[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.X] Haky86's Resurrection Remix 7.0.2 Huawei P8 Lite 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

haky 86

Recognized Contributor
  • Oct 5, 2012
    Hama (Syria)
    Yes I'm also thinking to use Phhusson's sources which is more updated and fixed than berkeley-dev sources because each time I add new things to that sources bootloop happen. so in case I move to GSI developments instead of DSSI (device specify system image) it will be just a simple system.img flashable via fastboot, good night buddies.

Dejvid50

Dec 11, 2013
    Topoľčany
    www.facebook.com
    Yes I'm also thinking to use Phhusson's sources which is more updated and fixed than berkeley-dev sources because each time I add new things to that sources bootloop happen. so in case I move to GSI developments instead of DSSI (device specify system image) it will be just a simple system.img flashable via fastboot, good night buddies.
    Thanks for your hard work ? keep up great work !

Tetzuo

Jun 2, 2017
    Buenos Aires
    Hi Haky, thanks for this rom, i use for daily, and this is very good. I have a question for other rom, you can make emui 9 for hi6250 devices?, i'm searching but nothing can make this. So thanks you again for rros, it's beautiful

haky 86

Recognized Contributor
  • Oct 5, 2012
    Hama (Syria)
    Hi Haky, thanks for this rom, i use for daily, and this is very good. I have a question for other rom, you can make emui 9 for hi6250 devices?, i'm searching but nothing can make this. So thanks you again for rros, it's beautiful

My device will not get emui9 so the answer is no

P.S: the uploading in progress build is my final build as it is final dssi I'm gonna release, most of people are using GSI roms. so I'm not interest in DSSI (device specify system image) developments anymore.

DarthVader

• Jan 27, 2018
    Lahore
    My device will not get emui9 so the answer is no

P.S: the uploading in progress build is my final build as it is final dssi I'm gonna release, most of people are using GSI roms. so I'm not interest in DSSI (device specify system image) developments anymore.

The P8L will get Pie or EMUI 9 officially. Wether it's China Only or Globally. And there is that little thing about installing Pie Build of another hi6250 device...

haky 86

Recognized Contributor
  • Oct 5, 2012
    Hama (Syria)

No more DSSI ROMs from my side as I'm not interest to port them even on emui9, thanks for all.

Last edited:

Dejvid50

Dec 11, 2013
    Topoľčany
    www.facebook.com

No more DSSI ROMs from my side as I'm not interest to port them even on emui9, thanks for all.
    Bug with navbar is too fixed ? Thanks for answer, going to flash, will be reply

MIcHiJK

Feb 13, 2016
    Unknown
    Can anyone who is using test for me maybe if it is possible to switch the recent apps provider with Quickswitch module from magisk to antoher launcher like lawnchair. It worked on hakys arrow os but I had errors with it on other roms. It would be cool if anyone can check it out maybe someone is here who also uses this stuff. Thanks

andras9999

Feb 22, 2014
    First of all I rolled back from january to june patch and after that I installed it, but can'tsee music and images from sd card or I need to format my sd and that would fix it? btw nice work just run into this little thing some how... (p8 lite 2017 pra-lx1c432)

Last edited:

tejask2610

Sep 11, 2017
    First of all I rolled back from january to june patch and after that I installed it, but can'tsee music and images from sd card or I need to format my sd and that would fix it? btw nice work just run into this little thing some how... (p8 lite 2017 pra-lx1c432)

Yeah it's there, (it does load after sometime if you keep it on standby)
    It's a beta build..

sugarrrr

Mar 26, 2018
    Despite the Sarcasm this is enough. The reason why it Bootloop is that after flashing ROM and Gapps you need to flash Stock Recovery and do a factory reset via Stock Recovery. After that reboot and profit.
    I have a question bro. Like you have mentioned above about flashing stock recovery and doing a factory reset through it. But how to do that. Cause when i have a twrp (i have askuccio's) installed anything regarding flashing or wiping is done by trwp recovery. Like if i try factory reset through erecovery it hands the job over to twrp and the phone boots into twrp recovery. So how do i format data through erecovery.

when i was flashing AEX 6.1 by two legends @haky86 and @DarkJoker360 i had constant bootloops because i couldn't format data with stock recovery. Please help me.

_kd003

May 18, 2017
    Can anyone who is using test for me maybe if it is possible to switch the recent apps provider with Quickswitch module from magisk to antoher launcher like lawnchair. It worked on hakys arrow os but I had errors with it on other roms. It would be cool if anyone can check it out maybe someone is here who also uses this stuff. Thanks

1) Install launcher but don't open it. 2) install magisk module quickswitch. 3) reboot and change recent provider from quick switch. 4) reboot and set as default launcher.
    It should work I did this.

Reactions: MIcHiJK

DarthVader

• Jan 27, 2018
    Lahore
    I have a question bro. Like you have mentioned above about flashing stock recovery and doing a factory reset through it. But how to do that. Cause when i have a twrp (i have askuccio's) installed anything regarding flashing or wiping is done by trwp recovery. Like if i try factory reset through erecovery it hands the job over to twrp and the phone boots into twrp recovery. So how do i format data through erecovery.

when i was flashing AEX 6.1 by two legends @haky86 and @DarkJoker360 i had constant bootloops because i couldn't format data with stock recovery. Please help me.

Flash Stock Recovery.

Reactions: sugarrrr

Avillegas

Mar 5, 2018
    haky86 thanks for these latest modifications is ROM works very well, with the already with the already known bug that are not a big problem for me.

Thanks for your work and your time

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      ** Reserved **

• 23-01-2019: fixed build
        • REMOVED. ASK ANOTHER DEV TO MAKE IT IF YOU KEEP BOTHER ME FOR FIXES.
        • add aosp apn to fix data at first boot.
        • add useful /system/etc/permissions
        • fix camera.
        • fix google play.
        • fix gps.
        • fix nfc.
        • fix playing media.
        • fix PRODUCT_GMS_CLIENTID_BASE.
        • fix quick settings.
        • fix security patches.

Happy flashing, hit the thank button. don't just wait the roms.
      https%3A%2F%2Fresurrectionremix.com%2Fassets%2Frrlogo.png

Code:
      /*
       * Your warranty is now void.
       * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
       * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
       * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
       * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
       * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
       */

https%3A%2F%2Fresurrectionremix.com%2Fassets%2Frrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome
      combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
      Special thanks to, the LineageOS team, Omni team , SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

https%3A%2F%2Fresurrectionremix.com%2Fassets%2Frrinstall.png

• Download the last build.
      • Reboot to TWRP.
      • Flash the downloaded ROM.
      • Wipe the following partition post installation: data, dalvik & cache.
      • Reboot & enjoy it.

https%3A%2F%2Fresurrectionremix.com%2Fassets%2Frrdownload.png
      • 23-01-2019:
        • initial build.

• 23-01-2019: fixed build
        • https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=11410963190603906785.
        • add aosp apn to fix data connection at first boot, in theory.
        • add useful /system/etc/permissions
        • fix camera.
        • fix google play.
        • fix gps.
        • fix nfc.
        • fix playing media.
        • fix PRODUCT_GMS_CLIENTID_BASE.
        • fix quick settings.
        • fix security patches.

https%3A%2F%2Fresurrectionremix.com%2Fassets%2Frrsource.png

Device Tree:: https://github.com/hak86/android_device_huawei_hi6250
      Kernel GPL: I'm not violating any kind of license since treble roms use stock kernel provided by Emui 8.x called kernel.img, so all credits goes to Huawei.
      Proprietary Blobs:: https://github.com/hak86/android_vendor_huawei_hi6250

https%3A%2F%2Fresurrectionremix.com%2Fassets%2Frrbugs.png
      Here the list of bugs:
      • NFC.
      • sdcard isn't mounted properly.
      • camera: dark pics.
      • probably other minor things that I'll fix tomorrow.

https%3A%2F%2Fresurrectionremix.com%2Fassets%2Frrsocial.png

Telegram Channel for new updates:

XDA:DevDB Information
      Resurrection Remix for Emui 8.x, ROM for the Huawei P8lite/P8 Lite

Contributors
      haky 86, phhusson, flex1911
      Source Code: https://github.com/hak86?tab=repositories

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
      ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4
      ROM Firmware Required: Emui 8.x
      Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
      Stable Release Date: 2019-01-23
      Beta Release Date: 2019-01-23

Created 2019-01-22
      Last Updated 2019-01-23
      I restore my device successfully my next work is lineage 16.0
      let's reserve one post like usually and happy flashing to all.

P.S: for PRA-LX1 users I'd recommend to have B360 to boot it without problems. but if boot even with newer firmware, you don't need to downgrade.
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone