[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][A715F/DS][11] LineageOS 18.1 for Galaxy A71

Search This thread

Zylon77777

Apr 30, 2021
So the cameras are one of the key selling points of the Galaxy A71, and Gcam is a buggy mess, so I need samsung stock cam back. Is there any way for me to install the stock camera in this lineageos?

Or are there any gcam mods that support the ultrawide camera and also the wide angle selfie

Last edited:

viktor92

Mar 27, 2013
So the cameras are one of the key selling points of the Galaxy A71, and Gcam is a buggy mess, so I need samsung stock cam back. Is there any way for me to install the stock camera in this lineageos?

Or are there any gcam mods that support the ultrawide camera and also the wide angle selfie
The stock camera always works ONLY on stock rom. There are many GCams that supports ultrawide, like those from Nikita, Urnyx or Arnova.

karan5chaos

May 12, 2013
Mumbai
I guess stock camera need certain libraries from stock rom to work. So merely installing apk won't work.
Maybe if Dev of this rom keeps maintaining it, it might be integrated in the near future.

rhysperry111

Jun 4, 2020
Hi, I have tried flashing the recovery.img that you provided, but when the phone reboots it just shows a screen that gives me the options to START, Boot to QMM1, Boot to FFBM, Power off, Recovery mode and Restart bootloader. When i select Recovery Mode i get the same screen.

I flashed it using heimdall (I'm on Linux) with

heimdall flash --no-reboot --RECOVERY recovery.img

faizauthar12

Recognized Dev / Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 26, 2014
Jakarta
Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus)
OnePlus 7T
Hi, I have tried flashing the recovery.img that you provided, but when the phone reboots it just shows a screen that gives me the options to START, Boot to QMM1, Boot to FFBM, Power off, Recovery mode and Restart bootloader. When i select Recovery Mode i get the same screen.

I flashed it using heimdall (I'm on Linux) with

heimdall flash --no-reboot --RECOVERY recovery.img
I guess you're stuck in fastbood mode. i haven't use heimdall. try to use odin in windows.

tehredd

Jun 21, 2021
Bulgaria
twitch.tv
Hello! i would like to know if this works with all versions of the A71 (discluding the A71n and A71 5G),
for example. the models that end with ATK1 (my device) or.. the the one that end on BUF1.
Also, is the rom stable (if the instructions are completely followed in the right order that is)?
if it does. i am 100% switching, since OneUI 3.1 has been a little harsh to my games. i dont expect BIG or HUGE changes in my performance, but enough to make my games run a little better.

4EmuOficial

Jun 5, 2021
Achei um problema muito chato, quando estou ouvindo música e a tela apaga, o som também para, tanta música, notificações e áudios, mas isso nem sempre acontece, às vezes, mas ainda é muito chato , Pensei que fosse o gapps, mas fiz uns testes e não deu em nada, se eu conseguir consertar, essa vai ser a melhor rom que você tem para a a71.

Reactions: Corvex369

Begs

Oct 17, 2018
Hi, need help. For the first time it worked fine, but after reflashing it's stuck in a bootloop. Should I flash a stock rom and try again, or there is another solution?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    qwPDwgc.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Requirement :
    • One UI 3.1 BUB5 Firmware
    • Internet
    Instructions:
    1. Download ROM
    2. Flash it using custom recovery (using Lineage Recovery preferred)
    3. Format / wipe your data.
    4. Reboot
    Known Issues :
    • FOD

Note :
    • VoLTE, IMS, and other samsung specific stock rom features wont be ported or fixed.

Downloads :

Reporting Bugs:
    • Make sure the bug you want to report isn't already known
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    • Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--

a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

Donation
    I'm doing this in my free time if you like my works you could donate to me through this link

Source code :
    Changelogs

20210614 :
    • SELinux enforcing
    • update kernel source code to A715FXXS4BUC1
    • sync with LineageOS 18.1 source code

20210530 :
    • Initial public release build
    Try installing an other camera app. I had to wipe an extra time after installing gapps. Now everything is working. Only fod is not working......
    I always like the clean lineage roms
    i tried all day to install this room, but its not working.
    1 - installed twrp BUB5 via odin
    2 - flashed the rom and then wiped all cache/data/internal storage
    3 - flashed gapps and wiped again

then my phone stucked in a boot loop :/

if u guys, please, show the steps that u did to make this rom usable, share with us!

thanks!!!
    First thank you for your hard work !
    I have problem when calling from the second sim slot havent got any sound.... no ringing, no voice and even the mic dont work. From sim 1 no problem at all. I've switch places of the sim - same problem with sim 2. Back to stock and another ROM - no problem at all. Any advice ?
    Thanks in advance !
    p.s. Factory reset, clean, format data and reinstall did not help.....
    Thank you for your report, i only have 1 sim.
    i tried all day to install this room, but its not working.
    1 - installed twrp BUB5 via odin
    2 - flashed the rom and then wiped all cache/data/internal storage
    3 - flashed gapps and wiped again

then my phone stucked in a boot loop :/

if u guys, please, show the steps that u did to make this rom usable, share with us!

thanks!!!
    did you flash multidisabler before?
    Good morning all. My name is Jean Pierre (jp).
    galaxy a715f / ds
    I am on Linux (xfce) and I will be using Jodin3 to install lineageOS.
    I will follow the subject of "faizauthar12"
    Requirement: One UI 3.1 BUB5 Firmware
    I can't find the "BUB5" where can I find it
    on the phone to see if it matches?
    Is it important ?
    Thank you in advance.