single core: 115 (avg. 276)
multi core: 402 (avg. 991)
The latest unofficial LineageOS 16.0 ROM (2019-10-14 by enesuzun2002) has improved power profile.:) Maybe it would be worth to implement it somehow...

I also checked the antutu benchmark with that LOS-16.0 ROM. It resulted in much better scores (after reboot and performance power profile):
Total: 133189 (w. 8% free storage)
CPU/GPU/MEM/UX: 48788/32853/27875/23673

Last edited:

DqrKn3Zz

Recognized Developer
Aug 11, 2015
México
t.me
OnePlus Nord CE 5G
OnePlus 10 Pro
New builds for S6 Flat and S6 Edge soon!
Finally HWC fix is stable as daily usage, expect them in the next hours.

By the way, theres an "Test" folder inside the RR Pie folder on my AFH, in this folder only will appear (forgive the redundancy) experimental and non tested builds of RR, if you want/plan/use these builds and you found bugs, let me know that you've picked the rom from that folder, please.

Reactions: Zev Ronso

DqrKn3Zz

Recognized Developer
Aug 11, 2015
México
t.me
OnePlus Nord CE 5G
OnePlus 10 Pro
Wat about the kernel for the n920k that device is not bootsing up

I'm working on LineageOS for noblelte with a friend, just be patient and don't ask "when it will come" or any ETA related, otherwise I'll report you the times what I want, please.

Forgot to say, but in this thread I just only give support for S6 and S6 Edge from now.

Last edited:
Is there any way to get the gear s3 working? On the galaxy wearable app It keeps saying your device has been modified in an unauthorized way after I pass safety net, change the word "Samsung" in build.prop, and magisk hide. maybe its because its Android 9.0 pie?

Domfe

Feb 19, 2019
Milan
Hi!
Tried last update...
Battery doesn't last a day without using games or cpu hungry app but just phone, whatsapp, facebook, instagram. Seems that using mobile data drains battery
There's a problem with the mic on wired headphones: the mic used is the phone mic. this bug was present from RR 7.0 and never solved. Do you have this issue?
the most annoyance is the battery problem... I can't use the phone for a day

any help is much appreciated

thanks

AngleV

Aug 28, 2019
"There isn't a fix for it yet"? I'm told you the fix, also if this doesn't convince you, try to disable Double Tap To Wake.

This is not a respectfull reply from a developer who spends hours on a Custom ROM.
Even if you disable Double Tap To Wake, the screen goes alive each time user's cheek taps on the screen and you get your phone messed up by activating apps, open up quick bar, turning off wifi etc.
This is really annoying.
Regards

Reactions: Edorion_tlg

Edorion_tlg

May 2, 2019
My phone's interface keeps crashing when activating data (LTE).

It happened when I updated to the latest version of the rom (October 30).

I seriously need help, as I can't use my phone without unplugging the Sim card (LTE keeps activating at startup).

(Btw when using headset, apps keeps using phone mic, any idea ? I've heard it's a lineageOS issue and since rr is based on lineage...)

Thanks !

Outlaw Dragon

Jun 22, 2017
This is not a respectfull reply from a developer who spends hours on a Custom ROM.
Even if you disable Double Tap To Wake, the screen goes alive each time user's cheek taps on the screen and you get your phone messed up by activating apps, open up quick bar, turning off wifi etc.
This is really annoying.
Regards

Like I already said earlier, lock the screen with the hardware lock button when you make the call. Problem solved.

That the automatic screen-off function doesn't work properly (other roms have this too) is a luxury problem IMHO.

DqrKn3Zz

Recognized Developer
Aug 11, 2015
México
t.me
OnePlus Nord CE 5G
OnePlus 10 Pro
This is really annoying.
Regards

I am not disrespectful, I was simply clear and direct, which is very different.

Honestly, I'm not have the blame for certain people sticking the device to the cheek, that's not my fault, check the proximity sensor and some settings that uses it, cheers.

AngleV

Aug 28, 2019
I am not disrespectful, I was simply clear and direct, which is very different.

Honestly, I'm not have the blame for certain people sticking the device to the cheek, that's not my fault, check the proximity sensor and some settings that uses it, cheers.

I did not indent to offend you. On the contrary i respect your awesome work and as a developer myself i understand the load of work on to this.
That thing with the lock screen upon call and the echo issue are two bugs that almost all ROMS that i have try have them.
Hope for a future fix.
Thank you

Domfe

Feb 19, 2019
Milan
Battery doesn't last a day without using games or cpu hungry app but just phone, whatsapp, facebook, instagram. Seems that using mobile data drains battery

I uninstalled Instagram and battery was not going down so fast.
Today problem started again. Without ig app, the battery lasted less than 8 hours.
In battery status there isn't information about apps that behave different from normal.
Tried some "system monitor" app but I can't find anything.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

(Btw when using headset, apps keeps using phone mic, any idea ? I've heard it's a lineageOS issue and since rr is based on lineage...)

Do you know some app that force headphone mic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][9.0][UNOFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix 7.0.3 [G920/5F-FD-I-S-K-L-T-W8]

Reserved.
    CHANGELOG:

Dec-18-2019
    • Support for G920T/W8 and G925T/W8 is back.
    • Improved Speaker sound.
    • Wired headset bug fixed.
    • Improved kernel for better smoothness and battery save.
    • Improved GPS (should fix battery drain).
    • Improved video recording stability.
    • Video recording mic volume is same as stock now.
    • Fixed laggy video call in WhatsApp, Instagram, FB Messenger, etc.
    • Merged December 2019 security patch.
    • Theres more things improved or fixed, but I just writted the more interesting/important ones.

Oct-30-2019
    • HWC fixed (stable and working without worries).
    • October 2019 security patch.
    • Reduced vibrator intensity.
    • Restored Stock LiveDisplay values.
    • Kernel side fixes.
    • Synced with latest RR sources.

Aug-17-2019
    • August 2019 security patch.
    • From this release i've do separate builds for S6 (zerofltexx) and S6 Edge (zeroltexx).
    • Tweaked PowerProfiles for better performance.
    • New LiveDisplay 2.0 HAL (New features).
    • Reverted some commits in kernel to improve battery life.

Jul-13-2019
    • July security patch.
    • Improved WiFi stability.
    • Improved power profiles to match at least the same as stock.
    • Improved performance and battery.

Jun-16-2019
    • Dropped support for S6 & S6E TMO/Canadians models since this release.
    • Undervolted CPU (Better battery life and performance + reduced heating).
    • Improved Wi-Fi stability.
    • Camera now uses headphone microphone while recording videos if available.
    • Improved Speaker Sounds.
    • Enabled audio effects (might fix echo issue, needs testing).
    • This is Unofficial build, so, no OTA updates are working and modded TWRP isn't needed.

Jun-06-2019
    • Merged June 2019 patch.

Jun-03-2019
    • Initial public build.
    • Fixed call audio for G920T/W8 and G925T/W8.
    • Fixed SystemUI bug (thanks @enesuzun2002 for the help).
    New build of Resurrection Remix soon :)
    New builds of RR 7.0.2 for S6 and S6 Edge are up!
    Check the 2nd post for the changelog.
    New build is up!
    Check 2nd post for more info.