What is RisingOS?
RisingOS is an Open Source Aftermarket Android Operating System that aims to deliver unique and refreshing android experience.
Based on Android 13 | Tiramisu QPR2 | with LineageOS
Screenshots Taken from their GitHub, not of my screen (I personally have yet to flash it!)
You tell the rest of us!
This is a Google Apps Build
Installation Notes : FASTBOOT 1 step method, only !!
ROM ZIP should be able to be flashed over any ROM, via the following fastboot method.
However, I *THINK* the last official ROM from google that should of been flashed to the device, is the latest Android 13 firmware.
1. Download the ZIP / ROM & check the MD5
2. reboot into bootloader ( power off device and hold volume down + power, must have unlocked bootloader ) to get into fastboot mode. NOT fastbootD
3. Flash the ROM with the following command ( May remove -w flag to save user data , IF you are updating a previous installation)
NB: to rollback to previous version:
fastboot update risingOS-v1.1-Babylon-202306021421-sunfish-CORE-COMMUNITY-updateimages.zip
4. Start First Boot. Maybe give it6 a minute oir three to "settle".
- Android OS version: 13.0.0_r44
- Security patch level: May 2023
- Build author/Device Maintainer: @DiamondJohn
- Device tree source code: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_device_google_sunfish
- Device vendor source code: https://gitlab.com/TheMuppets/proprietary_vendor_google_sunfish
- Kernel source code: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_google_msm-4.14
- Firmware source code: https://github.com/RisingTechOSS
- Firmware created by: The RisingOS Team
- Tester: @AlexKarimov
Download : risingOS-v1.2-Caspian-202307130450-sunfish-GAPPS-UNOFFICIAL-DiamondJohn.zip
Boot Image: risingOS-v1.2-Caspian-202307130450-sunfish-GAPPS-UNOFFICIAL-DiamondJohn_boot.img
Download : risingOS-v1.1-Babylon-202306171229-sunfish-UNOFFICIAL-DiamondJohn-FASTBOOT.zip
Boot Image: Pixel 4A 4G - RisingOS - Boot Image - 202306171229 - boot.img
And a HUGE thanks to the tester brave enough to flash it first! @AlexKarimov, be sure to hit his like button if / when he posts here.[/b]